42

Baby you ready to go yes. Thank you for letting me to use your cell to call my family.  Sweetie your welcome.  I need to get the cell first than we can shop. The gals are back and shit Maura bought so much. Kim said some is being sent to the house.  She asked them not to send it until next week. So much for her not buying anything.  Yup at least she paid for some in cash.

We left and said goodbye and we would eat dinner out so don't count on Carmen or I.
They were being very supportive and not mentioning the divorce which I appreciated.
We arrive at At& T store and I purchased a new phone with cash.   Carmen drove while I called Lisa.

Lisa.  Hi. How you doing? Better.  Thank you for the messages.  I was upset but much calmer now.  Lisa I will always love you too it just won't be the same type of love.  When you get back and I too, I would like to make dinner so we could talk. Avery I will he there. I won't be there Saturday.  It's too soon for everyone.  Thank you. It is okay with me but my dad would kill you if he saw you.  The good thing your family still wants to be friends but not right now.  Lisa I am glad you have been always good. To let you know I am in Tahoe . Thanks for telling me. I couldn't locate you nor Carmen and was upset but calmer.  I am truly sorry for messing up our marriage and our relationship with Carmen.  I have to go have dinners with the trainers.  Just text me. How about Sunday for lunch.  Okay. I will be there.  Bye. Bye.

Babe you okay? Yes she and I are having lunch on Sunday at my house alone.  I get it not a problem.  Just be careful and not sleep with her until she gets the results back.  I know.  Let's do some shopping..I want to get some sweaters and boots.. Me I want to find a red dress for spring but wear it now..okay but don't complain if you get sick.  I won't and some tops and more  bras too.

Carmen kisses me and holds my hand why she is driving to shop.

We hit several stores and I laughed when we both ended get sweaters and boots from Maura's store. We got a discount as usual. We found the other items and headed for dinner.

You guys they went shopping at mountain sporting stores.  How do you know babe? I get notified when any of my family or friends use their discounts even if it's in cash.

J you made your nani Rizzoli raviolis for dinner.  Yup, I   putting some up for the two of them as you all love the raviolis. Yes. I  can speak for myself.  You know what it does to me..Yup,  Kim you can thank me now you won't be getting any sleep tonight.  Oh I see.
Rebecca and Maura laughs along with me.  Kim turns red close to the sauce color.