couldn't go all week

Tapping his foot to the floor, types mother looked to him to then raise an eye brow.
"Type? What are you do anxious about?"
Type looked up from the table has he was a bit hunched to be eating to look her over to then shrug.
"Just want to get a head start on my homework."
Her eyes narrowed a bit.
"Type, remember no going outside. Your in trouble. "
Type strightened up to nod.
"Yes I know."
Type then looked to the clock that was behind his mother has she shrugged to then look back down to her plate to then eat.
"I'm done."
She then looked up to see him get up with his half unfinished plate to then go to the kitchen to throw away the food to then place his dish to the sink to then go back to give his mother a kiss to the cheek to then leave to go to his room.
She turned her body to then watch him go to narrow her eyes.
Something is going on, I can tell.
She then turned to eat the rest of her food to give type time for whatever the was doing.
Finished, she then got up with her plate to then go do the dishes to then check up on type.
Going before his room, she then placed her hand to the door nob to then turn to open to widen her eyes in surprise.
Being to his stomach, pencil in hand, he brought his free hand to his ear to take out the ear bud to then eye his mother.
"Yes?"
She then looked about his room to then move her head about to look behind to then eye back.
"Oh um..... Nothing. Remember to go to bed at the regular time for school tomorrow."
Type nodded to then place the bud back to his ear to then look down to write.
She eyed him for a long moment to then shrug to close the door.
Guess.....I was wrong.
Taking in a deep breathe she then left to go to bed.
Type then looked back up to then take his ear buds out to then place his hands to the edge of the bed to move himself a bit forward.
"You can come out now."
Tharn then moved out to eye up at type.
"You need to clean under your bed. There's a lot of dust bunnies."
Type lightly laughed to then move back to a sitting position.
Tharn then got up to pat himself to then look to type.
"What are you doing?"
Type looked down.
"Homework. We should do that instead of...."
Tharn shook his head.
"I've gone 4 days without wrestling. Come on, let's go to that one gym. They never lock it."
"Tharn.... My room is not like yours. I don't have a lock. What if my mother checks on me again?"
"Mm..... Does she check on you a lot?"
Type made a face to look down.
"Sometimes, it depends if she....has a bad day."
Tharn then stepped to the bed to then sit to the edge to look to type.
"Do you think she had a bad day?"
Type shook his head to look to him.
"No...... Which means she'll take a medication that usually knocks her out. She has insomnia, another reason we should just stay here."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then turn his head to look forward.
"See. One day im going to win. You don't practice enough."
Type signed.
"I just don't want to get in trouble to where I can't follow my dream anymore."
Tharns face faltered to then widened his eyes to then look back to type.
"Don't you have a basement?"
Type widened his eyes to then nod.
"We have to wait a bit. In the mean time..... Homework."
Tharn rolled his eyes..
"Nerd."
"Idiot."
Tharn lightly laughed to then go to his back pack he brought for this occasion to then go through it to then grab out his homework to go on the bed next to type to start to do his.
Type smiled to then sit to then do his homework.
After a bit, tharn turned his head to eye type.
"Is it later yet?"
Type turned his head to look to his clock to then nod.
"Should be fine. Let me go check."
Type then got up to head out, tharn watched him go to then place the homework to the side to then tap his finger to his leg.
He then looked up to see type who opened the door wider to motion with his head for them to go.
Tharn smiled to then follow quietly.
Going down, type turned on the light to look about.
"Should we wrestle down.....oof!"
Tharn pounced to try and pin type down.
Type then turned to then try to pin then down. The two kept at the action to keep trying to pin the other to no avail.
After a bit, tharn was on type to hover over with his hands to his to struggle. Type smiled to then move his legs up to then get tharn off, for them both to be too there backs to look up to breathe heavily.
"Dammit!"
Type laughed to turn his head to look over tharn.
"Your not going to win tharn."
Tharn rolled his eyes to breathe in deep.
"Mm type?"
"Yes?"
"Where.....is your father?"
Types eyes widened to then turn his head to then look up.
"I..... Don't really.... Want to talk about that."
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
"Why?"
Type rolled his eyes to get up to bend his legs to his body to wrap his arms about to look down.
"I don't want to talk about it!"
Tharn made a face to then turn his head to look up.
"It's..... My fault my mother is pregnant."
Types eyes widened to then turn his head to look down to tharn.
"What are you talking about?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then look to type.
"Why I don't have any friends..... Is because I made one when I was 7...... His father.... With my.... Mother..... It's my fault because if I didn't become his friend, those two wouldn't have met and...."
Type shook his head.
"That's not your fault. Your mother was with your father. Shouldn't have."
Tharn moved up to place his hands behind him to look forward.
"Maybe..... Maybe not....."
Types eyes darted to then look forward to sign.
"I..... Don't fully know where my father is..... Last I heard in jail, then he got out, then we moved here. Were.... Always moving....."
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
He then got up to have wrapped his hand to his wrist to then start to pull.
"I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?"
Type nodded has he was being pulled, tharn then stopped to the end of the stairs to then hang his head.
"Know if you're father finds you, I won't let you move again. I don't want to lose you has my friend."
Types lips parted to then be pulled again to then smile and wide with that statement.