bugging leads to

Sitting to the same table with type and Mira plus vitto, tharn sat across to keep looking down to his food to then look up to type who kept he's eyes to Mira to smile and nod when they would talk.
Tharn didn't understand why this bugged him but it did.
Tharn then signed to get up with his tray even though vitto was to the side still to talk to him.
Type turned his head to watch tharn go to then roll his eyes to then look to Mira.
"I'll be a second."
Mita nodded to then watch type go off to then look to vitto.
Type followed right after tharn.
"I have no clue why you are like this. Don't you like Mira?"
Tharn emptied his tray to then go about with type following behind.
"Only known her for what 3 weeks, don't really know anything about her."
She only talks too you.
Type made a face to walk quicker.
"She's just shy."
"Mm, and yet she isn't with you, I think she doesn't like me."
"Mira I don't think is like that, you just have to give her time."
Tharn stopped to sign to then turn to change the subject.
"Whatever. So wrestling practice today? Without your girlfriend in tow?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"She's not my girlfriend, also Mira can't watch today."
Tharn couldn't help to internally smile at that.
"Then can I come over to your house today?"
Type made a face to look down.
"Mm...... Maybe. I can't remember if my mother is working late or not at her new job."
"Guess we will see. Later."
Type looked up to see tharn turn to leave to see vitto come about to then follow, type signed to then turn his head to see Mira to his side to look forward.
"I told you type. He doesn't like me "
Type rolled his eyes.
"He thinks you don't like him."
Mira shrugged to then look to type.
"Mm, let's go to class. I took out your tray for you."
Type smiled to then follow after Mira, they went through the hall, for Mira to then stop before her to then turn around to then eye type then all about them. Type looked to get confused.
"Mira?"
Mira took in a deep breathe to then try and kiss type in the lips, his eyes widened to then move his head back to look over her.
"What are you doing?"
Mira face turned scarlet red and she eyed the ground.
"I....I.....im sorry.....I.... Like you type "
Types lips parted to then watch Mira turn to then run off.
Type then eyed the floor he his ears turned red.
Oh......
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn to go to his class a bit dazed by this.
For the rest of the day type couldn't help but he in his head for what Mira said and what she tried to do.
Going to wrestling, type was to the bench to be sitting down to be eyeing the floor hard.
Tharn a bit away flipped over his opponent to then look to type with a breathless smile to then really look over him.
Tharn then got up to go over to sit to the side of him.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep breathe but didn't say anything.
Tharn raised an eye brow, to then place his finger in his mouth to wet to then place it in types ear.
Types eyes widened to then shake his head to then place his ear to his shoulder to rub.
"What the!"
"Your spacing out, whats going on?"
Type signed to then turn his head to look at tharn. He then looked down a bit to have his ears turn bright red once more.
"What....... Do you think kissing..... Feels like?"
Tharn widened his eyes.
"What?"
Type then snapped his head to the front to see the coach who then called his name. Type signed to then get up.
Tharn watched type go with parted lips to then take in a deep breathe to then eye the floor.
Why would he ask me such a thing?
Tharn then raised an eye brow to narrow his eyes.
After practice, type and tharn walked slowly to his house where type kept his head hung the entire time too keep thinking about what Mira said and tried to do.
Tharn made a face to think of something.
Type then moved his head up to see his place to them turn to raise up a hand to stop tharn.
"Wait right here. Let me see if my mom's home."
Tharn nodded to watch type go to then look down to the ground to keep thinking what he was going to do.
He then looked up when type came back about.
"She's at work."
Tharn nodded to then go in behind type for them to leave there back packs by the door to then go to the kitchen, tharn sat down to look to types back has he was getting things together to make them something to eat.
Tharn then started to chew at his inner cheek.
"So...... Did Mira try to kiss you?"
They then both looked down has a dish slipped through types fingers to crash to the floor, he signed to then go to pick it up.
"Um....."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then eye the counter.
"Do you.... Want her to kiss you?"
Type hung his head to place his hands to the pan to then make a face.
"I..... Don't really know."
"Do you...... Like her.... More then a friend?"
Type signed to then turn to sit to place the pan to the counter to then place his hand to his chin to continue to look at the pan.
"I..... Don't know...."
Tharn looked to type to dart his eyes.
"Do.... You want to kiss her?"
Type made a face has his ears turned red.
"A........ Little......."
Tharn gritted his teeth a bit to not understand why to then tilt his head.
"Well...... Maybe you need to learn how to kiss then kiss her."
Type turned his head to look at tharn.
"How do I do that?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then lean over to then place his lips to types.
Types eyes widened to then move his hands up to tharns chest to push him away.
"Eeew! Why did you do that!"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"For practice."
Type moved his hand up to use the back of his hand to then wipe where tharn kissed to look down.
"I want to practice with a girl not with you!"
"Don't trust your friend!?"
Type signed to then look up.
"It's not that, but.... Were both boys, I like girls."
"Mm so do I. Just was trying to help." Tharn mumbled to look down.
Type looked over him to sign.
"Have you've kissed anyone before? How do you know how to do it?"
Tharn shook his head.
"No never kissed anyone, but saw my dad and my mom do it when they were still together. Again I'm just trying to help."
Type looked over tharn to then look down.
Tharn then looked up.
"So..... Was it good?"
Types eyes narrowed to then look up at tharn who wore a goofy smile to then bring up his hand to punch him in the shoulder to then get up with the pan to turn his back to him to then start on something to eat.
"Rather my first kiss have been with a girl."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then get up to stand right next to him.
"You and I don't have those types of feelings for the other so type I need to let you know I am not your first kiss."
Type made a face.
"Good, I don't want a boy to be my first kiss."
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"You want it to be with Mira?"
Type shrugged.
"I don't know......I also don't want to talk about this anymore."
Tharn looked to type to nod.
"Okay, let me then help you, I'm hungry. "
Type nodded for them both to get right into cooking.