50

Babe black or white in this vehicle? Which one do you like better? Black.You have your answer. You didn't need my help.

Lisa placed the order in. The dealership would deliver it tomorrow evening and park it across the street.

Babe look at you your so happy. Of course, we are back together,  we are going to be parents and I finally get a new car that I paid off in full. What did you get for your license plate? MI AMOR. Hmmm. I wanted something that was similar to the one you got me.

Let's go to sleep. No more dessert.  You wore me out. Plus we need to be up. It's weird how quick Carlo got the permits  Babe the contractor had then already. He just needed to know when to start. I just cannot believe I forgot. Your suv was still good. Avery I would of bought another suv anyway for the baby.  The one you got me had the safest record  for safest features and how it does when you drive it. Okay. 

Lisa kisses me we go to sleep.  She sleeps on her ayee because of her bruise on her back which TJ said was only a dark hematoma.

We nodded off and was awaken with hammering. 

I guess it's not pouring.  Babe it's 🌞.  This is a good sign it was to  for us to be together and for the garage to be built. I got this colodial silver for us to drink  TJ said it wouldn't hurt the baby if you were pregnant and it will us both to stay sick less.There are so much benefits from it as long as you are not allergic to silver.  I am not.  Nor am I  as you know. I heard about this and was going to get some but never ordered it after you had Janice serve me. Please take your prenatal and other vitamins with your medications and this prebiotic. Okay we are gonna eat breakfast then go back to bed with ear plugs in.

We woke up after they left around three.  We were rested at least. 

Lisa try yoga with me please . I am not into it but we can swim instead. I am going to do yoga. Okay. 

We went out separate ways to get our exercise. We Maura finished before I did and took a shower. My BMW arrived which I was thrilled. We went for a ride before  I took a shower.  I just change into clothes.  I didn't need any help  with my shower.  With her having me drink and later while I was sleep which woke me up applied Colloidal silver my back was feeling better.  My knuckles were closing up snd the chlorine did sting but definitely killed any germs. I finished and she was finishing up with lemon bakes chicken, red potato and nice spinach salad with  lemonade.
We both enjoyed our meal and went to see the progress.  We couldn't believe they had the cement done and it was drying with it being covered by a tent that was huge. I could now see why Carlo told me I would only be able to use one vehicle. The foundation was poured too and the framing done.  Carlo had text me to tell me the bricks would he delivered tomorrow and be placed on the sidewalk and the roof would be done.
Maura paid extra when she signed signed contract for it to done quickly
Tomorrow the inspector would come by before they left to inspect the frame and roofing before they left for them to continue with with electrical the following day.  The doors was huge and was in a box and was in our back yard.