24

Close your eyes Maura.
I finished putting the groceries bags on my body with some tape which definitely is gonna hurt. I have Maura sitting on the chair.  I turn on some music to set the tone.  I pour us some shots of tequila. 

Okay, you can open them.
I look at Kim.  She used bags to make a dress and has a flower in her hair.

Mam may I have this dance? Yes you may.

I start dancing with Kim . Even though she has brown paper bags taped together with duct tape. I have no idea where she got it from and taped a little there and here on her body she looks hot. She has me undress and put on bags for pants and I have nothing else on. She tapes the pants on as suspenders which is gonna fucking hurt when it is removed from my body.
We start dancing the tango and she can follow me quite well. Shit she definitely listened when Jane and I spoke in our sessions about Latin 💃.  We are dancing and she puts the flower stem in my mouth and we are moving so well together. 

Kim I never knew you could dance like this.  Maura there is alot you don't know about me. No kidding Ms. Andrews . Mr.  Isles you forgot to dip me.
We both laugh.  She starts having me remove her paper dress . The tape is removing her hair and she is moaning in my ear.  Fuck I sk getting wet because the way she is moaning turns me on.

I see someone had an accident in his pants.  Yes I did.  I guess I will have to clean you up.

Kim removes the suspenders and it is removing my hair and dead skin from my body.

Fuck Kim this pain is driving me nuts. Yes you are dropping. Let me remedy that for you Mr.  Isles.
My heart is pounding harder as she reaches between the paper bag and me and starts kissing my breasts and fingering me . I am moaning loudly as I  get closer to my orgasm. She yanks the paper bag pants off of me.

Ah fuck that hurt.  Baby you like the pain. Yes indeed. Good. Sit on the bed.

I sit on the bed and she finishes removing her bag dress and screams when removing the last bit of the tape and turns around and her sits on me giving me a lap dance.

Mr. Isles no touching or I will stop.. Nod if you understand.

I nod and fuck I am drenched as age finishes the lap dance and gets on her knees to suck me dry..I cum hard in her mouth and she starts licking me slowly up and down to clean me..
Ms.Andrews I need to touch you.  Yes you may .
Kim was grinding me.  I held onto Kim as she goes down on me pepper kissing from  my pubic hair all the way down and she stops and licks my files.avd down one leg up to the next one. She places her tongue on my clit barely but my legs are trembling harder,  my breathing is going harder.  I finally cum and age sucks me clean and swallows my juices.

Fuck Kim that was not only sexy but you had me coming three times and you swallowed all of me.

I am going to need a nap now. Okay. Shit that tape hurt. Yes it did but I enjoyed the pain caused by you