will this help?

Sitting criss cross from the other, type and tharn had there heads down, has they were to tharns bed. Type took in deep breaths to not know if this was the right thing to be doing, tharn to his mind was going back to what he suggested.
Flexing his jaw, tharn then peered his eyes slightly up to take in a deep breathe to then gulp.
I don't want to lose him. We do this, consensually, maybe we can place everything else behind us.
Tharn took in a very deep inhale to fill his lungs to then move his hands a bit shaky to types shirt to then start to lift it up.
Types eyes bulged to then place his hands to his wrists to stop this action to then look to him.
Tharn peered his eyes to type to Make a face.
"Can't have...... Sex..... With our clothes on."
Type gritted his teeth to then hang his head to dart his eyes.
Moving his hands shakily away he then placed them to either side to then let this happen.
Tharn watched this to then start to take the shirt over to then go to his own to then grab the two to throw to the other side to then gulp has he placed his hands to types pants.
Type kept his head hung to dart his eyes over this action.
"Th..... Tharn?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to keep his eyes to the action.
"Yes?"
"May..... Maybe, we shouldn't do this. What is it really going to change?"
Tharn Darted his eyes.
"This won't change anything but, it might make things better between us and..... We won't lose our friendship."
Type signed a bit to look down to then peer his eyes to the side.
"What if......it breaks it further?"
Tharn then slowly peered his eyes up.
"It's a what if, I don't mind going about to disprove."
Type took in a deep breathe has he felt his pants start to be undone to then take his hands to his eyes to become overly shy, to then feel has his pants and boxers were being taken away. Tharn then threw them to the side to then go at his own clothes to then take away to then look at type, to eye every detail of him to then take his eyes down to then widen. His cock was rock hard.
Tharn parted his lips to eye the full length of it, he hadent ever seen it before, not like this.
Tharn then looked down to his own erection to eye it a bit confused.
Huh...... Why am I so hard?
Shaking his head, tharn then looked back at type, to take in a very deep breathe to then move his hands up to his wrists to start to take his hands from his eyes, has he wondered if he was bi, to then set them down to run his thumb to the back of his hand, to then slowly move towards type to place a kiss to his forehead to then move back to try and give him a kiss to the mouth for type to widen his eyes to then move back to eye over him.
"No kissing! This is just....... Sex."
Tharn nodded to then look down to make a face to then take his hands from types to then move them up, to place two fingers to each of his nipples to start to play with them to eye the action.
Type closed one eye to then take in a deep breathe to then move his hands up to his wrists to grip.
"Wh.... What...... What are you doing?"
Tharn then peered his eyes up.
"Turning..... You on?"
Type opened his one eye to look over tharn.
"I'm not a girl."
Tharn then peered his eyes down to smile to chuckle a bit.
"You get wet like one."
Type looked to tharn confused to then peer his eyes down to see he was leaking pre cum like bad. His lips parted.
What the hell!
Tharn then peered his eyes back up to see type was confused, to then grow bold to then move his one hand away to then lean in to place his mouth to his erect nipple to start to lick and suck.
Type brought up a hand to place his wrist to his mouth, to take in a deep inhale has he was indeed getting turned on in a way he never felt before.
Tharn peered his eyes up has he could feel type becoming hotter, he then moved his head back to dart his eyes.
"Feels.... Good?"
Type gulped to then squeeze his eyes tightly shut to nod.
Tharn smiled to then go right back to it, to then start to take his other hand down by the finger tips to then place those two fingers to the tip of his twitching, engorged member, he then started to swirl about the pre cum.
Type lifted his head back to start to shake, this was way beyond what he felt before.
Tharn then started to lick at types nipple to then take his hand to wrap it about his cock to start to sensually stroke it.
Type moved his hand down to then place it to the side of himself to then grip the bedding to keep his head lifted back to start to move his groin with the action.
Tharn then moved his free hand to his own erection to start to stroke, this was turning him on to no end. Type was making nosies that excited him.
Tharn then after a bit, placed his hands to types chest to then push him back to hover over him to place his hands to either side of his neck to look down at him, to widen his eyes to gulp.
Type then turned his head to quiver and twitch a bit.
Tharn then took in a deep breathe to move his eyes down to then move back a bit in his legs to then place his hands to types to then spread them apart to hit his hole with his cock to stop to eye the action.
"Um..... Should I get a condom?"
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut to then place his arms over his eyes.
"Haven't before! Just...... Do it!"
Tharn then looked to type.
"This needs to be consensual for it to....."
"Damnit tharn! It is! Just...... Do it!"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to flex his jaw to then look down to dart his eyes to then start to slowly go in, type placed his hands to tharns shoulders to grip to keep his head lifted back, his eyes squeezed shut to then start to lower himself onto tharn has he made himself go fully in.
Tharn then hung his head to start to thrust and hard, he couldn't help it. Type was a very tight man.
Type then opened his mouth and wide to then moan heavily into the air to then tense.
"I'm coming!"
Tharn then gritted his teeth to then come shortly after, type then widened his eyes has he was moved about to his stomach, turning his head to peer his eyes back, he looked up at tharn.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm still....... Hard..... Can we..... Again?"
Types lips parted to then lay his head down to place his cheek to the bed to close his eyes to feel embarrassed that he still hard also.
"I...... Guess."
Tharn smiled to then place himself back in to go another round, to lay his chest to his back to then go to his neck to nip.
Type had his hands to the bedding to grip has they went into another sensual, passionate round.