34

The following morning we all got up and Kim drove us to staples center. They asked everybody to car pool due to parking   .
I see my family and hug them and go take my seat in the center. The family has a special area set up for the people who tried to keep office Kichim alive . Rebecca seats were me along with  Carmen Lais. They bring in his casket and we all stand up.  I know funerals are always hard on Leo's as bring a former one.

The family comes by and thanks each of us who tried to help him stay alive. We say thank you and wish it could of been more.
My brother speaks up after the reverend. He is trying his best to keep his composure . My sister in Law is standing next to him as he speaks. 
The celebration at the center lasts two and half hours.  We finally made it get Kim's vehicle and they made sure once again we are behind the limousine. We finally made it through the day.  I was tired of basically everyone thanking me for trying to keep him alive . We are finally back at Maur's and I changed to go work out  .

Maur and Rebecca come from behind.  Maur grabs me by my waist while Becca grabs my wrists.
They both hug me. Kim tells me she knows today was hard with everyone coming up to me and Carmen. Carmen enters the room. Jane we did everything we could. J him having a post operation infection isn't anyone's fault. It has happened to us both. We were just lucky it wasn't our time.  Hitting the bag like it's your enemy only hurts you.  I know but. Jane it's not your fault babe. No one blames you and Carmen.  Jane I feel.awful too.  I knew Kim moved in so I came by to vent after I went home to change into more comfortable clothes.  I picked up Lorenzo's pizza, salads,  wings and some beer for us all. June. Avery Harris, Avery Rizzoli and Lisa should be here soon. Go take a shower babe. I will join you if you want. Yes please.
Rebecca and I unwrapped her wrists and she and Rebecca went to take a shower.
Carmen how are you coping? Not good but enough to know we did everything we could . I just wanted to be around people who knew him and understood what we are going through. Carmen if you want, you can stay in the other bedroom. Thanks. I  have my gym bag to change into. Let me get my bag. Take the other room. We can have a girls sleep over and watch movies.

While Jane and Rebecca were in the shower the other three arrived.

Come in Jane and Rebecca are taking a shower

Come in Jane and Rebecca are taking a shower.  They should be out shortly. It looks like we are going to have rain. I hope you three brought clothes to sleep over. Carmen got the last guest room.  We can take the living room and we can sleep in the  living room too but on the other couch or floor. June and Avery we will take the floor, since we are younger. Thank you I appreciate it.
Aye you two how was your shower? Great. I feel better and more relaxed. Yes, we can tell. Don't go there baby girl.  Sorry auntie.  Babe you said it was small.

The others laugh.
Rebecca to her that is small.  Jane Clementine Rizzoli this isn't small.  You guys I am hungry let's eat. We also have left over velvet cake..Jane you are not getting any since you lied. Becca that is not fair.  Maur can I have some of yours after we eat.  J nope. Ah dang you ain't right. 

We all laughed at Jane.  We started eating the food in the living room watching Netflix .

Maur, Kim and Carmen took off to sleep about 2:39 in the morning. It was good having a sleep over as we use to do as kids if you were lucky.
Babe thanks for agreeing for us to stay here the past two nights.  I really needed this and didn't realize it. Jane we could do it more times if you like.  They could come to the brownstone or we could go to the cabin or wherever you want to have a girl week or weekend.  I enjoyed myself too.  I kissed her goodnight and Becca placed her head on my abs and we fell asleep.

Kim this was good for me and the others. J is more relaxed. Avery Harris,, Rebecca, Carmen and Lisa are more at piece on the officers  death and Charles getting hurt.
I know I am Maura
You are more relaxed and not having nightmares like you did in Italy. I do miss my mother and wish I would of had the opportunity to say goodbye to her. I am just glad I spoke to her even for a few minutes when I called her while we were in the air. Maura just knowing you all were coming probably made it easy for her to die.  She knew you, your niece, Olivia and your sister was there for you. I think that too. Let's get some sleep it's already 3. Night love.  Love you babe.

Maura fell asleep in between my legs and started snoring.

Aye Averys you two asleep? Not yet June the way Lisa is snoring. Yeah she had a little too much to drink.  I just hope she doesn't get sick.. We will have to wait and see. I am going to go to my aunts room and ask for three sets of ear plugs or earmuffs.  I will be right back.

Avery takes off.  . I call my aunt Maura.  Auntie you awake? I am now. Sorry.  Do you have three pairs of earmuffs or earplugs.  Lisa is snoring and none of us will get any sleep. Baby girl go in the hallway safe and get them out.  Thanks auntie.  Hope it helps you all. Me too.  Love you auntie.  Love you too.

Maura is everything okay? Yes, baby girl needs three pairs of earmuffs or earplugs
Lisa is snoring.  She did drink alot. Yes hopefully she doesn't get sick.  Night love.  Night.

Avery and June here.  Auntie says she hopes this helps.  Us too.

Avery and June fell asleep right away cuddling together. I was nodding off to and it was four thirty now. I was sure glad it was a Friday night and no work on Saturday.