couldn't stay away long

Taking in a deep breathe, tharn slowly opened his eyes to then look up to sign has his alarm started to go off, raising his hand he then shut it off, to then go from his stomach to his back to look up at the ceiling to take in a deep breathe to then gulp to move up to make a face.
Start of a day where I can't be with my best friend. Great.....
Tharn rolled his eyes to then get out of bed to go about to get ready for the day.
Going about his school, he had his head hung to have his phone before him to text for a one night stand, has he knew today was not going to be good.
Nodding, after he sent the text, he then placed his phone back to his pocket too then go to class to then sit to then turn his head to widen his eyes.
"Your..... Sitting next to me?"
Type rolled his eyes to then place his back pack to the side to then place his arms criss cross to the desk to look to tharn.
"We are best friends...... Right?"
Tharn smiled and wide.
"Yes but...... Didn't you want time to....."
Type shrugged.
"Forgive and forget right?"
Tharn nodded to then turn his head to look forward to then take in a deep inhale.
After class, tharn and type made there way about with tharns arm about his shoulder for them to act like they did before they both slept with the other.
Taking his arm away, tharn hit type happily in the arm to then go to his class to feel a little lighter.
Type took in a deep breathe to then wrap his arms about himself to watch tharn go off to then turn to go to his class.
Should I have given this more time?
Walking about he then stopped to turn his head to make a uncomfortable face.
A girl he slept with a bit ago wrapped her arms about him to place her chin to his shoulder to eye to smile.
"So..... What are you to be doing after your wrestling class?"
Type then turned his head forward to dart his eyes.
"Um....."
Grabbing some food, tharn then placed it to his tray to then turn his head to see type came about with a face.
"What's going on?" He laughed.
"I think you have something on one night stands. I think I should be doing those more often and not...... About school."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"What are you talking about?"
Type signed to then follow tharn down the line for them to go and sit at a table.
"One of the girls I........"
Tharn raised his hand with his French fry to raise an eye brow.
"You fucked "
Type rolled his eyes.
"You don't have to be so callous. Anyway yes, however there was no connection there. Really don't want to see her again "
Type looked down to sign.
Tharn shrugged.
"Then don't."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Already...... Told her I would see her later."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then look down to become confused with unknown jealousy and anger to then take in a deep breathe to then gulp down his food.
"Nice. You and I both will be having a great night."
Type slowly looked up to eye him.
"What?"
"Mm, got a hot one night stand tonight."
Type signed to then hang his head to look down to then start to pick at his food to then eat slowly.
"Ah......"
The two then couldn't help but eat the remainder of there food in silence.
Finished, the two parted in silence, to not fully understand what they were to be feeling.
Going to there locker room, the two were before there lockers to get dressed still in silence, for tharn to then move his head up to then take in a deep breathe.
Your best friends. Forgive and forget.
Nodding to himself, tharn then turned to go to type to smack him to the back of his head, type then brought up his hand to rub at the sudden pain to turn his head to look over tharn.
"What the hell was that!?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Just teasing. Going to knock you down."
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then turn his head to look forward.
"I think...... We need to not wrestle for a bit."
Tharns eyes darted to then look down.
"Type, we had sex. Just let it go."
Type took in a deep inhale to then close his locker to then turn to eye him.
"I don't want to talk about it."
Type then went about tharn, for tharn to turn to look after him, to then follow to place his arm about his shoulder.
"Type, we need to just....."
Type stopped to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"We talk about it, then I really think we need to take a further break from each other. It's just......a bit of a break from wrestling with the other."
Type then placed his hand to his to then take it away to go forward.
Tharn signed.
Guess...... Everything isn't going to go back to what we had. Understandable......
Tharn made a face to then go forward to then sit to the circle to watch has others started to wrestle.
Tharn then watched type get up to start to get in a position, he then gulped has he watched type start to wrestle with another.
Tharn then hung his head to take in a deep breathe, he was feeling a few weird things.
Looking up, he heard a pin, to then hear his name to then get up to get into position.
Type then sat, to then look to tharn to part his lips a bit has he watched him wrestle and hard.
He then took in a deep breathe to then hang his head to look down.
After there practice, they were in the locker room for type to have gotten dressed and quick to then leave, tharn turned his head to watch.
"Type?"
Type stopped to then turn his head to look to him.
"What?"
"Why..... Are you rushing?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Want...... To get to my....."
Tharn nodded has he clued in to then turn his head to eye the locker.
"Oh..... Same here..... Remember to be..... Safe."
Type nodded to then turn to leave.
Tharn gritted his teeth to then pull his phone from his locker to then text his one night stand.
Tharn: can we meet in the next 30 mintues, not in 2 hours?
Tharn hit sent with a face.