living in bliss

Darting his eyes over his paper, type then moved forward a bit has he felt a foot kick at him, turning his head he looked to see tharn with an eye brow raised to then mouth, what did you get for number 7.
Type smirked to roll his eyes to mouth, you should have studied.
Tharn then gave him a pouty lip.
Type smiled wide to then tell tharn what he got.
Tharn smiled to then look down to place it upon his answer sheet.
Type looked to tharn to take in a deep breathe, they had been doing so well together for the better part of 2 weeks, type was very much enjoying himself.
Turning his head, type then looked down to finish his quiz until the bell rung, getting up he went to the teachers desk to place it upon to then widen his eyes, tharn went to him to wrap an arm about his shoulder to then place his paper down to start to take type about.
"Your right, should have listened and studied last night.'
Type kept his head turned to look to tharn.
"I told you. Hopfully you dont just get one Answer right." He chuckled.
Tharn turned his head to eye over him.
"I'm not that dumb."
"Aren't you though?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then move his hand up to hit type gently over the head, type moved his head down.
"Oow!"
"Oh I know that didn't hurt. Speaking of pain, the new move I pulled on you in bed, did that hurt?"
Type placed his lips into a hard line has his ears started to turn red.
"Not..... Um..... Why are we talking about this now?"
Tharn looked about, to see no one was paying them any attention to then slowly take his arm down from types shoulder to then place it to his ass to poke a finger to his hole, for type to widen his eyes to stop moving to then snap his head to the side to look over a smiling, devious tharn who flexed his eye brows up and down.
Type rolled his eyes to then move a hand back to move his to then go forward without.
Tharn darted his eyes to then move and quick to type to place his arm about his shoulder to have his head turned to look to him.
"Ah, don't be mad."
"I'm not mad, it's just not appropriate here tharn, anyone could see."
Tharn then moved close to types ear.
"Your the one who wants to keep our relationship a secret type, I don't care to shout out to the whole world that we are dating and your mine."
Type signed to then move his head away.
"Even if that would cost us going to the Olympics?"
Tharn moved his head back to eye over type.
"I still need to read over the rules, you know there always changing. Maybe being gay doesn't matter."
Type shrugged.
"Maybe, maybe not."
I will not have our relationship ruin your dream tharn, I still dream of going to the Olympics also but....... Your more important.
Tharn looked over type to watch has he was thinking to then move back to his ear to lick.
Type immediately placed his hand to that spot to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"Really?"
Tharn moved his head back to lick his lips.
"Not my fault. You taste so good, mm.... Maybe before our next class we should hit the bathroom?"
Type rolled his eyes to then look forward to take his hand down.
"You really are overally horny. Your going to get kicked out of school if you fail any classes."
Tharn signed.
"That won't happen. Also not my fault, it's yours."
Type looked back to tharn has they walked through the hallways.
"How is this my fault?"
"Because your too damn sexy, can't keep my hands off of you."
Type darted his eyes to then look forward.
"Maybe we shouldn't have moved in together then."
Tharn narrowed his eyes .
"Don't be an ass."
"How can I not? We both need to focus on school tharn."
"I can focus on school and....."
Tharn then moved his mouth close to types ear to say very naughty things.
Type gritted his teeth to then place a hand over his member has it turned Rock hard, they then stopped for tharn to let type go to then walk backwards to eye him.
"Are you serious right now!"
Tharn shrugged.
"Next time don't be an ass."
Type rolled his eyes.
Tharn laughed to turn to start to go to his class.
I know I can balance living with type and school, just have to find how.
Tharns eyes widened has he felt a hand to his arm to be pulling him.
"Type?"
"This is your fault!"
The two went straight to the bathroom, where type placed tharn right near the door to then keep an arm out to lock the door to then move his hand to tharns head to grip his hair to move him down to his knees.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Type rolled his.
"You need to take care of this."
"Mm, believe I took care of this, this morning "
"Well, you need to take care of it again."
Type then placed a hand to his pants to undo to take out his length to place that hand to the side of tharns head to grip his hair to then flex his erection.
Tharn then looked to it to smile to then look up at type.
"Are you going to stop being an ass?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"Are you?"
Tharn shrugged to then go closer to types cock.
"I love you type."
"Mm, I love you too now...."
Type then pulled tharns mouth to his throbbing cock to down to lift his head back to Moan.
Moving tharn quickly on his member it didn't take type long to cum into that hot mouth.
Type then took tharns mouth off to crouch to really eye.
"Dont be really mad at this."
Tharn looked to him confused .
"What are you..... Hey!"
Type placed himself away to then walk about tharn laughing to head straight to class. Tharn watched him go to shake his head.
Oh type! Your going to get it later!