53

Janice are you sure you want to give you your crisis line? Yes we are not getting the same help as before and I cannot do the hours to cover everyone else. I already told the people.  We all agreed we would just donate money out of our checks to help them instead.  I will just use my office to read, play online games. I am glad our monthly bowling gathering went today. What is your true feelings about Avery and Lisa having a child? I am happy.  Avery always wanted to have a child but when that guy hurt her she couldn't.  I am actually looking forward to being a great aunt and for us to babysit the child.  I missed alot of that with my other nieces. I am older now but still feel I can do well.  Let's get some sleep. Amal Yilena and I checked on how the garage is coming for Avery.  It's coming out well. I cannot believe she extended it to fit four vehicles.  Lisa is gave her bike to the shelter and is going to go to buy a more sensible bike that isn't sporty anymore. Jason said  she is not to do hands on more any more unless it's a emergency at work only.  Otherwise she is just doing presentations and getting more contracts.  This is going to be a huge job difference in her duties but she is excited about the baby.  I am too. I have your three nieces and got to see them grow up but never had the time with work to baby sit them.  Now with people working for me. I will have that luxury to be a hands on auntie.  My mother is excited too. Oops I meant my aunt. Amal I knew what you meant and it's okay to slip ups. We both miss Nina.
I kissed my wife and started nodding off to zzzzz. Janice woke me up with her snoring and I put my ear plugs in and fell back to sleep.

The following morning Avery, Lisa , and I went to have breakfast.   We met Kim, Janice,  Amal and Yilena at the IHOP for breakfast.

You all probably wondering why we ask you to come here before work.  With me being pregnant we want to ask Janice and Maura to be the godparents. Two women? Yes auntie Janice why not. I would be honored sweetie.  So will I. Oh this child is going to love to shop. Oh poor child.  Maura I don't want our child to be spoiled nor get use to shopping alot. This will make it hard on us when we don't want too or they throw a fit because we won't buy them name brand expensive items. Please none of that.  We both worked hard in our careers to get what we have. We want them to have the same work ethic.  But.. Maura. . Fine. Thank you.

We all paid for our food and left. Avery and I headed to Walmart than to Costco to do household and grocery shopping.  We came back in Lisa's car packed.
Carlo was there and told us we could use the garage now. The paint was still damp but it passed inspection.   Lisa was happy as well as I. Lisa's new license plate came in so she put that on after hanging up her ladder,and got clubs and vehicles inside.

We closed the garage

We were happy with the outcome of the build

We were happy with the outcome of the build. Lisa started making lemon meringue and apple pies for tomorrow's dinner while I spoke with Fred who came by for me to sign several checks.

Ummm, smells good Lisa.  You can take an apple pie home with you. Ah thank you. How many are you baking? A total of 17 now. 8 apples.  7 to take to the shelter and 8 lemon meringue.  7 for the shelters dessert fund  raiser tomorrow.  I wrote them a check instead. I love sweets but don't bake well and didn't want anyone to get sick.