couldn't seem to stop myself

After 3 weeks, type and tharn went right back to there regular routine of meeting up with the other before and after school, however they weren't wrestling with the other, they just couldn't seem to get back into it after what happened.
Grunting a bit, type was hovering over a woman he picked up at a bar, to be thrusting inside and deep, to have a face.
Type signed to then move his body to hers to have his cheek to her chest to eye the wall confused. He was very much hard but not fully and he was no where close, this didn't make any sense.
The girl gripped types back to have her head lifted up to moan and heavily, she couldn't tell type was feeling conflicted.
Type darted his eyes to take in a deep breathe.
"Mona?"
"Mm....hmm?" She cooed in pleasure.
"Can you....... Play with..... My ass?"
Mona bit into her botton lip has she moved it inward to then take her hands down to grip his tight ass to moan heavier.
Type started to click his teeth together.
"Could you......." He mumbled the rest to low for her to hear.
"Wh.....mm... What?"
"Can you......" He mumbled again to low.
Mona furrowed her brow confused to then peer her eyes down.
"What do you want me to do? Hurry up and ask! I'm about to cum!"
Type rolled his eyes to keep going his speed to then feel her tense he then pulled out has she came to then get up to get off the bed to go to the trash can to the corner to then take off his condom that had nothing in it, again to then throw it in.
Mona turned her head breathlessly to then move up a bit to eye over him.
"So.... What did you want me to do?"
Type shook his head to then look to her.
"Nothing. Um......I have a lot of homework to do. Um....."
She shook her head to then get up to gather her clothes to place them on.
"Don't worry. I do too. You have my number right?"
Type nodded.
"Yes I do."
"Call me and soon. You are incredible."
She giggled to then turn to leave.
Type signed to then go to his dresser to place on a clean set of boxers to then go to his bed to change the sheets to then lay to his back to place his hands to his stomach to eye the ceiling to make a face.
What is wrong with me? Why can't I cum? Why can't I get fully hard? I'm so confused. Haven't been able to since....
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look at the side table at his phone to then reach a hand to it to then place his phone to his ear to call tharn.
Sitting to the edge of his bed, tharn had his tongue in a woman's mouth to be cooing a bit, to then open his eyes to look about to see his phone was going off.
He then took his tongue out to smile at her to then go to it, turning she then placed her hands to him to start kissing his shoulders.
"Hello?"
"It's me. What are you up to?"
"I'm up to...... Something. Is there something you want?"
Type darted his eyes.
"Can I...... Come over?"
Tharn made a face.
He then sucked in a deep inhale to look down to watch has this girl he picked up was sucking off his limp member.
Hearing that noise type placed a hand to his eyes to cover.
"Oh....are you.... With someone?"
Tharn flexed his jaw to see this girl start to put more effort into this blow job to start to become irritated, she wasn't making him hard.
"Yes you can come over. I'm..... Not with anyone.... Important."
Hearing this the girl took her mouth off to then slap tharn across the face to then turn to leave slamming the door, tharn placed his hand to his face to rub to sign.
"Are you.... Sure?"
"Yeah I'm sure. Be here soon please. Was....shot down earlier."
Type nodded.
"I'll be there soon."
Type then took the phone down to then eye over his ceiling to shake his head.
Why am I going over there after my failed.....
Type signed and hard to then get up to go about to get dressed, he didn't want to be alone.
Hearing a knock, tharn went to the door to open to look over type, type then looked to his cheek to widen his eyes.
"Ow..... How did you get that?"
Tharn moved back has type came in to take his jacket off to look about, then then closed to lock the door to turn to eye over type.
"Told you I got shot down. So why did you want to come over?"
Type shrugged to then toss his jacket over a chair to turn to look over tharn.
"Got bored at my place. Can we play a game or something?"
Tharn nodded to then go to the living room to start on a game station.
Type then went to sit next to tharn to pick up a controller to eye over the game to chuckle.
"Would be a wrestling game."
Tharn laughed.
"Of course."
After a bit type signed.
"Even in a game we can't seem to beat the other."
Tharn shrugged.
"One day I will win."
Type rolled his eyes to then peer them to the side to look over tharn to feel confused. His heart was accelerating in his chest.
Gulping, type then looked back to the television to grit his teeth.
Tharns eyes Darted to then sign to press pause.
"Will always end in a tie. Mm, are you hungry, know I am."
Type turned his head to look up to take in a deep shaky breathe, he then placed the controller to the ground to then grab at tharn to pull him down to start to wrestle with him.
Tharn moved and quick to block a few of his moves for them to keep moving about.
Type didn't know why but, he did that one move again that got them in trouble last time to then move his pants and boxers down on purpose.
Tharn looked to his hole to take in a deep breathe, to then gulp to move his hands up to then move his clothes up to then move up to wrap his arms about his body to try to flip them.
The two kept wrestling for type to grow in a bit of frustration and irritation to not fully understand why.
Moving about, type was on top of tharn, with his legs bend to either side, to have his hands wrapped about his wrists to look down at him to breathe heavily.
Types eyes then widened a bit to then turn his head to feel something hard to his ass.
Tharn looked over him with a sullen face to then start to struggle.
"Type you need to get off."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then turn his head back to squeeze his eyes tightly shut to then take a hand back and quick to his pants and boxers to then pull them down a bit to then go to tharns pants to unzip to then take out his very harden cock to then take his hand back very quick to place saliva on it to then place to tharns cock to position itself to his hole that was anticipating this, to then slowly go down to move his hand back to wrap it about tharns Wrist to start to go down.
Tharn tensed to dart his eyes over type.
"What..... Are you.....aaah.....do.... Doing!?"
Type got all the way on, to not really know how to answer that question to take in deep breathes to start to move himself up and down.
Tharn couldn't help but to start to moan.
"Type!? What are you mmmmmm!"
Type moved his hand over tharns mouth to keep up with the action, this felt so good, he couldn't control himself.
Tharns eyes rolled in the back of his head, to then start to move his groan up with the action to place his hand over his to take it away to place to the side of his head to place his fingers through, fit the two to grip and hard has they moved there bodies with the other in sear pleasure.
Tharn then lifted his head back to really start to thrust. In the three weeks since them, tharn couldn't seem to get hard with those girls, it had been so long since he was like this.
"Ah god!"
Type started to match his speed to go even quicker to place his mouth in a very tight line to be feeling completely confused but still couldn't stop this action.
Tensing he then came over his boxers and pants onto tharns shirt to then make a face has he could feel tharn come into his cavity.
Tharn twitched his seed out to take in deep breathes to then slowly open his eyes to raise an eye brow.
"Type? What was......"
Type shook his head feeling disgusted with himself to then place his hands to tharns chest to then push himself off and away to then get up to move about, fixing himself, to then go straight to the door.
"Asshole!"
Tharn tilted his head further back to eye over him leaving.
"Can't call me that when you were the one who......"
Tharn signed to then lay his head flat to then look to the ceiling to then place his hand to his forhead to sign once again.
What the hell was that!?