needing it to be just us two

Going to a near by hotel, the two checked in to be in the elevator, for type to be in the back to be eyeing down to process all the information he had received for tharn to be too the front with his head up to be eyeing the numbers going up..
Hitting there floor, tharn then grabbed type by his wrist to then pull him along, to then move his hand down to place his fingers through his for them to be holding hands.
Type looked to this action to slightly smile..
Going to there room, tharn had the key to place to the lock to then open the door for them to go in.
Tharn let go of types hand to then look about.
"Fancy."
Type went in to then take his shoes off, to then look over tharn with a devious face to then go to him to shove a bit forward.
Tharn stepped forward to then turn to eye over type.
"What the hell was that!?"
Type rose his eye brows to then get into a crotch type of position.
Tharn raised his eye brows to then kick off his shoes to then get into a similar position.
"You haven't gone to practice in a bit, you've grown soft "
Type rolled his eyes.
"Guess you'll have to see how soft I've gotten."
Type then lunged for them to then start to wrestle.
Moving about, type was able to get tharn to then have them hit the floor, type was on tharn to be struggling with his grasp to then use his strength to pin tharns hands to either side if his head to then raise an eye brow to then start to grind upon him.
Tharn peered his eyes down to take in long deep breathes.
"Do I feel soft to you?"
Tharn quickly looked up to laugh to then move and quick to turn them about to place types hands to either side of his head to shrug.
"Guess your not so soft."
Tharn then moved down to place his mouth to types for them to give the other a very deep kiss.
Type then moved his hands from tharns grasp to then place them too his chest to push him back a bit to then place his hands to his pants to start to undo to take out his member to stroke.
Tharn then placed his hands to types pants to do the same.
Type then opened his eyes a bit to look over tharn to then act quick, he then turned tharn about, to have him be too all fours to take down his pants and boxers to throw to the side to then place his hands to tharns ass cheeks to spread then apart to then place his tongue into his hole to get it all wet.
Tharn moved his head up and back to moan to ball his hands into fists to then start to move himself on that tongue.
"God type! Been to long! Fuck me with your cock!"
Type took his tongue away to then move to his knees to go to tharn to place his hand to his erection to then hit tharns hole with it.
"Do you want it?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to look back.
"Don't be an asshole!"
Type lightly laughed to then plunge himself in.
Tharn placed his lower down to the floor to move his upper up to moan in heaven.
Type placed his hands to his waist to grip to really give it to tharn.
"Wonder....mm.... Who's ass is tighter....aaah yours or mine!"
Tharn peered his eyes back.
"Don't....mm..... Really know.....aah god!"
Tharn then moved a hand back to place it to his cock to stroke has he moved his body with types for them to explode there seed at the same time..
Type hunched himself over a bit to breathe in heavily.
Tharn then moved about to dis connect them to stand up to take off his shirt to then go to type who was still to his knees to take off his to then place his hand to his to pull him towards the bathroom.
Type looked over tharn.
"What are you up to now?"
Tharn went in the bathroom to look about to then turn on the light to see the enormous bathtub, he then went in with type to place him in to then go about to turn on the water, to then go to the other side to keep his eyes to type has the water started to fill.
Type raised an eye brow to look over tharn in question.
"What are you...."
Submerged, then then turned the water off to then grab ahold of type to bring him close, to have him sit to him to take a hand to his cock to start to hit his back.
Type wrapped his arms about to look down with narrowed eyes.
"Again? This is going to be the 4th time today, aren't you tired?"
Tharn shook his head to then place his hands to types body to then move him up to have him hover over his erection to have his tip to his outter hole to then place his hands to types face to then use his thumbs to caress.
"I'm a little tired, won't deny that but type I can't seem to get enough of you. Don't you feel the same way?"
Type darted his eyes to then start to lower himself onto that cock to place his forehead to tharns.
"I do feel the same way."
"Then...... Just stop talking and......."
Type then tilted his head to the side to press his mouth to tharns for a very unbelievable kiss for them to swirl there tongues about the others, to be moving his body up and down that length.
After there bath, the two were to the bed, laying side by side, holding hands with there eyes closed to be taking deep breaths, tharn then moved his head a bit.
"Mm.... Type?"
"Hmm?"
Tharn took in a very deep breathe to then go to his ear to first nibble to then start to play with it with his tongue.
Type lightly chuckled.
"I can't go again, so tired."
"I'm not really wanting to go again, I need to know something."
"Such has?"
"Type........will you be...... My boyfriend?"
Types eyes widened to then part his lips to eye the wall, he then turned his head to look over a very serious tharn.
"Be your..... What?"