28

Maura and I started working out

Maura how are things going? So far so good. I just hope I don't mess this up. She is a good lady with a huge carrying heart. Avery and I hope you don't either. I wish you get rid of the need to cheat. I don't know if I ever will June. I am going to try not too. I want to marry her not right now. She isn't wanting to get married Don't rush it. I know. Your place here is gorgeous since the last time we were here. Alot of land acquired and modernized. Carlo did a good job. Yes, he was proud of himself. His ego at times. I know he and Juanita are so different. Yup.

Ah sweetie you strretch? Yes. Kim you? Yes Maura. I ak going to get my work out in the weights. I am jogging. Afterwards,let's all go do a couples kiss bath. Sounds good.
We nodded in agreement.

Kim throws mud onto Avery and June and gets more on June

You guys are going to get us thrown out. No they won't do that, since I own it but they won't be happy. Kim you definitely paying a huge tip though. Babe it was worth it. I cannot believe you did that to us. It was fun see. My aunt gets up a little and throws it as.
We ended up having a mud bath fight and the employees cornered our area off and just shook their heads. People were watching us. Some were laughing and others were like immature juvenile behavior. We eventually got out and washed up which took awhile for us to get all the mud off. Maura had them close the section of the shower room off so we could have fun making out and fucking our wife in my case and her fucking Kim. None of us could tell who was making more noise with the sound system Maura had them to turn up the volume.

An hour later we got were done while my aunt and Kim were still at it. June and I laughed when we heard my aunt say out loud. Yes babe yes oh fuck yes don't stop.

Aye auntie we are leaving back to the suite to finish up in there don't disturb us. We will make dinner. Okay.

We went back at boy did my wife wear me out. We got up to make dinner and my aunt was laughing at me.

Baby girl you walking funny. Oh wifey here went a little longer on fisting me. Oh boy! Maura she was enjoying it and begging me not to stop when I was going to. Don't let her fool you. She is a Rizzoli after all and you know how the love their sex. Yes , I do buy Kim us just as bad and more. Her creativity. Maura Dorothea Isles don't you finish that. Oops auntie better stop or you won't get any. For me I am done tonight. Yeah baby girl that is what you think. See sweetie even your aunt know how you are.

The three of us laughing at Avery and she turns red like an 🍎.