18

We arrive at the cabin and we unpack and Jane pushes me in the pool when I am near it and jumps in it.

You are lucky I didn't have my cell or laptop on me. I waited until you put them down.
Jane look in our work clothes. Water won't hurt it. Mine will it says no chemicals.  Oh oh sorry.  I will replace it You can't it's one of a kind. The designer made it especially for me.
Rebecca a designer? Yes. You nuts wearing that dress to work. I wanted to look good for you.Becca you look good at whatever you wear.  Your sweet but not true. 

Jane helps me out of my wet clothes and I help her out or hers.

Hmmm someone is getting hard. Who? You.  I know seeing you without clothes always gets me a woody . You never noticed that before? Nope. Well do something or I am getting out.

Wrap your legs around my waist. Okay. FUCK WILL YOU STOP  TEASING ME.  I AM NOT. YES YOU ARE.  OKAY I WILL STOP.
OH BABE YESSSSSS JUST LIKE THAT. YESSSSSSS BIG DADDY.

I WAS PUMPING IN AN OUT UNTIL SHE AND I BOTH CAME. I SHOT A ROPE IN HER.   I  could feel her tightening up around my dick again causing me to cum in her again .

I noticed she was pushing her body in mine. She sent my body trembling so much that I thought Jane was going to collapse.

Jane back up to edge of the pool so you could rest. Thank you. You okay? Give me a few minutes and I will be. Jane we enjoy each other's company and sex is great with you but please don't over do it again. It won't do us any good if you are hurt just to please me sexually. I know at times it will be the same with me.
We kiss and get out of the pool naked and walk into the cabin with our soaked  clothes. I toss  my dress in the  garbage can.

Rebecca sorry about your dress . Thank you. Call the designer to make you a dress and I will pay for it.No it's okay. Just no more pushing me nor picking me up and having me in the pool or any water if I don't have my swimming suit on . Okay. I do apologize. I do this with my loved ones. I will tell them not to do that to you  I know I have been at some of your family functions you do that. It's not for me. No problem. 
I got my cell phone out and text everyone not to do that to Rebecca. Of course. TOMMY said something smart alec. I told him and everyone else I ruined a designer dress. Tommy responded oh shit.

I hear my cell ding and I read it.
Jane you should know better about designer clothes. Maura  I didn't know. I hope you offered to replace it.I  did but she declined. Do it anyway for a special occasion. Good idea thanks.No problem.

Wow, a designer dress. I don't even own a designer outfit. Kim hmmm This could change. No please don't.  I  prefer going to the store to buy mine. Kim you could buy it at the store. Maura I like clothes but spend thousands on shoes and outfits is not me unless it's for a gala. I know you do all the time but that is you. I see. Maura we just differ that way. I prefer to invest that money. I don't have the luxury as you do. Please don't take it as a ding .I was just raised differently.   I am not offended.  Maura about your question ask me again in about three months.  You serious? Yes about moving in not the marriage thing. I don't know if I want to get married again after two failed marriages. I can love a person and be committed to the person without a marriage license. So are you saying we could live together without a license and not cheat.  Maura you don't have the best record of not cheating. I only cheated because I was planning to divorce my husband or I wouldn't with you. I couldn't handle if you cheated on me.I  wouldn't be able to stay friends with you. Okay so please think about it seriously if you still want me to move in or not . Kim I can't promise that. Maura that is sad. I guess the saying once a cheater is always a cheater.I CHEATED ON JANE TWICE. THE OTHER TIMES WE BOTH AGREED TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE . I SEE. Kim please don't leave me for my past decisions. I won't but don't expect me to stay in a relationship if you cheat on me. You have alot to think about . I am going to go work out.  You can join me.  Okay .

We changed into work out clothing.
Later on I moved my things out. We agreed to stay friends.pp

While working out, I was giving what Kim said to me a good amount tome to think

While working out, I was giving what Kim said to me a good amount tome to think. I couldn't promise that. I would end our relationship first if I decided to see someone else.

Kim I thought about what you said about cheating. I would ask to break up first and tell you before I wanted to mess around or see some else. I hope that is fair.  Yes thank you. It got me to think . Do I want to continue seeing you? I am being honest.  I know you  are and thank you .
I moved my things after we worked out and agreed to stay friends.