should we keep at this?

To class, type was looking forward to eye the teacher to then roll his eyes has he felt a piece of small paper be thrown to him, to then look down to see a small ball, he then turned his head to then look to tharn to eye him narrowly to mouth.
What!
Tharn raised an eye brow.
So, who's place are we going to? He mouthed back.
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look forward.
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then ball up another small piece of paper to then throw it to type, to then continue to do the same action through out class.
After type had to move the papers off his desk to then start to go about, tharn then followed and quick.
"Type..... Why are you acting like this?"
Type took in a deep breathe has he went about to then shrug.
"I'm just sick of you calling me when your having sex."
Tharn then wrapped his arm about him to pull him about.
"Why? Did it get you hard?"
Type rolled his eyes to then stop before his next class to then take tharns arm off of his shoulder to then turn to eye him.
"Just.... Knock it off okay..... Also.....I have to work late tonight, so.... Don't come over."
Tharn parted his lips to then watch type go to then sign.
Type went to his desk to then sit to make a face. He hated to lie but type wanted to be alone. What he was too be feeling was confusing him to no end.
After class, type went about to then go to the locker room to then start to get ready for practice.
Tharn then came about to eye over type to then smirk.
Jumping with a tense, type turned to then look to tharn.
"What are you doing?"
"I believe I slapped your ass, I know you're lying type, what I want to know is why?"
Type Darted his eyes to then turn his head to look forward.
"I'm not lying. I'm taking on another shift. Need the money."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn to go to his locker.
"Huh uh."
Type then took a very deep breathe to then look down.
"Mm.... So..... Who.... Was the girl you were with? I hope you remembered the rule, you need to wear a condom."
Type then squeezed his eyes tightly shut.
Why do I care to know!?
Tharn turned his head to eye over type.
"Just a girl I picked up. And yes mom, I wore a condom."
Tharn turned to then step to type to then place his limp member between his cheeks to then move it up and down.
"Don't know why, but I like it when I can fill you and not them. Weird huh?"
Type gritted his teeth to then gulp to then elbow tharn in the gut to then get dressed and quick to then go about.
"We need to take a break from wrestling for a bit."
Tharn turned to place his hand to his gut to rub to eye type has he left to make a hard face.
What the hell!?
Going and quick type breathed hard to look about to then go to the first person he saw to then jump then to start to wrestle, he needed to get his erection to go down and quick.
Coming out, tharn looked about to see type wrestling to then grit his teeth to then wrap his arms about.
What the mother fucking hell!
After practice, type got undressed and quick to try to leave in the same fashion.
Turning he then stopped to have placed his hands to his back pack strap to hold to then look to tharn.
"What.... What are you doing?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then go to type to then grab off his back pack to then wrap his hand to his wrist to then turn to take type to then arena, type started to struggle a bit.
"What are you doing!?"
Tharn then tossed him forward to then crouch with an eye brow raised.
Type turned to then eye over tharn to shake his head.
"I need to go home."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then pounce, type groaned has he was pushed to the ground to then place his hands to tharn to then try to get him off.
"Damnit tharn! I said we needed to take a break!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to move up to struggle his hands to types.
"Thought you had to go to work! Knew you were lying! Why!?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then struggle with tharns grasp.
"Tharn! Just stop! I want to go!"
Tharn rolled his eyes once more to then be pushed back for your to try to get up, tharn then was able to turn type about to then place his body to his to wrap his arms about to then shove his hand into his pants to then get to his very hard member to start to stroke.
Type flexed his fingers to the ground to have his head to the side of the cold ground to then breathe heavily.
"Tharn!"
Tharn then took his hand out to then move back to take down his uniform to take it off, to then pull down types pants and boxers to place his hands to either side of his body to then place his erection between those soft cheeks again to then thrust to hang his head to eye the action.
"I have no idea what has gotten into you type, but I'm done with it! We have a competition this Sunday! I am not going to have you mess up our routine dammit!"
Type took in deep breathes to grit his teeth.
I..... Really dont know what is wrong with me.
Type then moved his head to place his forehead to the ground.
"We...... Can't do this here! Anyone can come in."
"Mm, well when you were changing, everyone left and I locked up, now just shut up and...... Wrestle with me?"
Tharn then hung his head to move his groin back to then slowly go in to then thrust in fully by the end.
Type curled his fingers into his hands to then go up and down to then moan very loudly.
Ah god! Why does this feel so fucking good!
Type signed internally to allow this action to happen to not fully comprehend why he was acting this way but knew he needed to change for this to continue to work.