12

I will ask Casey to install them in your garage and home. Thank you. Dinner is on me. You know I can eat free here.
Yes but not tonight.  How about you just pay for the beverages and tip. We still have to go grocery shopping.  Okay.
We ate shrimp tails and nice almond with beans and rice pilaf with two glasses of Hough wine.
We were full and we headed to the grocery store.
We finally made it back to the cabin.

Maura who were you pretending was the person you were shooting at? Rebecca okay Rebecca. Oh Maura.  The only difference between her and I was she was seeing Jane fit three months and being intimate. I know.  I was faithful until recently.  If  I  had known I would of asked you or looked elsewhere or not. I  would of known.
Maura you being a doctor know it's not good . I just hope you won't really shoot her. Kim getting my anger out on paper is not the same. I won't shoot her. Maura I cannot date some who would do that.  Kim you don't have to worry about that. Wait a minute date! Yes date. I would like to go public with you.  My ex doesn't want me back. Are you okay with this? We don't have to make it public right away. We seduced one another but you started it way before the conference. What do you mean? Maura you come to my office early knowing I had an hour break before I saw you and Jane. You flirted with me knowing I was married.  You would brush against me alot and at times not apologize. You noticed that? Yes. Did you like that? Maura I wanted to jump you right than and there but we were both married not happily but married.  I was your therapist and I could be reported for unethical  behavior and could lose my license.  I know that is why I never went further with you even though I wanted to take you in your office every time.
How about we start coming out to our family first than others.  My divorce will be finalized next week and so will mine. We are getting paid extra to expedite it. Jane is calling in a favor for ours to go through quicker than the 6 months wait. I think Olivia already knows I have been unfaithful but hasn't said anything to anyone. Why don't we invite your niece up here on the weekend which is tomorrow and you invite Julian too. They can share the spare guest room. Are you sure. Yes. Katelyn knows about us. I will call my mom now. I will give you some privacy.  Don't you dare.
I grabbed Kim and kissed her and placed my hand down her shorts.  This is mine and only mine  OH FUCK YES.L DOC MY PUSSY IS YOURS YOU TASTE SO GOOD . THANK YOU. MAURA PLEASE  STOP SO WE  CAN MAKE OUR CALLS.
OKAY IF I HAVE TOO.  YES YOU DO AND DON'T LOOK AT ME WITH POUTING LIPS .

Maura went to the master  bedroom to make her calls while I made my call from the reading lounge

Maura went to the master  bedroom to make her calls while I made my call from the reading lounge. I was done before Maura so I took  a long bath while she finished up with her calls.

You done with your call to your niece? Yes I  was right she knew about us and yeah so did my son. I thought we were discreet. Olivia said she came by your office one day and saw and heard me. My son said her realized it for sure when I returned to Sacramento.  My mom is happy I have someone. She has a nasty cold.  I told her next week I was flying out there. Katelyn,  my niece and I. Okay.  I would like you and Julian to come with us too. They both have no work or school for two weeks. You can still do your online counseling.  I called Jay already too and told him. He told me to take as much time as I needed. I text Kenny and put him in charge instead of Pike . I am done.  Let's watch a movie. Let me take a shower.  Okay.