17

Jane have you called to see how auntie,  Katelyn and Olivia are doing? Katelyn said Olivia is back at school and she is back at work. Maura and Kim were busy with dessert when I went by today. Oh boy! Yeah Maura  had huge hickeys like I use to give her. Auntie are you happy with Rebecca? Yes why do you ask that? You seemed preoccupied and your mind isn't here at work.  Rebecca and I are going to leave after work to the cabin to just relax. Losing Esmi was hard.  Like when we lost your nani. I know I still think of that day. If it hadn't been for Parker.  I know baby girl. I have the cases for you to cover for me and Charles is covering Rebecca's.  Okay.  Auntie next week June and I are going to go Florida to get away with her brother  .Her brother wants us to see some property he bought up there and he got married. He left us messages at home and work because he didn't have our cell numbers while we were in Italy. I never thought he would get married . Amelia is an actress and it's only her now. Her mother raised her by herself. He is moving there and change his job to sell property and gave up his lucrative job as a stock broker. He should be there soon.He leased out his place already in New York. We are going to help him get situated and get to know her more.  Baby girl as we know good love can change you. Auntie talking about good love what happened between you and auntie.  I got bored and it impacted our dessert time and we tried counseling and even that didn't help.  Rebecca gave me the attention I needed and it went from there.  I don't know how long our love will last and yes she was with Joey but she changed alot too. Even Joey noticed that. I hope it works for you. Me too. Jane I am ready.  You two enjoy yourselves. Thanks.  Please tell June congrats on having a sister now. I will auntie. Love you. Love you too.
Jane I loaded up your BMW. We are ready to go. Where is your car? At my place.  I took an Uber here.
We left and I stopped to get gas ⛽.

Maura are you okay with Jane seeing me half naked? Not really, but you didn't know she was in the house. She did say you looked nice. Don't blush. Maura I don't make a habit of others seeing me partially or nude except with the person I am having sex with and wearing a bikini is not the same.  You knew what I was going to say. She came by to tell me she and Rebecca were going to the cabin and if I need anything she would return right away. I am glad you two are still good friends. Me too. We better get going if we are going to meet Drew,  Tommy and Parker at the golf course. While you were in the shower this morning  Lisa said the porsche should  be delivered here tomorrow. I already ordered the plate and transferred the insurance.Why didn't Katelyn want it? The car she drives now was our mother's. Our mother only wanted one of us Martin gals to have it per her will.
We took off and met them at Roseville golf  course.

Maura and Kim do you want to play for a charity or just play for fun? Fun. Fun. We will than buy our own lunches than.

We are on on first hole and everyone did well. We are finally by the sand and we all ended him them in there.  It was was funny to see my husband throwing a fit and stomping his feet when we all were able to get our balls out immediately and it took him three strokes to get it out.
Thomas it's okay. No it's not Drew.  You know I dislike these.  I would rather have my ball go in the water.  Thomas don't jinx yourself. We have to more holes before the water area. The guys behind us were teasing my husband and Maura went off on them. Kim and Parker apologized for her and we hurried up to finish the course.

Maura calm down. You are taking your anger over your mother on them. We have been here before and its the same men and they do the same thing.  Parker your right.
Maura goes over there and apologizes and one on the guy calls her a cunt and dike.  Tommy goes over and hits the man.

Don't you ever call Dr. Maura Isles  that again Jack ass.  Sorry we didn't know she was the forensics examiner. It doesn't matter who she is. She is one of the finest and caring person of a sister I have. Tommy she divorced Jane.  It doesn't matter she still my sister. You can consider your family dentisry canceled.  Go someone place else. Tommy.  My name is Dr. Thomas Rizzoli. 

I couldn't believe Tommy still considers me to be his sister and it was touching.  We ended up leaving and going inside to get him ice for his right hand.

The manager comes up to us and apologizes for his brothers behavior and tells him he won't be allowed back.As you can see he us yelling and cussing me out. Dr. Rizzoli allow me to comp all of your lunches and the beverages too . You don't have to do that. Yes, I do I should of kicked him out earlier when he was being mean to other guests here. Dr. Isles I am truly sorry. I am sorry to hear about your mother. Thank you.

He left and we went into the restaurant to eat lunch. Tommy ordered the most expensive item on the menu along with an imported beer that was expensive with a salad while the rest of us order a salad, ice tea and a sandwich. 

Thomas I hope you are going to eat all of it. I  am babe.

He did.  We parted ways and Kim drove us home to my place.

Maura we will drop off the clubs but then we need to go get my vehicle and pick up my mail.. My son said it's piling up. I am glad Olivia and him are there while you been here with me.   I know you don't like living your home that long.  Thank you for staying with.me. Maura I  am staying as long as you need me. What if I said I need you forever? Maura are you asking me what I  am thinking you're saying? EVENTUALLY YES BUT FOR NOW JUST MOVING IN. MY HOME IS PAID OFF AND YOU CAN CONTINUE TO PAY THE BALANCE OF YOURS.  MAURA IT WAS PAID OFF WHEN I PURCHASE IT.  THIS IS WHY MY EX WANTED TO MOVE IN . BY THE WAY TEN YEARS is what he GOT FOR EMBEZZLEMENT. MAURA HE WAS LUCKY THAT IS ALL HE GOT.  BACK TO MY QUESTION  . PLEASE MOVE IN WITH ME. LET ME THINK ABOUT IT.  OKAY.  I HOPE YOU SAY YES .

I parked Maura's vehicle and went inside to get my mail and more clothes.  I practically had all my clothes at Maura's when I realized while packing some boxes and Julian helped me. Maura was waiting outside in her vehicle.

Julian Maura asked me to move in here with her.  I told her to think about it.  So you want to? Yes and no. Mom why no? I think it's too soon.  We barely got our divorces and she still grieving.  Mom she may grieve forever.  I know Olivia still is.  Do you love her?Yes .You are the only one stopping yourself. I know you barely paid tjys house in full but Olivia and I see and others how you two care for one another  . We all know her and Jane will stay friends.  Mom Olivia and I would be glad to live  here and pay rent and the taxes.  Just think about it.  Love you love you too.