why are you acting so surprised?

Tharn darted his eyes over the store supervisor to nod after he gathered his bag that was full of food and other things, to then go about to head back to the hotel.
Type was to the bed, to be laying to his stomach to dart his eyes with the pillow under his chin to think about tharns question.
Hearing the door open and closed, type squeezed his eyes tight to then place the pillow over his head to groan.
Tharn turned his head to look to him with a face.
Why are you acting like this?
Tharn shrugged to then go about to head to the counter to place the bag down to take things out to then grab the tooth brushes and things to take it to the bathroom, he then went about to go and stand to the edge of the bed to wrap his arms about to eye over type who still had the pillow over his head.
"Type..... What are you doing?"
Type groaned here and there.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then grab the pillow to Toss it to the ground for type to go and try to retrieve another one, tharn watched this to then roll his eyes to then go to type to turn him about to his back to then sit upon him to eye down with his eye brow raised, type made a face to then wiggle a bit.
"What are you doing?"
"Mm, that's what I want to know, what are you doing type? You've been like this since..... Well, you still haven't answered my question, can we....."
Type then placed his hands to tharns sides of his body to then start to tickle.
Tharn widened his eyes to then start to laugh.
"That's not fair! We agreed!"
Tharn then placed his hands to the sides of type to then tickle back.
Type couldn't help but to laugh also tharn then got off to lay to his back to breathe and hard to look over the ceiling, he then turned his head to look over type who kept his head forward to breathe in and deep.
"Type?"
Type placed his hands over his eyes to groan.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then place his hand to a wrist to pull without any real strength.
"Type..... Why are you acting like this?"
"Mm...."
Type then let tharn move his hand away to then turn his head to look over him.
"Can we not talk about?"
Tharn Darted his eyes to then sign, he then let types wrist go to then get up, type moved up on his forarms to eye over him.
"Where are you going?"
"Taking a shower. How your acting is bothering me."
Type faltered a bit to look down with a furrow brow, tharn took off all his clothes to then go to the bathroom to stay under the door frame to then tap his fingers to the side to have his head hung.
"Do...... You want to join me? It is a new day..... Barely starting yet....."
Type turned his head to raise an eye brow, he then got up to follow.
To the warmth of the shower, tharn had type pressed against the wall to have his hands to his face to be kissing him deeply, for type to be giving it back and then some.
Tharn then moved his hands down to types shoulders to then start to turn him for type to then do that to tharn, type moved to his back to eye over him.
"Can I....... Be inside of you?"
Tharn with his body to the wall turned his head to eye over type to then nod.
Type smiled to then step forward to then hit his tip to tharns hole to then drive right in to then place his mouth to his for them to continue a very deep kiss has type then started to pound right into him.
Tharn Moaned and loud into there interwined mouths to then feel when type filled him, moving himself from the wall, he then turned to go to type to pick him up to then place his body to the wall to eye over him.
"Mm, my turn to be inside."
Type tilted his head to then side to then place his hands to tharns head to grip his hair to then press his mouth to his has he then felt him go in.
Filling type, the two were to the shower head, for type to be in front with tharn behind, tharn had his body to types to have a piece of soap to one hand to be moving it about types body to lather it about to have his head to his shoulder to eye the action.
Type had his head lifted back to take in deep breathes to watch the water fall, tharn then placed the soap to the side to then place his hands back to types body to help the soap get off of him.
Type moved his eyes down to watch, he then picked up the soap to turn to place it to tharns body to do the same, tharn placed his arms to either side to watch over this.
"Type?"
"Mm?"
"Why don't you want to be my boyfriend?"
Types eyes widened to then have the soap slip through his fingers to then turn his head to eye over the action with a face has it hit the ground.
He then turned to go pick it up, tharn tilted his head to look over quite the display to then make a devious face to then go to type, type then grabbed the soap to look at it with a smile to try to come back up to then feel something to his head and across his back, he then turned his head to look to tharn who was behind him trying not to laugh, type raised an eye brow.
"What?"
"Hasent anyone ever told you, don't drop the soap."
Types eyes widened a bit to then turn his head back to start to moan has tharn penetrated him once more.
To the bed, type was to his side with his eyes closed to take in deep breathes has tharn was to his side, he was up a bit to be looking down at type to then peer his eyes to the side to see they were holding hands.
Tharn made a long face to then settle down a bit to then go to his ear.
"Type?"
"Mm..... I'm tired...."
"Not that but...... Can you tell me why you answer my question?"
Type slowly opened his eyes with a pained face.
"Well...... You see...."