the start

Darting his eyes, tharn narrowed them to then crotch to take his brother who went at him with full speed, to then take him down to his stomach to move his arms to his back to wrap them about to then sit to his butt to eye down to then laugh.
"You are never going to win tora."
Tora signed to then turn his head to look over tharn.
"Not fair, your too quick!"
Tharn laughed again has he felt his brother underneath him thrash about.
"You done?"
Tora whimpered.
"Fine!"
"Have to say it."
"Tharn!"
"Say it......." Tharn said slowly and teasly.
"You're the most powerful wrestler there is! Better now! Get off!"
Tharn laughed again to get up to then turn his head to eye his father come in to eye the two.
"Tharn. Stop picking on your brother, now come on, we need to go to your competition."
Tharn nodded with a smile to then go forth, tora followed him with his head hung.
"Great...... He's going to know even more moves...." He mumbled.
Tharns father's watched them go to roll his eyes to lightly laughed to then go.
In the car, tharn couldn't help but to jump about. Even though these competitions never gave him a worthy competitor he still loved them. Rather he win Everytime or not.
Parked, tharn got out first to look about at everything to then turn his head to eye his brother and his father come out.
"Let's go!"
His father rolled his eyes to then follow tharn has he went towards the building, tharn then left his family to go to his teacher to look up at him.
"Okay, everyone is here now. Look, I know this competition is for your age range but you may have to compete with someone who is older. Is everyone here okay with that?"
They all looked about the other to nod.
Tharn smiled.
Doesn't matter how much older they may be I'll still take them down.
Hitting his hands together, the teacher then placed his hand in to look about his class.
"Let's win it all."
They all placed there hands to his to then cheer to go about to the mat to watch has others went to wrestle about.
Tharn stayed to his knees to then look across the way to his competitors to eye each one of them to then shake his head.
Can tell your all older then me, but know I can take you all down.
Hearing his name, tharn then got up to go to the middle to hear his father and brother cheer for him to then look over his competitor. They both eyed the other up and down.
"Tharn hilt of the blue team, is set to fight type sarito of the red time. We need to have a clean fight. Follow the wrestling code."
They both nodded to then crotch to wait for the bell to then go to the other to start to wrestle.
About half way through, they grunted and groan, they couldn't find an edge with the other.
By the end, the referee came in to then break then apart.
"Unfortunately, this seems to be a tie."
Tharns face faltered. That had never happened with him before.
Tharn watched type turn with the same face, narrowing his eyes, he then pounced, type acted and quick for them to go back to wrestling for the other to still not find an edge from the other, soon they were forced apart.
Awhile later, tharn was given a hard talking to by his teacher, to then be leaving the building has he was in the middle of his father and brother, turning his head, he looked to see that other standing to the sidewalk with a woman to be looking forward, to then eye him to turn his head to look at tharn with a face.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then get into the car with his family, to then roll down the window to keep looking to him.
Type eyed him over a bit confused to then shake his head to look forward.
Going home, tharn had another talk from his dad, to then be to his bed, with his body over the edge with his head hanging, he looked to the back of his door to sign.
Why couldn't I take him down? He was slightly taller..... Was he older? Could be 15 to my 10.....I really don't know....
Tharn signed to then get up to then sit criss cross to then wrap his arms about to then look to the bed.
I don't think age has anything to do with this. But why couldn't I take him down? Mm... He did pull a lot of my moves. This guy was very skilled but I should have been able to take him down!
Turning his head he looked to the side to see his little brother come in to then look him over.
"Do you.... Want to wrestle?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then flop to his back to then grab a pillow to then place it over his face.
Tora stepped to the edge to look him over.
"1 suspension from a competition isn't the end of the world tharn. You can still...."
Tharn then threw the pillow to his brother to then sit back up.
"You have no idea what could happen if I don't go to that one. I want to become an Olympic wrestler!"
Tora threw the pillow back to give tharn a look.
"One competition when your 10 is not going to destroy that. Stop being so dramatic!"
Tora turned to leave while slamming the door. Tharn watched him go to then throw the pillow to the ground to then flop to his back to place his arms over his eyes to quiver his chin.
All I want is to become a Olympic wrestler when I get older and this may have cost me everything! Tora you just don't know!
Tharn then took his arms down to then go about to grab that pillow to crush it to his body to whimper.
I can't believe I attacked him! Just because we tied, I should have left it there! Now I might have just ruined my future!