2

I woke up sore next to Maura who was sound asleep still. I looked at her beauty knowing how she made me feel more than any man has ever made me feel special and mega orgasms.  I was amazed on what her tongue,  mouth,  fingers did to me.  I  even allowed her to tie my wrists and ankles and me hold my orgasms until she gave me permission to cum on her. She had no problem sucking on me and swallowing my juices.She was definitely not like my husband even if he tried.  SHE ROCKED MY WORLD AND SOME.
Morning Kim how long have you. been awake? About 40 minutes.  You should of woken me up. I knew you were tired from last night so I figured to let you sleep until you woke up on your own. Kim do you have any regrets, sore or both. Maura no regrets and definitely sore. I told you fishing you would make you sore that is why I didn't want to go as long as you begged me. Do you have to be at the next panel? No, I  called this morning telling them I was under the weather. I  noticed you don't have to do a A and Q until tomorrow. I was hoping we could stay in bed. We can do that if you like. I need to order some breakfast and call my wife before she leaves for court.  No problem.  I will order us some breakfast and coffee..Anything in particular? BELGIAN WAFFLE, WITH MAPLE SYRUP AND FRESH BERRIES. 
I  kissed Maura and went to order room service while Maura was in the bathroom relieving herself and calling Jane. 

My office phone was ringing when I picked it up..
Hi Maur how's the conference going? Quite well   Nothing boring yet. ( I SMILED AT KIM AND WINKED when I said that. I liked how Kim blushed.

When do you think you will be home? Not until next week. I have another conference to be at so I can get my hours in. I have to leave with Charles to Spain. We have a case up there. Take care. You too.  Love you. Lobe you back.

I ended my call and turned off my cell. Anything else could go to my voice mail.

I see our food and I sit down with Kim to eat our breakfast

Kim is on her cell speaking with husband who is yelling at her for going to the conference when she has other obligations. She ends her call and sits down to eat  I was quiet to allow her to get her composure back.

Kim you okay? Yes he thinks my job takes too much time away from home and our son who is in college still. Yes, Olivia tells me they have a huge test coming up. Yes they do. I  normally help him study for his psychology class. Kim there is no need to explain. Jane and one of her business partners is leaving later on for Spain. You heard me tell her I had another conference to be at. I don't.  I just want to spend more time with you like you asked.  Thank you.  Honolulu is definitely beautiful.  Yes but so are you.  Smooth Maura. Thank you. Do you have to go back to California or will you be able to spend another week here with me.  I will stay.  I am no rush to get home.  I need to change hotels though so he can't find me.  I will get us a room at another hotel in my name in Maui. We will take my plane so he cannot track you. and pay for everything just in case he tries to track you. Maura you don't have to do that. Just bill me if you feel more comfortable than. Maura that us unethical and you know it. Its bad enough we had sex last night while you are my client. Your fired Kim.  Maura. Kim nothing is working.  It's not for lack of trying. J is always busy and when we do have sex its not the same passion but boring . My suggestions didn't work? For a few days but that is it.
We ate our breakfast and checked out. Kim dropped her cell and it broke before we got on my plane.

Maura this is huge

Maura this is huge. Yes it is have a seat and we will be in Maui quick.
Maura left to fly the plane.  We landed in Maui and a town car was waiting for us. We arrive at a beach house than a hotel.

I figured we stay here instead.  I hope that is alright with you. No, I don't mind. This is beautiful.  I rented it for the rest of our stay.  We can eat, sleep, swim here or on the private beach.  Thank you.