does it really matter?

Darting his eyes, clita was in an embrace by tora who had his back to the school wall, has they were to a side of it, has they both laid to the grass, for him to have his arms extended to have his book in front to be reading, clita was doing his homework, to then stop, he smiled a bit to then look up.
"Tora?"
Tora lightly laughed.
"Need to read this before class starts."
Clita signed to then nod to look back to his homework.
It had been a week since they were intimate, clita couldn't help but fully desire his man every minute.
Tora then placed his book down to then take clitas homework to place it to the side to then make clita move his body has he was positioning him to cradle a bit, tora then placed his hand to his head to then eye has he started to play with his hair.
Clita narrowed his eyes. He loved this close embrace but he was wanting more.
Clita took in a deep breathe to then place his hands to toras face to then bring it down to lift his head up a bit, they both then looked up to see a student be before them.
They were standing right in front, with there arms wrapped about themselves to be eyeing there close embrace.
"God...... This is disgusting. Why are you doing this out in public where normal people can see this?"
Clita rolled his eyes, tora gritted his teeth.
"Your just jealous, can you go away now."
They rolled there eyes.
"Why would I be jealous of two faggots?"
Clita signed and hard to then start to become irritated with tora who kept his mouth shut.
Tora then moved clita from there embrace to then bring up his legs to his chest to place his arms to it to look down, clita with his back to the wall had his head turned to eye this.
Tora!
The other looked to them.
"Next time, can you do us all a favor, stay home and be nasty."
They then turned to leave.
Clita kept his eyes to tora in amazement that he didn't do one thing.
Clita shook his head to then grab his homework to then get up, tora looked to him.
"Where are you going? We still have time before....."
Clita kept his head hung to have his hand gripping the piece of paper, to then turn to eye over tora.
"Are you ashamed of me tora? Of..... Us?"
Toras eyes widened to then get up to look over clita.
"Why would you say that?"
"Tora! Just now you didn't do one thing when that asshole was talking badly about us."
Tora signed to look down.
"Don't be mad, but he has a point. Being straight is the normal clita, you don't really see...... Two guys....... Now I am at all okay with what that guy said to us but......"
Tora then moved back has clita shoved him a bit, he eyed over a very mad face clita..
"Rather you see two guys all over each other every day is not relevant! You didn't say one word about us! Didn't stand up for......."
Clita shook his head to then turn.
"Maybe we should just break up and you should try to be straight tora...... Go be normal!"
Toras lips parted to then go and quick to clita to wrap his arms about him to hold tight, clita hung his head to sign and hard.
"Tora let go!"
Tora moved his head to place his forehead to it, to take in very deep breathes inhaling his boyfriend's aroma.
"Clita..... Please don't be mad at me...... This is all new to me and....."
Clita started to growl a bit.
"Tora! You can't keep using that has an excuse! This is new to me too and yet I actually said something!"
Tora then moved his head up to place his chin to clitas shoulder to look to him.
"Clita, you know how I was raised, my father taught me, if I don't have anything nice to say, just don't, your not in my head, you have no idea what I was thinking and what I would have loved to say to that jerk. But only thing that would have accomplished is a fight, I don't care if I get in trouble, but getting you into any sort of it, I will not allow it!"
Clita relaxed his rigid tense deamonor, to make a face, he then turned his head to look tora in the eyes.
"Are you......telling me the truth? You were thinking of me and you didn't want...."
Tora nodded.
"Clita, your always on my mind and I never ever want you to get in trouble. I love you "
Clitas lips parted to then start to smile.
Toras heart started to skip beats has he looked over that dazzling smile clita only ever gave to him, he then slowly moved his hand up to place his thumb to his chin to caress to then move his head closer to place his lips to his.
Clita then turned in there embrace to then push tora to the wall, to then move his hands down to his pants to start to undo, tora raised his eye brows to then place his hands about his Wrists, to then move his head back to look over clita.
"What are you doing?"
"Not caring about anything or anyone other then my man."
Tora looked to clita confused has he then turned him about, to lower his pants and boxers abit has tora was pressed to the wall.
Tora had his head turned to eye this.
"Clita! We're outside!"
"Mm, were well hidden, don't know how that asshole saw us...... But tora, I can't hold back anymore."
Clita grabbed out his pre Cummed ozzed member to then place his tip to his outter to move it up and down to then start to slowly go in.
Tora tensed to take in a deep breathe to then place his forehead to the wall to feel clita place his fingers through his to then pound himself in and out.
"Clita.....mmm....were.....going to get into trouble if.....mmm......"
Clita then went to his ear to start to lick about has he thrusted.
"Just.....quiet down a bit and...... Don't care about them...... Just us....... Please tora. Aaah I love you "
Tora signed a bit, knowing he was being a bit manipulated by clita, but didn't care at that moment, he just wanted his man.