38

Avery Janice left me a message on the cabin number for you.  I am gonna bring in the groceries.

Carmen and I listened to it

I enjoyed arresting her for violating the restraining order. She went to the house. We had her vehicle impounded. Jason is allowing her to stay at his property near Shawn's place. Love you and stay away from her and the both of you no cell usage nor calling me or anyone else until you return and only use cash. Don't use checks. Charge nor withdraw funds. Love you. 

Babe you were kind to have the movers pack her stuff and take it to the hotel.I  bet they weren't happy with her.

Okay you two come clean.  When did you three hook up? The first time or after Lisa and I got married. Afterwards. A little bit after Rebecca and Carmen broke up.  Dang that has been for close to three years.  Yes.  Well you definitely kept it good under wraps.  I am glad you finally told us. Rebecca only a few people knew and we didn't our sexual decision out there for fear of her credotability being ruined.  Me being a lawyer we are always judged. My father isn't too thrilled but oh well, you cannot please everyone. No you definitely can't. So you definitely were sure to make the decisions you did Avery. Yes, we all agreed. I guess she thought we or I forget. She could of got away with it for awhile had she not brought her home. Now she can have stds or be pregnant. We will find out later about the pregnancy. If she didn't remove me from her doctors next to contact if they cannot get a hold of her which happens often. I am done let's gas these puppies up and head out.  J thanks for getting yours. No problem.  We all have enough for four of us to use. If we want we can go get rent more.

Jane and Rebecca were on one

Jane and Rebecca were on one. Carmen and Avery were on one each well as Maura and I shared the last one.

Dang it hold up . Carmen's having problems with hers.

We all turned around and got off to see what was going on.

It died it won't start back up.  J didn't you just get these tuned up? Yes before the winter season kicked in. It shouldn't be having problems. Babe just get back on mine and J will call to have someone get it. They will pick it up but will be fixing it for free. This is all on them. 

Carmen got on the back and  liked it when she got on the back and snuggled up tight to me.

Ok you two behave. What? Yeah we don't need any more mishaps especially in this weather.  Whatever Becca!

We took off to ride more and stopped at the repair place.  J told the shop where it was at and they left to pick it up.  We went into town to do some gambling at the casino and eat lunch.

There were many snow mobiles parked. We got off and gave the valet the keys and went into the casino. It was good to finally  be inside and out of the cold.

We all decided soups of various ones with hot cocoa and crackers was the best lunch for today. We hung out jackets in the coat rack by out table and placed our gloves in the tops of our helmets.  The employees came by to dry the areas around the tables from the melted ❄.

Oh this hot cocoa is hitting the spot just right. Yes it is Maur.  
J you going to play poker? No I am going to try keno with Becca she likes playing that. We will join you two.  I guess Maur,  Kim are on their own. After we finish eating we will head out. Let's meet at the front by two thirty.

Yummy this tortellini soup is good . Babe let me taste. It's good Maura. I still prefer chicken noodle and rice. How's your tomato soup Becca? Carmen a little too running but okay. Yours? Split pea is perfect. J Yours? Avery my minestrone is good.  I will definitely agree with you on that.

We finished lunch and headed to play keno and the other two play what they wanted.

Maura shit slots 6,000 yup.  I guess I got the quarter machine at the right time.  You got 900 and cashed out . Yup I cash out each time when it gets close to a thousand so I don't have to claim it on my taxes. I see new outfits and shoes. I am with you on that. Let's not get greedy anymore babe . I will cash out at the window and get my receipt to pay taxes on. I feel like more hot cocoa while we wait for the others.

Avery you are doing well and cashing out before you get  thousand. Yup so Lisa cannot locate us.Carmen not your day. Jane hoe did you and Becca do?
Uncle Sam will get a good portion of both of ours. Let's go get our monies and receipts. Give me your Valet tickets so I can have them get the snow mobiles.  Okay. We will meet you outside.
HOW DID YOU DO CARMEN? MAURA I LOST EIGHT HUNDRED AND WON NOTHING. AVERY ON THE HAND WON EIGHT THOUSAND AND  KEPT IT UNDER A THOUSAND EACH TIME SO LISA WON'T TRACK US.
Aye thanks for getting our snow mobile. How did you do Maur? Just say Kim and I are going shopping. So much for no shopping.  How did you two do? We did well but uncle Sam will get a huge part of it. How about you? Uncle Sam will get mine too. Kim kept her winnings under a thousand , nine hundred to be exact so she doesn't have to pay taxes.
Let's get back to the cabin. We can go tomorrow shopping. We definitely will need our vehicles just for Maur's shopping spree.  Babe mine too. Oh boy! Why I am always with people who shop too much. Zip it babe or no dessert tonight.
J didn't say anymore.