trying to process this

Laying to his stomach, type had the sex toy before him to eye to make a face, he then signed to turn around to his back to then place a hand to his forehead to then rub to peer his eyes down to grit his teeth.
Why won't you go down!
Type moved up on his elbows to fully look to his erection with a bit of hatred.
It's been an hour and I've already came with...... But why are you still!
Type then flopped down to then place his arms over his eyes to then sign and hard.
I don't get it! I just don't fucking get it! Why am I like this? I'm not gay! But..... Having something in there rather I touch my dick or not really feels so good, but why is that when I'm not gay? I just don't understand myself right now, I don't understand my body.
Type moved his arms away to lay them to either side of his head to tilt it to the side to look over his ceiling.
Tharn and I have been friends for the last 10 years almost 11, why is this happening now?
Type then made a face to close his eyes to try and hard not to think of there kiss when they were younger.
Type then laid to his side to place his arms under his head to look to the wall after he opened his eyes to dart them about.
Could I be gay? Is that what this is? But.....I still like to be inside of a woman, rather I can cum or not. Maybe I could be....bi?
Type nodded to then slowly get up to then sit to the edge of his bed to then place his hands to either side of it to then hang his head to look down to then eye his erection that did not waver.
Why won't you just go down! Mm.... Maybe I need to call a girl over here and...
Types eyes widened has his dick started to go limp.
He then rolled his eyes.
What the fuck! What!? I can't have a girl now! Is it because I just had sex with tharn is that why......
Type gritted his teeth to then look down again has his dick went back to being rock solid.
He then turned his head to peer his eyes to his side table to look at his phone.
Sighing, he then reached for it to then place to his ear to place a hand to his erection to shake his head.
"Didn't think...... You would be talking to me this quick."
"Mm...... Neither did I...... Did you..... Make it home okay?"
Tharn clicked his tongue.
"Um..... About that......I didn't get real far from your place......I really want us to talk and.'
Type raised an eye brow to then get up to start to go about.
"Where did you go?"
"Mm..... I'm right beside your front door."
Types lips parted to then step to his door to then place a hand to it to eye the action..
"What are we going to do about this tharn?"
"I don't know but.....I um..... Can't really walk home right now."
Type furrowed his brow confused..
"Why not?"
"I'm a bit...... Alert. I don't want people to see me this way."
Type started to click his teeth together to sign and heavily.
"Do you.... Want to wrestle?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then turn his head to eye the back of types door.
"I don't know. Don't like it when you keep calling me an asshole to something you seem to be agreeing to."
Type placed his forehead to the door in irritation.
"Because we shouldn't be doing this. Were..... Friends tharn....."
"Type ive told you, sometimes best friends, they experiment, theres nothing wrong with that. We are both not gay, both know each other's boundaries so......"
Type signed has tharn was making sense.
"So..... What now?"
Tharn stood up to stand before the door to dart his eyes over it.
"Let's..... Just wrestle."
Type curled his lips inward to push himself back to then place his hand to the door to the nob to then turn it to move back to eye over tharn.
Tharn then looked down to widen his eyes to then take his phone slowly away from his ear to then step closer to place his phone to his pocket too then take a finger up to types very erect cock to then start to move it about, type took in very deep breathes to then place the phone down to then part his lips.
He then noticed tharns big hard on, to then take his free hand to his cock to then hold to eye the action feeling very confused.
Tharn then stepped closer to grab types phone from his hand to then toss it behind to hit the couch to then place his tip to his for the two to look at the other.
"Let's...... Go to the bedroom to.....wrestle."
Type took in a very deep shaky breathe to then let tharns erection to to then turn to go to the bedroom, tharn then watched him go to then turn to close and lock the door to gulp and hard.
What am I doing? What am I saying?
Tharn then looked down to his hard on to make a face.
Damnit! I really do think with my dick.
Tharn signed to then turn to go to the bedroom to part his lips has he looked to types bare back to see he had taken off his shirt, tharn couldn't help but to move forward to wrap his arms about to take said shirt to throw it to the side to start to kiss at his neck to then take his hands to types shorts to then start to take down, type darted his eyes to then turn to place his hands to tharns wrists to then wrap them about to gulp.
"Were....suppose to be.... Wrestling."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then use his body to his to push him back to then bed for them to flop down to then struggle with type a bit, to then feel him yield on purpose to place his hands to either side of his head to then start to grind his hard on to his with giving him a serious look to then go back down to his neck to consume.
Type turned his head to the side to close his eyes to moan.
They both then thought the same.
Well, Fuck! Guess this is happening.