52

Avery and I were awake when the contractor and his employees showed up. We left to meet my doctor for the follow up.
Lisa your check up went well. Juanitas for lunch. Sounds perfect.
We arrive and take the last parking space up front.

Hi Joy and Becky. Hello do you want to join the rest of us? Sure who is who is rest? Antonio, Kevin and Barry. They had today off off we all went golfing. Of course Barry beat us. Joy came in second and I third. Wow you two beer the other men? Yes and they not happy. Barry chose this place so we are paying for his lunch.

Hi ladies and congrats being back together. Thank you. We have good news but none of you can tell my family. Joy and Becky you cannot tell Amal either. W4 are going to tell my family after lunch. Please tell the others. Lisa is going to have a baby. Oh my congrats. Thanks you all. We both are excited especially since the doctors told her for years she couldn't. Sweetie it's a keeper from God good things are happening. Thanks Becky. Your welcome sweetheart. We will pay for your ladies lunch . No need. Sweetheart you wouldn't want to offend this old lady. Becky. Don't worry we will help her pay. So we heard you got yourself another BMW and the garage is being extended. We wish we could of helped but we are only off today and tomorrow because Frankie is at bed and breakfast inn with Laura. He needed a few days off which gives us two days off. We just cams back from a police chief and commissioner conference.

We ate our food and we told Michele, Mandi and Juanita. They picked up the entire tab except the tip and beverages. They were excited for us. We finally made it home and Avery made another conference call to tell her family. We were glad that they were excited. Jason was excited but worried if the other mother found out she would want to be part of the babies life. Lisa reassured her she didn't know her name and didn't know how to get a hold of her nor new where she lived. She didn't live in the USA and she didn't know where.

The inspector came by. The roof was on, the cement was dried but we were still not to park on for several more days to make sure it was completely dried per the inspector. We all felt differently but would go by his instructions. All the exterior was done .

 All the exterior was done

It came out nice. Tomorrow they would finish the electric so we couldn't open the garage at all. The walls were done too inside. The cabinets still had to be installed.

Lisa I am not going to have our names up again. I rather just leave it black. It's okay babe. I am tired. Nap time. Perfect nap time.