always was to be around

To his side, clita was to his house after he helped tora with his homework at his brothers place, to have a hand to a book to be flipping pages to then stop at one to smile.
Clita then placed his finger to the picture to trace about toras head.
Clita then signed to then go to his back to place his hands underneath his head to look to the ceiling to start to think about when they were younger and the first time they were close has they were earlier.
At age 10, clita never really had any friends but one, tora, they met at school when they were 5 and never really left the others side, clita was picked on a bit for being from what the girls called cute, the other boys didn't seem to like it, tora was the first one to really be there and help him.
The two really never drifted apart and they didn't really make friends with any others. They were very tight nit.
Getting ready at the age of 10 for toras brothers friends party, clita looked himself over to smile to then wince, turning his head he looked to one of his older brothers to place a hand to his head to rub.
"What was that for tuko?"
Tuko wrapped his arms about.
"You need to dress down, your going to take the spotlight."
Clita signed to place his hand down.
"I'm wearing normal clothes and hey!"
Tuko then went to clita to place him in a head lock to look down.
"You need to be dressing dirty, that pretty face of yours keeps the girls I'm trying to date away from me. Keep telling me I need to look has cute has you! I'm sick of it! Maybe I need to.....'
Before tuko could place a bruise on clitas face there mother came in to break them apart to eye tuko.
"Leave your brother alone!"
Tuko signed to then turn to leave, his mother turned to eye him.
"Are you okay?"
Clita peered his eyes down to then go about her .
"Didn't ask to be born with looks...." He muttered.
His mother watched him go to sign..
Going about, clita then ran for the door to open to look over tora.
"Mm, ready?"
Clita nodded with a smile to then look to tharn who was to the background.
"Come on, were going to miss the bus."
Tora rolled his eyes to turn to leave, clita followed right behind him for them to then go to this party.
Has they went, after they were introduced to tharns friend type, clita and tora then went somewhere to play.
Tora then got up to eye clita..
"I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom."
Clita nodded to then go back to playing.
After a bit, clita looked around to see the party guests to then get up to see tharn to the buffet table, to then go about to look for tora.
Going around a corner, he then saw tora to the wall to have his back to it to be looking down.
Clita looked to him confused to then go to him.
"Are you okay?"
Tora nodded without looking to clita to then move about him to then go back to where they were playing, clita eyed over tora to follow to go back to see he was silent, that was not really normal for tora.
After the party, tharn was behind them acting weird has well, going to his porch clita turned to eye tora.
"What's going on?"
Tora looked up to make a face.
"Mm.... Nothing. I'll see you tomorrow."
Clita made a face to then grab him by his wrist, tora looked down to the action .
"All.... My brothers will be home tonight, can you....... Spend the night?"
Toras lips parted to then look to clita, he knew what he had been going through, tora made a face to then take his wrist back to go to tharn, clita watched to bite his lip, tharn nodded to then bring up a hand to wave at clita to then turn to leave, tora turned to then go to him with a smile.
"Can do."
Clita smiled for them both to go in to head straight upstairs.
Dressed and ready for bed, tora was on the ground to unravel the sleeping bag has clita was to his bed to the side to be sitting to the edge to be eyeing has tora went to lay to the top to his back to place his hands behind his head to look up, clita darted his eyes to then go down to lay to his side to look over tora.
"Tora? You've been acting weird since the party, what is going on?"
Tora took in a deep breathe to continue to look up.
"Well.....I was thinking......"
Clita raised an eye brow.
"On?"
"Well.....I um.....I saw.... My brothers friend..... Kissing.......I wonder...... Who my first kiss will be with? Wonder what she will look like "
Clita made a hard face to then look down to dart his eyes.
"Your..... Thinking of.... Girls?"
The next step after that is us...... Drifting apart....
Clita started to breathe very heavily, he didn't want that.
Tora shrugged.
"A little has I'm growing older and......"
Tora furrowed his brow to then look down, clita had placed his hand to his collar to grip, tora then looked to clita who had a smooth face.
"Clita?"
"Maybe..... We should.... Try something.'
Tora tilted his head.
"Try what?"
"Mm.... Close your.... Eyes."
Tora looked to clita confused.
"Why?"
"Please."
Tora signed to then do just that.
"Okay....."
Clita took in a deep breathe to then close his eyes to then move very much slowly down to his friends lips to then place his upon.
Toras eyes popped open to then place his hands to clitas chest to push him back to look over him.
"Clita! What are you doing!?" Tora hissed.
Clita started to breathe heavily has he looked over tora, he wanted to do that again.
"Experimenting."
Toras eyes widened to try and say something more for clita to then place his mouth back to his to silence, tora darted his eyes, he really didn't know what to do.
Becoming bold, clita then opened his mouth a bit to then use his tongue to start to open toras, toras eyes really opened for him to try to talk about this to no avail, clita then placed a hand to his head to steady it to then place his tongue in to swirl about toras, remembering a movie he accidently saw from his really older brother when he went to his room, clita started to take his other hand down toras body to then start to go to his package.
Feeling clitas hand to his member, inside of his boxers, tora then pushed clita away and hard to then get up with his back to him to look down to the ground to be shaking.
Clita moved up to eye over tora, not fully understanding what he was doing.
"Tora?"
Tora turned his head to look to clita to shake it.
"What is wrong with you!?"
Tora then turned to then start to leave, clita watched him go to then look to the ground, he didn't even fully know.
Why did that one guy, from the movie seem to like that but not tora?
Clita then looked up to see tora Come back to be eyeing the floor.
"I...... Am still your friend, I don't want to leave you alone with your..... Brothers, we need to go to bed!"
Clita made a face.
"Should we talk about...."
Tora shook his head.
"We need to go to bed!"
Clitas eyes widen to then get up to his bed to then place his back to tora for tora to then go inside of the sleeping bag to then place his back to him to squeeze his eyes tightly shut has tora was experiencing his first boner, not to know clita was experiencing one has well.