both feeling the same

Nodding, type smiled at a customer, to watch them go about, to then turn his head forward to then look over another, he then peered his eyes a bit to the side to raise an eye brow has tharn was to the side to be moving his arm up to be pointing at his watch.
Type rolled his eyes to mouth go home.
Tharn signed to then bring down his arm to then wrap them about himself to stay where he was too look over type has he worked..
By the end of his shift, type was to the back to take off his uniform, to then take up a hand to yawn into it to close his locker to then turn to go about, leaving the back he then went about to wave good bye to the other staff members to then place his hand down to continue forward to stop to grit his teeth a bit, he looked over tharn who was all smiles to be writing down something on a girl's palm.
Type flexed his jaw to then go to tharn to place his hands to his arm to then pull him away, tharn looked to type confused to then turn his head to eye the girl who turned to look at him the same.
Outside tharn took his arm away to eye over type.
"What the hell was that!?"
Type who was a few steps away took in a deep breathe to then turn to eye over tharn..
"I know what you were doing."
Tharn shrugged.
"And?"
Type wrapped his arms about himself to then roll his eyes.
"You screw them, they then become nasty customers here. I don't want you picking up your women where I work, okay."
Type turned to then stomp away, tharn raised an eye brow to then make a face.
He was become turned on by types possessive behivor.
Tharn then shook his head when he thought that way.
You two are only friends, just friends.
Tharn then went to type and quick to wrap his arm about his shoulder.
"Okay okay, don't need to throw a giant hissy fit."
Type rolled his eyes..
"I'm not. Just really tired, I think we should just go to each other's places today."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"We are not messing up our routine type."
Type signed.
"Tharn.....I think we can every so often. Im really tired."
"Mm, why are you working so late now adays anyway?"
Type gritted his teeth a bit.
"They.... Raised the rent to where my mother is staying."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take his arm back to then slap type against the back of his head. Type stopped walking to then place a hand to his head to rub .
"Asshole!"
"No you are. I told you I can help and have been helping! You don't need to take this all on your own type, jeez knock it off!"
Type flexed his jaw to then take down his hand to turn his head to look to tharn.
"She is my mother tharn."
"And your my best friend."
Type gave tharn a hard look to them turn his head forward to then walk off with a semi hard member, that really turned type on.
"Let's just...... Go then."
Tharn watched type go to then follow behind for them to reach his car, hearing yelling, type turned to widen his eyes has a co worker came to him with his thermos.
Type smiled brilliant to them. Tharn who was to the back of the car to go around to head to his side looked over this.
"Thank you so much moko."
He nodded to then turn to go back.
Type watched him go over to then smack his lips to turn to then stop to eye over tharn giving him quite the look.
"What?"
Tharn signed to roll his eyes.
"Just get in the car type!"
Type Furrowed his brow to then watch tharn go off to then get into the car, to try and buckle himself in for them to go back and hard.
Type turned his head to look over tharn.
"What the hell is your problem!?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to continue to go forth in a bit of speed.
Type buckled himself in to then turn his head to look over tharn who did not relax his position.
"Tharn?"
No answer.
Type Furrowed his brow.
"Tharn!"
"Damnit type! Stick to the rules!"
Type looked to tharn confused..
"What are you talking about?"
"Do not sleep with other men! I saw how you were looking at him, jeez would need a mop and bucket soon."
Type rolled his eyes to look forward.
"Your being ridiculous. Moko is a co worker, nothing more and I don't believe I agreed to that rule. I told you tharn........I think I might be bi so......"
Type then held on to then fell tharn turn the wheel to go to the side to then turn off the car to then place his hand into types pants to then start to play stroke at his member while giving him a hard look.
Type hunched himself over a bit to place his hands to tharns to look down.
"What....... The hell!"
"I am not going to get any diseases type! We also agreed to not wear condoms with the other since we are both men and only do that with the girls, you start fucking another guy you won't wear a condom, this dick is not going to be placed into anything other then a woman's pussy and your ass is not going to have anything else in it other then my dick! Do you understand!"
Type started to breathe heavily has he felt tharn place his finger into his hole to thrust in and out after that statement to still be stroking him off.
"Tharn!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"God damnit tharn! Fine! We will not fuck another guy! Now stop! Your going to make me cum!"
Tharn smiled to then place his mouth to types neck to suckle.
Type closed his eyes to tense to then peer them to the side to then place his hands into tharns pants to give him the same taste of his own medicine just for tharn to like it.
Type then lifted his head back to start to thrust into that finger and hand he couldn't help it, both felt so good.
Tharn then went to his ear.
"I'm going to cum type."
Type couldn't help but to cum to then feel tharn shot his load.
Tharn then took his hands away to then go about to then start the car to then drive them off, type looked forward to breathe heavily to not fully understand what just happened. He then turned his head to look at a relaxed happy tharn to then turn his head back to sign.
This....... Is starting to get.... Complicated.
Type then placed his clean hand to his forehead to rub has tharn took them to his place to wrestle