we can get passed this

Going to tharns place, type was before the door, to take in deep breathes to then roll his eyes.
Can't tell me to come over if you won't answer the door.
Type then turned to start to leave, to then widened his eyes has he looked to the entry way of the stairwell, to see tharn there breathing heavily, looking down he saw he had a bad filled with food, catching his breathe he then went to type to look him over to raise the bag.
"Sorry....... Stepped out for this."
Type turned his head slightly to eye.
"Oh......"
Tharn nodded to let the bag down a little to then go about type to then head towards his door to open, type took in a deep breathe to then turn to go in.
Keeping, his head hung, he then went in to take his jacket off to then take his shoes off to then go more forward to place the jacket over the chair to then go about to the living room to sit down before the coffee table to have one leg bent to his body to then wrap his arms about, to keep his eyes forward to make a face.
Coming about with the food to the plates, tharn then sat down a bit away, to then take in deep breathes to sit criss cross to then gulp has he eyed the food.
Type took in a very deep inhale.
"So..... Was she..... Good?"
Tharn shrugged.
"She just gave me head. Didn't seem good enough to go further."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Your mean to the women you go after."
Tharn shrugged..
"Just a bit. I'm working on that though."
Type nodded to then move a hand forward to grab the fork to then use it to poke about, tharn turned his head a bit to eye this action.
"So...... Why did you want to come over?"
"Had a..... Bad experience with a girl. Didn't want to be alone."
Tharn turned his head a bit more to eye over type.
"Oh?"
Type nodded.
"What happened?"
"Mm.... Don't really want to talk about it. Just didn't want to be alone after she left."
"She didn't hurt you or anything like that did she?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"No. Just the sex was lacking. That's it."
"You really need to try to find a one night stand. There better. Who did you go after?"
"Mm..... Doesn't matter. You also need to be careful. Wearing protection?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn his head to then grab the fork to start in on his food.
"Always.'
"That's good."
Has the two started to eat, an uncomfortable silence went through them. After a bit, type chewed to dart his eyes.
"Maybe..... This wasn't a good idea." He said after he swallowed.
Type then started to try to get up for tharn to place his fork down to then move his hand to then place it about his wrist to eye up.
"Why do you say that?"
Type kept his eyes forward.
"I can feel the air around us tharn. Think we need more time apart."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then pull type down to really eye him.
"No we don't. Type..... We had sex. I forced it the first time, you kind of the second. We have been friends for the last 10 years. Please don't let that ruin us."
Type gulped to dart his eyes to then take his hand away to then bend his legs to his chest to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his knee.
"What happened between us was not okay tharn."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to then look over the plates.
"Is this going to ruin us type?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then close his eyes.
"I really don't know. This is tough one."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then lean his head back to the couch to then look up to the ceiling.
"Type. It was just sex. Like when I have one night stands. It really just happened. I don't want this to ruin us."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then close his eyes.
"We can't just sweep this under the rug tharn. Can't pretend this didn't happen."
Tharn turned his head a bit to look to type.
"That's not what I'm doing. I'm..... Just trying to have it be okay so we can still be friends."
Type then opened his eyes to dart them.
"I really don't know how we can get passed this."
Tharn shrugged to move his head up to really look over type.
"Let's....... One more time."
Types eyes widened to then turn his head to look over tharn on surprise and shock.
"What?"
Tharn then started to move a bit closer to give type a serious glare.
"Both times have been in that one way. Let's...... One more time, consensually."
Type rolled his eyes to then look forward.
"Always think with your dick I see. Tharn that is not going to help!"
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"How do you know?"
Type made a face to then look down.
Tharn took in a deep breathe to gulp to move even closer.
"Just one more time."
Type signed to then turn his head to look over tharn.
"How is having sex one more time is going to help?"
"It won't be forced and neither of us will feel like we raped the other."
Types lips parted to then take in a deep breathe to then slowly turn his head to look forward.
"I...... Don't know...... Were friends tharn.... And...."
Type took in a very deep breathe has he felt tharns hand to his head, he then turned it to look over him.
"I do believe this will help. I don't want to lose you has my best friend type."
Type flexed his jaw to look over tharn to then watch him get up to move a hand out for him.
"Please."
Type breathed in heavily to then eye that hand.
Will.... This help us......I really don't know..... What should I do?