not to like this one bit

To his room, tora came home after his visit with tharn to be too his bed, laying to his side to take in deep breaths, he then moved his head up to eye his side table to then reach an hand up to then take it down to go to his back to open his phone to dial in clitas number to Hover his thumb over the green button, he took in a very deep breathe to then hit it to then place the phone to his ear, he really wanted to talk to clita.
To his bed, clita was to his back to be staring at the ceiling to have tears rolling down his face, first because he missed tora second because his older brother punched him in the face after his new girlfriend ended things with him not knowing she wasn't falling in love with him.
Clita turned his head has he heard his phone start to go off, he signed to then reach for it to then place it before his head to widen his eyes at toras name. He gulped and hard to then block his number to then throw his phone to the side.
Merin his oldest brother who was to collage came in to look to that, to then eye him.
"Clita?"
Clita tensed to then turn his head to eye over him.
Tora hearing his call was blocked took the phone from his ear to then toss it to the side of his bed to turn to curl himself up a bit. He was really missing his best friend.
Sitting to the edge of his bed, clita looked down has tears kept falling, merin was to the side to eye over him.
"Why are you crying?"
Clita signed to turn his head the other way.
"What does it matter to you?"
Merin made a face to look forward to sign.
"Listen, I know I haven't been...... The best brother, I don't think any of us have been to you but clita...... You were blessed with something we don't have, which is your body and fact without really trying."
Clita rolled his eyes.
"Not my fault...." He muttered.
Merin hung his head.
"I know...... But it still hurts. I can see one of them has...... Gone to far..... Which one hit you?"
Clita gritted his teeth, merin turned his head to look to his brother.
"Clita, please tell me, I can tell Mom."
Clita hung his head to look down.
"Just leave me alone, your all good at that, unless your girlfriends break up with you."
Merin flexed his jaw to then turn his head to look down.
"Or..... Boyfriends."
Clita widened his eyes to then look to merin.
"What?"
Merin signed.
"Clita, you have so much going for you, your brothers, we haven't been really the best, I am sorry about that, maybe moving away, maybe getting into an actual relationship, I can see where I went wrong. I am sorry."
Clita chin quivered to then hang his head once more.
"I'm...... Not crying I got hit, I'm crying because.....I fell for tora and..... He wants nothing to do with me."
Merin widened his eyes to then turn his head to look to him.
"You....fell for your best friend?"
Clita nodded. Merin moved closer to then wrap his arms about, clita then wrapped his arms about to cry into his brothers chest.
"I've..... Never been in love before..... My heart hurts.....I miss him...... But I know he feels nothing like this for me...... What can I do merin?"
Merin took in a very deep breathe to then place his hands to clitas chest to push him gently away.
"You need to move on. You can't force someone, espacially someone of the same sex to love you back. The first heart break is the worse, trust me I know. The best thing you really can do, is stay away from tora and move on."
Clita gritted his teeth has he's brothers words echoed in his mind.
Looking up, 3 days after he had that conversation with his brother, clita smiled has a study buddy came about with two sodas, to then sit next to clita to offer him one.
Clita grabbed it gently to then look down to open.
"Thank you again gera."
He smiled to then move his legs up to sit criss cross to then open his book to his lap.
"No problem."
Clita took drinks of his soda to then place it to the side to then sit the same like him to then hang his head to look down to the book, gera after a bit turned his head to look to clita.
"So.... I'm curious."
Clita looked to him.
"About?"
Gera then placed his hand to his face to then use his thumb to caress his bruise, clita parted his lips.
"Who did that to you?"
Clita shrugged.
"Just one of my asshole brothers."
Gera nodded to then dart his eyes over clita to then take that hand a bit lower to then place his thumb to his bottom lip to caress to eye the action, clita raised an eye brow.
"Clita..... Have you've.... Ever kissed a boy before?"
Clitas eyes widened a bit to gulp, he then darted his eyes to have what his brother said to go through his mind.
Move on.
Clita closed his eyes.
"No...." He lied.
Gera smiled to then take his thumb away to then move his head closer.
Clita took in a deep breathe.
You need to move on.
Before clita could feel gera lips to his he felt him. Being pulled away, clita opened his eyes to widened them to see tora before gera with his hands to his collar to then bring back a hand to then punch him until he hit the ground to then go to clita to wrap his hand to his wrist to eye him with anger.
"You are coming with me!"
Clita moved and quick has he was being pulled to then look down to the action to sign.
How can I move on when this happens?
Clita gritted his teeth to not at all try to get out of this action, he knew tora and him needed to talk for them to come to the true end.