interesting

By Sunday, type and tharn we're no longer grounded so they could go back to there orinigal schedule.
By Monday, the two met before school to be too the gym to wrestle and hard.
Type was on tharn to have his fingers through his has they struggled with the others strengths.
Type rolled his eyes to then move about for tharn to then take advantage to then have them both to be too there backs to be breathing heavily to eye the ceiling.
Type signed after he caught his breathe to then sit up to look about.
"This is always how it goes. Maybe we need to just come to terms that we can't beat the other."
Tharn turned his head to then sit up.
"Quitting?"
Type turned his head to then roll his eyes, tharn lightly laughed to then pounce.
After another 10 mintues, they heard the bell for them to then get up to grab there back packs to then go straight to class to talk under there breathes about the moves they did.
Going to class, the two sat next to the other to continue to talk until the teacher came in..
Looking forward, type started to write down the notes has he also was trying to think of other moves he could be doing to take tharn down.
After class, type moved and slow from his desk to then look up to widen his eyes a bit, another was to tharn to be talking, tharn laughed to then walk with them instead of type.
Type made a face to then hang his head.
Going to class with this other boy, tharn did stop before the door to then look around.
Where is....
Shrugging tharn then followed the other in to go to class.
By lunch, type was to a table to have his fork move about his food to be a little down.
He then looked up when tharn came to sit to then look over type.
"You look sad. Why?"
Tharn moved his eye brows up to then stick his fork in his mouth with food upon it.
Type looked back down to his tray.
"Who was...... That boy you were talking to?"
Tharn took his fork from his mouth to chew.
"Tonti. Think I have made another friend. Thanks too you "
Type looked to a bit confused.
"Why are you thanking me?"
"After what we talked about. I..... Don't fully blame myself anymore. I also know I need to start to branch out and have more friends then one."
Type made a face to then look down a bit sullen.
Tharn looked him over confused.
"Why are you making that face?"
Type signed to shrug to then get up with his tray to leave tharn to the table feeling very confused.
After school, type walked home without going to wrestling practice with his head hung trying to figure it out for himself why he felt so sad about tharn making another friend.
He then stopped when he felt his phone start to go off in his pocket, he then brought it out to then place to his ear.
"Where are you? Practice is about to start."
Type signed has he heard tharn.
"I...... Don't feel good, I'm..... Going home."
"Do you want me....."
"No."
Tharn then widened his eyes to then place the phone before himself to look at it.
What was that!
Going home, type shoved the phone to his pocket too shake his head to then go forward to feel very confused he then tripped a bit. He then looked down to see his shoes were untied to then go to his knee to redo them to then go forward to then turn his head to see a girl who looked at him with a face.
"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"
Type nodded to then get up to dust himself off, she looked to him with a worried face.
"I didn't mean to, was texting my mom. She's not here so I have to walk home. Never did that before."
Hearing a sullen time tone he then looked up at her.
"Do you live far?"
She shook her head.
"No......I just.... Have never walked home before and and...."
Type then went to stand next to her to eye.
"I can walk you home."
She smiled and wide to then wrap his arms about his for them to then go forward.
Tharn parted his lips to have seen this to then hang his head to feel even more confused. He didn't know why this upset him.
Shaking his head tharn then turned to go back to practice.
Taking her home, type watched her go before him to then turn to then give him a tight hug to go to his ear.
"Thank you so much for this."
Type smiled to then hug her back to then watch her go.
Turning he then went to his home with a smile to his face.
To his house, he placed his back pack to the side to take off his shoes to then go in to head to the kitchen to see his mother who was sitting to the chair to be looking at an empty plate.
Type took in a deep breathe to then go to get to place his hand to hers.
"Mom?"
He's mother gulped to then look to him.
"Mommy is fine just...... Her doctor.....updated my...."
Type nodded to then help his mother go lay down to then go about to head back to the kitchen to fix himself something to go to the living room to sit to the edge of the couch to look over his food to sign.
He didn't like the medication his mother was on.
Type then pressed himself to the couch to look forward to wrap his arms about himself to start to think of that girl he helped and how cute she was.
Feeling a warmth to his heart he then went to his side to take in a deep breathe to then start to fall under to not know what was going to start to pull him and tharn a bit.