fine tuning a rule

Going to tharns place, type and in first just to be pushed, to then turn to push tharn back, for tharn to then raise an eye brow to use his foot to kick the door shut to then pounce.
To the edge of the bed to the floor, type had his head a bit to the side to be moaning and hard, has he had his one hand to the floor a bit balled into a fist to have his other to tharns head to grip his hair, to be going up and down, has his back was to the edge of the bed with his lower to be placed a bit down for tharn to be thrusting into him and hard to have his mouth to his neck to be leaving kisses, tharn gripped types waist has he had his hands to either side to be in pure heaven.
Tharn then moved his mouth off of his neck to then go to his ear.
"Damn type! Think you've grown tighter! Can barely, make my way in!"
Type rolled his eyes to then move his hands to tharns chest to push him down to get on top to straddle to place his hands wrapped about his wrists to be moving up and down his very hard erection.
Tharn looked over a very seductive type to then lean his head back to bite into his lips, he was trying very hard to not try and break a rule and kiss him.
Type watched over tharn to part his lips has he looked to his face, it was turning him on to no end.
Type then shook his head to then hang it a bit to move up and down.
After, type was to his stomach with his arms under his head to have it to the side to be taking in deep breathes.
Tharn was to the other side to his back to have his arms under neath his head to be looking to the ceiling, he then turned his head to look over type.
"Can see someone is tired."
Type groaned a bit to then take in a very long breathe to then get up to sit to the edge of the bed to then place a hand to his mouth to yawn into it.
Tharn made a hard face to then roll his eyes to sit up.
"Type, your tired. Just sleep here."
Type lowered his hand down to shake his head.
"That's against the rules tharn."
Tharn huffed a bit to then get up to go to type to place his hands to his shoulders to grip to then place him back down to then wrap his arms about.
"Type, I think we need to redefine these rules. You mainly made them without much of an input from me, that's not really fair."
Type signed to continue to look forward.
"Tharn, we need to keep things....... Casual and separate, remember this is just....... Wrestling.'
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Mm, wrestling with our dicks. Listen type, we have to go to school, work, practice and then we do this ever so often, even if we are young, we also can get tired, I don't care if we sleep over at the others places."
"But I do tharn."
Things could get complicated and.....I do not want to ruin our friendship!
Tharn then went to types ear to nibble a bit.
Type had to take in a deep breathe.
"Tharn!" He said slowly in an angry tone.
"Type, stop being so difficult, does not need to be that way, how about we don't always have to spend the night, but I'f we're tired, then one gets the bed the other a couch. Can we agree to that?"
Type Darted his eyes has he looked forward to make a face.
"I know you tharn, yourll try for every time. Things will then start to get..... Complicated."
Tharn moved his head back to look over type.
"I don't think so. We don't have feelings for the other, were just friends, right?"
Type turned his head to look over tharn to feel something other then friendship to then take in a deep inhale to move his head forward to look to the wall once more.
"Right......" He said slowly.
"Well, then there you go. I will not go over that line, I only like you has a friend. So...... Can we readjust that rule?"
Type flexed his jaw to then peer his eyes down not fully understand why he didn't like what tharn just stated.
"I guess...... On a temporary bases."
Tharn smiled and wide to then start to lick his lips has he started to become horny again, he then placed his chin to types shoulder to then look down to raise an eye brow. He could see type was fully erect.
Tharn then peered his eyes to him to then take his hands about to place his fingers to his nipples to start to play with.
Type tensed his body.
"Tharn..... We just...... Twice!"
"We did have that car ride to rest, I can also see your wanting to go again."
Type looked to his erection to then roll his eyes to turn his head to look over tharn.
"If I'm awake for this, I'm awake enough to go home today."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then look to types lips to then start to move forward.
Type moved his head back to widen his eyes.
"Tharn! What the hell!"
Tharn gritted his teeth to look up.
"We should readjust this rules to, we can kiss. I know you want to keep this impersonal but, I always kiss when I have se......"
Type turned to push tharn to then stand before him.
"We are wrestling! Not having sex! Meaning there is no use for you to kiss me! I'm going ho........aaah!"
Type lifted his head back to ball his hands into fists has tharn had placed his hands to either side of his waist to then bring type towards him to then go and suck down his length to then peer his eyes up to eye.
With an internal smile, tharn knew he had got him, just needed to adjust to that other rule.