can't deny my feelings anymore

Going to toras father's house, clita had his head hung has tora wad before him to have his key in the lock, clita then turned his head.
You shouldn't be here.
Clitas chin started to quiver at that thought.
He took in a deep breathe to then turn to start to leave.
Tora hearing the noise widened his eyes to then turn to then place his hand to clitas wrist to then pull him along has he got the door opened.
Clita kept his head hung to grimace.
Going in, the two took off there shoes, for tora with his hand still wrapped to his wrist, to then be pulling him along to check everywhere.
Clita then looked up a bit confused.
"Tora? What are you doing?"
Tora Darted his eyes.
"Dad!?"
Clita made a face to nod to then look to tora with his hand wrapped about his wrist, clita signed to start to wiggle it a bit.
"Tora......you need to let go and....."
Tora did just that to then turn, clitas eyes widened has his face went to the side, he slowly brought his hand up to rub at his cheek, tora gently slapped clita, not to inflict any real pain, tora then stood before him to breathe heavily.
Clita gulped to then slowly look to him has anger was appearing on his face.
"Tora! What was that....."
Clita froze to then let his arms drop to either side, he breathed in deep has tora had his hands to his face to be having his mouth to his.
Tora then took his mouth off to look to clita to dart his eyes.
He then placed his forehead to his chest to let his arms hang.
"Clita.......I.......I didn't really hurt you..... Did I?"
Clita made a face to be still frozen, he then peered his eyes down to look to tora.
"Not........a..... Lot."
Tora gulped to then place his hands slowly up to either side of clitas arms to grip.
"Why...... Why were you about to let that other guy kiss you? Do you...... Love him?"
Tora gritted his teeth.
Clita made a hard face to then close his eyes.
"Why do you care? We're not...... Friends anymore."
Toras chin started to quiver, he could feel his heart starting to break.
Hearing the stifled cries, clita opened his eyes to look down at tora.
"Tora?"
"I....... Don't want you..... To kiss any one else! I don't want you..... To be friends with any one else......I...... Want your..... Love....."
Clitas lips parted.
"Tora....... I'm gay...... I'm not trying to......"
Tora slowly moved his head up has tears were flowing down his face.
Clitas eyes widened to then place his hands to toras face to then use his thumbs to wipe away his tears.
"Tora..... Don't...... Please don't cry....."
Tora closed his eyes to be surrounded by clitas touch.
'i can't....... Stop it...... Not unless..... We are to be friends again...... Not unless you promise me, you won't be with anyone else and........"
Tora breathed in shakily to then place his hands to clitas wrists to slowly open his eyes to look to him.
"And...... Be my boyfriend."
Clita froze to look over tora.
"What?"
Tora took in a very deep breathe.
"Clita, this small time apart, I've...... Learned a bit about myself, the biggest thing I've learned is, I don't want to go one day without you. I....... Love you clita.....I don't care that your a boy....I want to be with you..... Not for you face.... Not for your body..... But you're my best friend......I.... Only want to be with you."
Clitas chin quivered he started to choke up a bit, he then hung his head a little. Tora kept his eyes to him to dart.
Silence then consumed them has toras heart beated very fast in his chest.
"Clita...... Please say something."
Clita then placed his hands to toras face to then bring him for a deep kiss, tora made a face at first to then slowly relax into it to allow clita to place in his tongue, the two swapped there saliva with the other for tora to then turn them to start to go to his bed, has they reached the edge clita could tell what tora was trying to do he then turned them about to push tora down, to raise an eye brow to then place his hands to his shirt to then take it over his head to throw to the side to then place a leg to toras side while the other was between his legs, tora breathed heavily, to dart his eyes over clita who hovered over to place a hand to his cheek to caress to give of his brilliant smile tora could never resist.
"I do believe im a top tora."
Tora looked to clita confused.
"What's a.... Top?"
Clita lightly chuckled to then move his head closer seeking another kiss.
"I'll show you."
Clita then placed his lips to his to then place his hands to toras chest to push him down.
Awhile later, tora was to his back to make a face, the two were completely undressed, for clita to be Hovering over to have his mouth to toras nipple to lick here and there, to have his hand to his cock to stroke to have two very lubed fingers in his hole.
Tora started to squirm a bit, it felt good and bad all at the same moment, he felt very embarrassed and shy, especially when it was his best friend to be doing this to him.
Clita then took his mouth off to then look to tora to melt, he was looking very cute and sexy.
"Tora?"
Tora with his hands to the side gripped the bedding tighter to then look to clita breathing hard.
"Mm?"
"I think I got you ready."
Toras eyes darted.
"Ready for what?"
Clita laughed a bit at toras innocence to then take his fingers out of his hole and his hand off his cock, to then move about to grab at toras legs to move them wider apart to position himself to then place his hardened cock to his outter hole.
Toras eyes widened he then moved up a bit to place his hands to clitas chest.
"www..... Wait!"
Clita looked to tora with a long face.
"Tora..... Please don't deny me anymore...... Please don't..... Deny your...... Boyfriend?"
Toras lips parted he then looked down to this action to flex his jaw feeling a bit unsure about this.
"I'm...... Scared......"
Clita took in a deep breathe to then use his body to push tora to his back to look over him, to then start to go slowly in while placing his hand back to his throbbing dick to stroke.
"Love...... Is a scary thing...... But I'm right here tora, I'll always be right here...... We will.... Cross this.....mmm..... Together."
Tora winced has he felt all of clita to then wrap his arms about to hold him and hard to breathe in deep has he was adjusting to the mass that was inside of him.
"You..... Better clita! You better not....... Ever leave me again!"
Clita smiled and wide to then go to his ear has he thrusted.
"I'll never leave again tora......aaah.....I love you..... Always.....nn.... Have...."
Tora squeezed eyes shut has tears started to come down, espacially from the pain.
"I....... Love you clita......aah god!"
The two held the other very much close has they made love.