9

The following morning I woke up Maura and we made love.
Maura you up to go shopping for your stuff for the extra room? YES,  yoga room it is. Let's go take a shower and go eat some breakfast and head out. We can take my vehicle to get the supplies. I already painted the room myself. Wow, you have been busy. Yes had nothing else to do after work. I even painted the garage above the shelves.  Is that why I smelled paint? Yes. It use to state we are blessed.

We took a shower and ate and headed out to the store. We held hands in the car but was discreet in public.  It took us took us three hours to find stuff  to return.
We carried everything inside and set up the room.

Perfect

Perfect.  You up to doing some yoga.  Yes Maura but a little different in mind. Like what?Nude yoga. Hmmm I like that.

We enjoyed watching one another posing for yoga and seeing each others bodies completely naked.  We end up fucking one another hard.

Shit Maura stop I cannot handle anymore. YOU SURE.  YES.

Maura kissed me and helped me up to her other room and we both wrapped a towel around us.

We went to her music room and she sat on the piano bench and played beautifully.

Maura you play so well. Thank you. Maura you painted this? Yes it was my nanis second home when I was in college.  It was their get away home. I loved it there. I painted it one year while at med school and gave it to her.

Maura stopped playing and she told me about her nani Isles and papi Isles She was closer to her nani but loved them both dearly.  She told me how she came about owning the Isles companies and how her adoptive mother was ticked for her inheriting them than her adoptive father and how her adoptive parents were but her adoptive grandparents treated her well and as one of their own.
We took a shower and blowed dried our hair. We were glad because her niece Avery and June showed up.

Auntie sorry I haven't been by sooner.  Come in.

Hello Kim maybe I should come back.  No please stay. We were just getting ready to go for a walk.  May I join you? Of course you can. I came by to bring you your keys back. Thank you.  Let's get some water.  Auntie you did a yoga room? YES Kim came over to help me.This is so you.
We left to go walking.

Auntie I am sorry for not coming by earlier but Olivia suggested I give you some time.  It's okay baby girl.  You will always be my niece.  Thanks.  Kim how is your practice going? It's going quite well. I am doing more on line therapy for now while my divorce is being finalized. Oh I didn't know.  It's okay..Olivia didn't tell you? No .I  guess she figured for you to tell me. I am glad you two are friends. Me too Avery. It's weird after all these years we are friends.  Yes I can understand that. I ak friends with some of my ex clients. I waited until after we ended our sessions just like with your aunt. I better get back to work.  Talk to you later Auntie. Love you. Love you too.  Kim it was good seeing you too. Same with you. 
Baby girl left and we continue to walk around the neighborhood talking.

I returned to work.

Baby girl how is she doing? She appears to be doing well. Kim Andrew's was there.  They finished decorating your old office into a yoga room. I  am glad she has someone to do yoga with. I was never into it.  I know Kim likes doing it.  Rebecca and I are taking off and going to my cabin.  Have fun and be safe. We will baby girl.

I left to meet Rebecca at home and dropped off my Mercedes and picked up my jeep from the back. Rebecca had the jeep packed with groceries and our luggage.

Kim you up to going to Tahoe? Sure. I will pick you up in an hour.  Okay. How  about you leave your car here and I will pick you up in forty minutes.  How long will we be gone? Until next week. Okay.

Kim left and I parked my suv outside and went inside. I packed my bag and  headed back  to Maura's place.