43

Wow beyond friendship is close to four thousand readers. Thank you to all who continue to read my stories. Of course some are better than others.
*******************

We finally made it home and we laughed because we were no where close to what Kim, Rebecca nor Maura had spent.

I see you used the discount at the gun store and the sporting store.  How did you know?I  get notified when one of my family or friends use the discount.  Even with cash Maura? Yes Avery. So much for privacy.  Avery I don't see what you purchase nor the amount just who uses it. Oh okay. You still have your privacy. Hmmm just think if I owned the adult store here. Oh hell no Maur . Maur you better not buy them out? Why J? Because I have a bid on the place and no way can I compete with you.  Hmmmm. Maur. Just kidding.  So you get notified when we use the discount. J don't you. Why not you do it? J that is a little personal.  I wouldn't do that Maur I promise.  You better not. Please don't do that babe.  Maura is that set up for your properties too? Yes Katelyn and I like to know so we try not buy you all things for presents. At times it is hard, because we don't know what you buy. This is why you didn't want me to buy my aunts wine when we lived in Italy and for my parents too.  Yes.  This is why we had non alcohol wine shipped here more of it and had new ones made here for your aunt Lisa after her surgery.  Thank you.  She does enjoy her wine but not the alcohol anymore or as often. See it does come in handy. 
Avery and Carmen I have an opportunity to book 6 tickets tomorrow night for Celine Dipn concert. Do you want to go?  Yes most definitely. Okay I hope you all have a somewhat nice dress.  It's a private affair for owners in the area.  J you can wear the red dress and Rebecca the black dress you got today.  Kim your dress. We all have spring and summer ones.J it doesn't matter we all will be inside.  So that is why you bought me the black dress? Yes, I didn't want to say anything until everyone came back. Let me call the casino and tell them a party of six.

Maur made the call and they would have a courier  bring the tickets  and our bracelets with our names on them tomorrow morning. You guys it's getting late. I am beat. Ladies enjoy your dessert. I know I definitely will with Kim. Maura sorry. Night all.

I locked our bedroom door and jumped on on bed waiting for Kim to come out of the bathroom dressed in her nurses outfit.  I wasn't sure if it was going to be scrubs or the old fashion one but either way I was going to get some serious dessert as promised.  She hits the stereo to turn it on. She is wearing a cap and a hat with ugly black shoes . She was saying her hips and when she removes her ugly shoes and cap my mouth dropped.  No scrubs but a very short and tight fitting old nurses uniform.

You like. Fuck yeah come here babe. Nope you stay there while I dress you in your scrubs pants only.  Only.  Yes.

She removes my sweater and uses her teeth to unclasp my bra. I was already get moist and wanted her right and there but knew if I jumped her bones, my desert would be stopped before it really started.

Good girl you learn. Yes babe. I did.  She removed my socks and my wool lined pants and  rubs lotion up and down my legs  and feet.  This was killing me and she knew it and  laughed.  She finally puts the scub pants on and gets on top of me on my lower region running her naked lower region .
Naughty girl no panties on and you are wet already. Yes I know. Your killing me here. Just be patient it will he worth it. I know I  know
If I was intersex, I would be hard already.  Hmmmm .

She wets two of her fingers and places them slowly down the scrubs and moves my panties to the side and enters me running me slow and sensuous which no one has ever done.  I was panting and begging for her to take the rest off of her and me so I can feel all of her on me.  She is laughing sinister and I smiled and kissed her breasts through her nurse dress on.
Oh doc yes yes. Kim please let me take the dress off of you. In due time doc.
I growl at her and and smiles and bites hard down on my breasts  one at time than uses her tongue to lick my Arreolas.

Fuci fuc lfux. Maura are you trying to say fuck yes baby.  Oh
What do you mean oh? Its a word Maura
Very funny. I thought so. She lowers my scrub pants and uses her mouth to remove my panties taking her time to drag them down only to rip them.

Really. Do you want me to stop? No stop complaining doc
Yes nurse.

SHE PLACED THE STETHOSCOPE ON MY FOLDS AND ITS COLD.  I START TO SQUIRT A LITTLE.

MMMM SOMEONE NEEDS ME IN THEM BADLY.  SHOW ME HOW BAD YOU WANT ME DR. ISLES
NURSE ANDREW'S  CAN I TOUCH YOU HOW I WANT TO? As long as you don't rip the dress.

She gets off of me and I get up and unzip the rest of the dress off and remove it.

Fuck nothing on. Nope. Just for you love. Oh hell yeah.  No hickeys high or on the lower legs and arms. You know what I bought. You saw what I am wearing so no revealing hickeys in those places. Nurse Andrew no worries no hematomas in those areas.

I remove the dress and turn her around and start biting her buttocks and Kim moans which makes me squirt between her legs.

Oh shit doc you got me and the mattress wet.  It's only money babe.

Doc gets in top of me rubbing her lower portion on my back lower portion.  She is squirting all over me and the bed. I am panting and screaming for more and she complies and leaves me huge hickeys on my back and buttocks.  She finally turns me around and has me sit on her face and we are 69 one another eating and swallowing each other liquids.  We eventually stop and get on one another missionary and Maura gets out of the bed and I help her put the strap on. She has me lay down and enters me hard and quick.

Oh fuck doc yes further doc. Yes nurse Andrew.

Maura did me quite a service pussy finishing me off. She finally stopped after we both came multiple times.  We rested.

Babe help me take this one to the the garage the one with the extra stuff in.  I want us to sleep on a dry abs clean mattress.   Okay. You  really bought extra ones. Yes got tired of sleeping on the couch or floor if others were in the guest rooms.  Put your snow outfit on. Maura let's take a shower first.
Okay.