47

While Lisa took a shower, I stripped the bed and made it with clean bedding and made the bed. I started the washing machine, put photos and removed some from the living room only. I wasn't sure about the master bedroom and went to kitchen to make us Belgian waffles with turkey sausage and orange juice and ordered more otc medications. Vitamins and prebiotics and colodial silver an entire case of it to arrive while I am gone per Amazon message to me.

Babe thank for changing the bedding and making it. Avery you didn't have to change the photos but thank you. Your welcome. I didn't change my office or the master bedroom.  It's okay.  I am just happy you did what you did.

Breakfast is ready. While I am gone , Amazon will be delivering items. Please don't lift it.  Use the the dolly. I will bring it inside.  Joey is bringing hers.  Please don't answer the telephone. I won't.

We ate and I brought the dolly in, gave her a set of keys,  the code and password for the alarm system and kissed her goodbye.
I met everyone there.  We were done loading everything and I asked Molly to wait there so a cleaning service could come and clean the place. She waited and we all left  TJ went with me. TJ I have some medical questions to ask you, but no one can know not even Molly. Here is a dollars yes we at times do this with clients.  Your funny but go ahead.

I asked him alot and he answered all. He said he would examine Lisa in the guest room ,  but we would need to swing by his house to get his bag and test tunes to withdraw blood and he would have a courier to come by after everyone left to pickup the tubes to see if Lisa was pregnant but she would have to agree.  On the way home, I called her .
Lisa everyone should be there soon Amazon came too.  Harold brought them in since he couldn't make it while you were gone to do the yard or pool. He was sick and so was his people who did the yard. He placed everything on the counter  I put the dolly back in the garage. Okay good.  I have you on speaker by the way. I have told TJ. I  would like him to examine you and do your pregnancy test in the guest room . You tossed alot worried about if your pregnant or not. I am sorry.i am sorry. It's okay.  You have to agree for him to examine you and for him to do the pregnancy test.He will leave the syringe and tunes for a courier to come after we leave. No one will know. My doctor is a female but okay. We will be there shortly. Where do you want my stuff?Wherever you want it. Okay thanks. Love you.  Love you too Lisa.
I ended the call. 

Okay once I get there and help with the heavier items. I will ask to speak to her. I will need you to be present and will have to alter how I normally do things and it will hurt her because I don't have everything. No problem.  I guess I should of mentioned that. The rooms are sound proof.
We arrive and I take his bag in my gym bag to the guest room and he starts helping the men.
Sorry got a call and had to answer it. Avery had to pull over so I could get out for confidentiality. No problem son just help us. Yes dad.
The guys finished as well as everyone else. I am just going to wait here for Molly.  Avery you didn't have to do that but it's appreciated. I wanted you to rent it out or if a potential buyer came everything would be clean for them to move in. Your welcome.   The following week you can return the key to me at work or give it to TJ.  He and Molly and Shawn are coming over for dinner.i will give it to TJ. You were the shortest tenant I ever had and here is your check. I never cashed it . Thanks Jason. Keep me informed on how you are feeling if you will return next week or need more time off.  Everyone thank you for coming and doing this for me. Avery and I both appreciate it and  not judging us. Everyone said no problem and get better. They all said in various statements that they cheated too.

Everyone left besides TJ.

Lisa this will hurt some. I should of mentioned earlier and Avery has to be present.  It's not a problem.  I will be there shortly. Molly is calling me.
Hi sweetie ..Tj I just got called into work I won't make it there. They want to strike here. Please ask someone to give you a ride home.  Okay not a problem .please be safe.  Remember still on call. Shawn is here. Babe give Shawn the keys okay. I text Sam to let her know I might not make it. Bring me a plate home if you make it  I will.  Love you. Love you too..

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and arms and went to the bedroom to put my gloves and other safety equipment on. Molly is giving the keys to Shawn. I will need a ride home. Molly got called into work. She is trying to avoid a strike for tomorrow. Not good.  I can drive you home. Lisa this is free. I need you to sign this contract stating you won't sue me. Avery can you get it out of my bag for her to read it and sign it.
Aveey has her read and if she agreed to sign it.
I need you to get to the edge after you remove your sweat pants and panties.  I don't have a sheet to cover you. TJ will this work? Yes please open it up. Avery we don't need it. Lisa i need you to slide down towards the edge of the bed.  Avery I need you to hold her legs open wide and to be steady while I  open her cervix and place a cotton swab. I will do my best. This will hurt her more if you don't. Oh man okay .   Thus is gonna hurt some maybe the severity will also depend on you two. He opened my cervix and placed a device that kept my cervix open wider.

Oh fuck shit..okay that part is done. You will need to shower since I don't have the towels to clean you that is sterile..okay please sit up.

TJ took my vitals and withdrew blood. All done.
He called the clinics courier that would bill Lisa directly. Lisa when the bill comes in give it to me. I am paying for it as well I already pay TJ. Lisa since I have to my insurance direct and not through kaiser I had to bill someone. How much was it?

He told me.

Lisa I am reimbursing you.  No your not. I asked him to do it here.  While you two dispute this,  I am gonna bag my equipment and wash up. Lisa go to take a shower and I am gonna take him home and pick us a late lunch. No lunch is cooking.  It should be ready by the time you return ..love you..love you too. You give the courier this hazardous bag.why is it hazardous.  The information they need is in there.  Ah..
Avery and TJ left . I took a shower.

TJ when should she know? By no. Later than 9 tonight . Okay thanks ..Do you have any other questions? No but remind her to cancel her appointment.  If she is,  here is the otc prenatal vitamin.  She than needs to follow up with her doctor..I will call her doctor and service with the results too. Thank you for doing this.  I hope you don't get called in.  Me too   Please tell Molly thank you.  I don't wanna text or call her. I will.