49

We finally made it back home when it began to sprinkle.
SO MUCH FOR KEEPING IT CLEAN.  
Sorry. Avery that isn't a dig at you.  I know we cannot expand the garage anymore. This isn't true. I had Carlo make up some plans to expand the garage when I  was thinking of having one or two more vehicles added onto the garage. How come you never mentioned it before when we were married? It was going to be a surprise.than you had the one night stand and I forgot about it until now. The garage wouldn't have any windows on it. Are you joking? No  come with me in my office and I will show you the plans.  You can get yourself another vehicle if you wanted to. Babe  but look at the price. Actually Carlo has the money for it. I forgot all about it until you said something. Hold on for a few minutes.

I entered my address book on my cell and called Carlo.

Carlo good evening. Hi Avery what can I do for you? Please follow through with the expansion right away.  Okay.  I am glad you called tonight. In a month the price to get it done would of been an additional $29.567.65  more.  I will forward the signed contract and it will lock in your price. Please have Lisa to park her vehicle across the street tonight. They will be three tomorrow at 7 a.m. sharp and I am glad your back together.  I just returned this evening from Los Angeles.  Thanks. I will have her move it. You will only be able to use a portion of your driveway. If you plan on using both,  please remove the one closest to your neighbor.As long as it doesn't rain more than sprinkle they can start on it. Thanks . No problem.

I ended the call.

He can have the contractor and his crew out here by tomorrow at 7 as long as it doesn't rain more than sprinkle. I will only use the Mercedes or I will have to move my other vehicle out of the garage. The price would of gone up next month close to 30 grand more. I am glad you said something or it would of cost more. I would of still paid it. He is happy we are back together. He just returned this evening from Los Angeles. You stay here. I will move your vehicle across the street.  My test results are in? Lisa do you want to be pregnant? Yes only because you wanted a family but we both supposedly couldn't conceive. If you are,  we will start getting the room ready after the garage is done. Thank you. Yes. I want to buy myself a BMW car once the  garage is finished.i actually have that money in a separate account. I will order the vehicle tonight. I have already test drove it. Take a deep breath. I love you either way.

Lisa opens her email. Babe I am pregnant.
We both hugged and started crying.
I moved her BMW after we stopped crying.

We went to bed after she canceled her Tuesday appointment and asked her doctor to email her the appointment. She called Jason right away and he was happy but wouldn't tell anyone. We made love all night until about 1 in the morning.