not what we once had

By the end of the week, type had his head tilted to the side to look over tharn has he was too the arena to be wrestling with another, to take in a deep breathe has he pinned them to get up to smile to raise his arms to start to walk about.
Type rolled his eyes.
Such a show off.
Getting up, all the wrestler's went to stand in a line has the referee talked about there positions and how they did after there compition.
Going about to end to the locker room to the back, tharn and type went to there areas to then change for type to be done first to then turn to then go to tharn to look over him.
"You are such a show off sometimes."
Tharn laughed to then turn to look over type has he got fully dressed.
"That's because I win."
Type then wrapped his arms about himself.
"You are not the only one."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then step towards type to then try to place his arm about his shoulder for type to then step back to laugh it off.
"We need to go. I think I saw your brother and his friend. Didn't see your father though."
Tharn looked him over with a face to then turn to go out first.
"My father is working. Let's go see my brother and......"
"I can't. Have homework."
Tharn stopped to then turn his head to eye over type has he stopped.
"You seem to be having a lot of homework lately type."
Type shrugged to then turn to go the other way.
"Have to become an adult sometime."
Tharn looked over him to then sign to then start to go about to head to his brother.
Going to the front, tora and clita turned to eye tharn, for his brother to go to him.
"Congratulations tharn! You did great."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself to smile.
"Naturally. So dinner?"
Clita and tora looked to the other to nod to then look to him.
Going to the restaurant, tharn kept his head hung to move his fork about his food has his brother and clita we're talking to the other.
Tora nodded to then turn his head to look at tharn.
"Tharn?"
Tharn gulped to look up to raise an eye brow.
"Yes?"
"What is with you? Your acting like you lost."
Tharn shrugged to look down.
"Just..... Wish type was about to come."
Tora nodded.
"Where is he?"
"He had to do homework."
"That sucks. I wanted to congratulate him to. He did really great too. Think you and him need to try to go against the other again. Would love to see someone take you down."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then look back to tora.
"No one can do that. Not you. Not Your friend if he actually wrestled not even type."
Tora and clita lightly laughed to then look to the other to then start to talk again, tharn looked to this to sign to then take his phone from his pocket too then place to his ear.
"Tharn?"
"Believe you can take a break. I'm at the wushie restaurant. Your favorite. I'm paying."
"Um..... I'm.... Actually in the middle of something."
Tharn widened his eyes.
"A.... Girl?"
Type took in a deep breath.
"I'll talk to you later tharn."
Type then shut off his phone to then gulp has he looked to a box with a toy in it, to eye over the picture.
He shook his head to then sign.
Going about, he tossed his phone to the bed right beside him to then sit to the edge has he was naked, to then place the lube to the toy after he got it out of the box to then start  to have his heart race in his chest.
Type then went slowly back to lay to his back to eye up to then take in a very slow breathe to then move his legs up to place his feet to the edge of the bed to then place the toy to his hole to then slowly start to take it in, to have it stay in him, to then turn it on, to squeeze his eyes tightly shut to then start to stroke himself off to then sign after a bit.
Why can't I even get hard!
Type then shook his head to stop trying to them take the toy out to place it over his head to eye to then throw it across the room to then place his hand to his forehead to rub.
Gone this entire week, having sex with woman to where I can't cum and now when I do something like that and...... Now I can't even get hard! I just don't understand! What is wrong with me!
Type then went to his stomach to pull a pillow under his head to then groan into it.
After dinner and getting his brother and his friend to a taxi, tharn then went to types, they barely hung out, barely were near the other, barely talked, it was starting to get to tharn.
In his kitchen, type was to his stove in a shirt and boxers to move a pan across the burner to then turn his head has he heard a knock.
Turning his head back he then turned off the burner to then turn to go to his door to open to then widen his eyes a bit.
"Tharn? What are you doing here?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to eye over type.
"I know...... After what has happened between us..... It's akward has hell but type..... After a competition we usually..... Tharn then peered his eyes to the side has he was seeing something black to then widen his eyes a bit to then look back to type to start to laugh.
Type looked him over confused.
"Why are you laughing?"
Tharn then went in to then go to the object to then pick it up to then turn with it to eye over type.
"Why do you have a butt plug?"
Types whole body froze.
Fuck!