5

I was enjoying my time with my ex client, Maura. She definitely knew how to treat a lady in sex and just having conversations that I missed having with my ex wife.
Maura you up for swimming in the ocean? Kim I don't swim in the oceans unless it is clear enough for me to see at least 200 feet down. Basically you don't anymore. Yes. I like to know what is around me. You can if you want. I will wait for you. No. Let's go bike riding.  We can do that. I have cash, let me rent the bikes. Okay.This is amazing area to see the ocean and the people.

We finally made it to a small restaurant on the water and got off our bikes to eat

We both ordered the fresh catch of the day with a nice bottle of wine and fresh vegetables with mangos as the fruit on the side.

Maura I don't think we should try to ride the bikes. We both drank too much wine..Two and half bottles was too much.  I will call a town car to pick us up and take us to return the bikes and than go back to the beach house.

We made it inside to thr master bedroom

We made it inside to thr master bedroom. I was horny and Maura was going to be getting much sex from me.  We had stopped on the way back to an adult store to get some toys and other items.

Maura will you let me tie you to the bed posts and do what I want to you? Yes as long as you don't leave any hickeys. You can mark me any way you want.  Hmmmm sounds good to me.

As being her ex therapist,  I got to listen to her likes and dislikes in sex. I knew Maura would enjoy me tying her to the bed posts and being dominated by me. I was always the one my ex wife would dominate me so this would give me practice. I poured a little tequila on her abs and salt was sprinkled on her breasts. I sucked on her nipples and Maura moaned and was already getting moist just thinking probably what I was going to do to her. I sucked the juice out of the lemon and licked the tequila that was drippings down her body up her pelvis. I made my way down licking and nibbling.  She arched her back as much as she the restraints allowed her and it was sex seeing her coming undone in front of me. When her and Jane would tell me what they did for dessert, I  always made sure after my first session to have a sanitary napkin on because my panties would be soaked.  

Maura the first time you two came to me discussing your sex life. I was glad I had a dark skirt on so you couldn't see my wetness. Is that why you didn't get up to see us out? Yes, after that I made sure I had an extra thick pad on. Oh my sorry for getting you so wet and aroused.  I didn't mind sex with my husband that evening was awesome.

I put the dildo in Maura and turned it on. She was moaning and begging me to take it out.  I told her she couldn't come until I  was in her and would let her know when she could or would be punished.  She came on purpose and I chuckled. I put the wider dildo in the strap on for her punishment.  She knew what sizes we had. 
I insert my cock in her and she was so tight and she flexed her muscles to tighten around my cock. I wasn't expecting her to cum when she did but was so happy when she did.  I was pumping in and out at a fast pace to get her to cum and me too. I told her to wait to cum and this time she followed my instructions.
Kim you feel so good inside of me and your cum fuck is warm and making me cum.  Please don't pull out.  Maura begging is not nice.  So what the fuck just don't.

I like how she was needing me in her to make her cum multiple times.  Her calling me name and marking my breasts and collarbone and scratching my sides was turning me on more and make me pump in and out of her longer until we both were so exhausted.

Kim you listened well. I definitely did and fuck your a good sex partner.  Thank you.  Now please untie me so I can cuddle with you and take a much needed nap.

I did what she asked and we kissed.  She fell asleep on me with her head on my chest.

We woke up and I decided to surprise Maura bu making sopa, Rancheria tacos meat that tastes like steak with cilantro and some fresh chili verde salsa along with carrot cupcakes we bought earlier.

Mommy something smells good.I  figured I make us dinner. I know you like Mexican food.  Thank you. I could eat a horse.  You used paper plates. Yes I figured we could eat it outside with some sangria

 Yes I figured we could eat it outside with some sangria

I am bringing the cup cakes out too

This is yummy. Thank you.  I calls the local store and had them bring ingredients for me to make it.  It's tasty and hitting the spot just right.

I sat on Maura's lap feeding her the cup cake and purposely  smeared my carrot cup cake on her and nibbled on her neck and breasts. Her nipples were getting hard and she was getting moist as I was. We got up and we took one another on the sand and fuck it was  good sex.