this is feeling..... weird

To her place later in the night, type was hovering over her to be all the way in to be thrusting and hard, to then place his head between her breasts to take in a deep breathe, he had been at this for awhile and he wasn't any way to being close.
The girl had her hands to either side of her head to grip the bedding to then lift her head back to move her body with his.
"Aaah! Your going to make me cum again!"
Type signed.
Wish you would make me cum.......
He felt her tense to then roll his eyes to fake a climax.
Pulling out, he then moved and quick to take the condom off to then go to throw it away to head to her bathroom to close the door.
The girl smiled to then grab her blanket to pull it close to herself to turn to her side.
Type was before the mirror to look himself over to shake his head.
Why can't I cum!
Type signed and hard to then turn to leave, opening her eyes she then watched him start to gather his clothes.
"Where are you going?"
"I..... Need to head home."
She moved up.
"Why?"
"Have.... Homework to do."
"You can do it here."
Type placed his shirt on to look at her.
"My books are at my place. I'll call you."
She made a face has she watched him leave.
Type went about to go outside her building to then stand to the sidewalk to eye his phone after he called the taxi.
Why do I want to call tharn?
Type rolled his eyes to then bring up his other hand to place his fingers to the bridge of his nose to squeeze.
To the girls place, tharn flexed his jaw has he kept trying to place his limp member into her to groan a bit.
Why can't I get hard!
The girl looked down has she was straddling him to make a face.
"Do you..... Want me to.... Suck you off?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn his head to then bring up a hand to his phone that was too her table to then grab to place to his ear to look down to stroke himself off to try and get hard.
"Now's not really a good time."
Type darted his eyes.
"Sorry."
Tharns lips parted has he started to get hard, the girl raised her eye brow to then slowly look up to smile deviously.
"Seems someone is a bit naughty. Stay to that phone call."
She then moved his hand away to then insert himself to lift his head back to then start to move herself up and down to moan.
Tharn lifted his head back a bit.
"No....mm.... Need..... What do you want?"
Type shook his head.
"I'll just call you back. See your......"
"You called me for a reason.....nn.... What is going on?"
"I..... Have one of my homework books to your apartment, was hoping to pick it up but I can see you are busy. I'll just call back later."
"Just..... Wait..... Wait......"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I don't need to hear you having sex tharn. I'll call you back."
Type then hung up to make a sullen face to sign has he started to feel weird again.
Tharn then placed his phone to the table to then turn his head to eye to then place his hands to his waist to move her up and down to flex his jaw.
The girl then groaned to hang her head to eye down.
"I was so close. Could you...... Call whoever they are again?"
Tharn signed to then move her off to then get up to then go to the floor to start to get dressed.
She sat up to eye over him confused.
"Where are you going?
"Your just not......tight enough...... Can't keep me hard."
Her eyes widened.
"Asshole! You couldn't even get it up you prick! Don't blame me! Now just get out and lose my number you limp dick!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to get dressed to then walk backwards.
"You weren't attractive enough to even get me hard."
She then went to her side table to then throw a lamp to the door has it closed.
Leaving, tharn then got outside to place his phone to his ear.
To the taxi, type sat to answer.
"Tharn.....I don't want to hear it "
"I'm done. So are you coming over?"
"Tharn it's late. I can another time."
"Type, just come over. Also how is 6 late?" Tharn lightly chuckled.
Type made a face.
"I'm tired though."
Tharn stopped to then look forward.
"You..... Can spend the night."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"I don't think that would be a good idea..... Espacially with what has....."
"Type..... We are still friends. We've shared the same bed.....I don't even know how many times. Now just come over and stop being a pussy."
Type rolled his eyes.
"How about you take the couch and I'll have the bed?"
"That could work. You too the couch and me too the bed "
Type rolled his eyes again.
"I'm the guest you should be nicer to me."
"Eh..... No. So are you coming over?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Nothing.... Is going to.... Happen?"
"Type, nothing is going to happen. Homework then food then sleep. Okay?"
Type darted his eyes to then peer them up to then take the phone down a bit to give the driver tharns address to then place the phone back up to sign heavily.
"Fine. But I swear tharn......."
"Have some faith in our friendship type."
Tharn then hung up the phone to smile to start to walk and quick to his place.
Type placed his phone down to place to his lips to look forward to take in a very deep breathe to tap the phone to his mouth.
Nothing is going to happen...... At least..... It.... Better not....
Type darted his eyes has he couldn't understand why that was making him feel sad.