becoming jealous

Darting his eyes over the piece of paper, he then moved forward a bit to then look to the side to see tharn with a smile.
Type rolled his eyes.
What? He mouthed.
What did you get for number 6? He mouthed back.
1,267.
Tharn nodded.
Thank you.
Type smiled to then turn his head to look back down to his piece of paper to then make a face. The two had been getting along like they did before they had that date with those girls but type kept feeling and thinking things he knew he probably shouldn't be.
Sighing, he completed the last of his work to then get up when the bell rang to then place it to the teachers desk, tharn then placed it to the top to then wrap his arm about types shoulder to then pull him to then go to his ear with a laugh.
"I'm always on top."
Type rolled his eyes to then make a face has they walked he then turned his head to look over tharn.
"Why is that?"
Tharn stopped them to look him over.
"Why is what?"
"Why are you always the top? Can't I........"
Tharn looked over type to then shrug.
"I don't know if I want my best friends dick in my ass."
Type hissed at him to be quieter. Tharn laughed at his expression to then pull him forward.
"Well, it's true type."
Type kept his head to turned to look over tharn.
"Well, it's not really fair now is it."
Going to types next class, tharn took his arm away to then look over type with his seriousness plastered about.
"Mm.... Guess your right. But today we have to fuck a girl, maybe on Friday we can try to switch?"
Types lips parted to really look over tharn.
"Really?"
Tharn nodded.
"I want everything to be equal, you know that type. I'll see you later."
Type turned his head to watch tharn go to then go to his class to sit down to his desk to place a hand to his head to look forward to ponder this.
So I might be actually able to fuck tharn? Mm, I wasent really being serious but.....I kind of want to now.... What does it feel like to be inside of a man? Is it like when I'm inside of a woman?
Type made a face has he held onto a secret.
Sighing, he then looked to the teacher who came in to start on the lecture.
After his last class, type made his way to the locker room to then get dressed to turn to look about.
Where is tharn? He's usually here by now.
Type shrugged his shoulders to then go about to the arena, to then furrow his brow a bit confused at the circle of people, he then went forward to go about to then grit his teeth has he saw tharn already in his uniform to be on top of another to be wrestling with a giant smile has he pinned them down.
Type then wrapped his arms about to start to feel jealous, he didn't quite know why.
"Tharn! Class hasent started yet."
Tharn turned his head to look to type to become distracted for a moment to then be moved about to his back to have his arms placed behind him to have this other to sit to his butt to laugh. Types eyes widened. He then rolled his hands into fists.
"Ryo!"
Ryo turned his head to look to type for tharn to then act quick to then turn them about to then sit to his butt to get him the exact same position to be looking down at him.
"You give?"
Ryo signed to then look back to at tharn.
"I hate you."
Tharn laughed.
Type furrowed his brow has he watched this to then look to the floor, he didn't know why but he pictured the two naked, and this was starting to really piss him off.
Type turned to then get out of the circle.
Tharn turned his head to watch type go, to then look back to ryo.
"Are we done?"
"Yes! Get off! You have a boney ass!"
Tharn laughed to then get up to then go to find type.
To the locker room, type hit the locker door to then place his forehead to it to take in deep breathes.
Why did I picture those two naked and...... Having sex? What the fuck is the matter with me!
Type then winced has he felt a hand slap to his head, type turned to rub to look at tharn.
"What the hell!"
"What are you doing type?"
Type let his hand drop to then look to the ground.
"I..... Have a headache."
Tharn made a face to then turn to go to his locker for an aspirin to then go back to type to offer, type looked to it to then grab to then take to turn to go back to his locker to grab out his water.
Tharn made a face to turn his head to then go to the door to close and lock.
Type straightened to then turn to eye over tharn.
"What are you doing?"
Tharn kept his back to him.
"Um..... Before we can go out there, you need to take care of something."
Type looked to him confused .
"Take care of what?"
Tharn turned to then point to type, type followed that action to then look down to sign heavily.
Why am I hard!?
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then step to type.
"Mm, I know this is not one of our days but......"
Tharn stepped closed to place his hands to types waist to then place his evident hard on to his to move up and down.
Type breathed in shallowly to then look to tharn in the eyes.
"Tharn....... This is not one of our...... Um.... Days."
"I know, however do you really think we can find a girl right now?"
Type signed to then look back down.
Tharn looked over type to then go to his neck to start to place on kisses to then move his hands up to types water bottle to close to place to the side, to then move his hands to where the uniform was cut off by the legs to then have his hands to up a bit to move about sensually.
Type couldn't help but to coo to then wrap his arms about.
"Tharn..... We really shouldn't be doing this..... Everyone is outside and....."
Tharn then took a hand out to then place his thumb to types lips he desired to kiss to then move his head back to dart his eyes.
"Do you really want them to see how hard we both are?"
Type then gritted his teeth.
Are you hard because of me or ryo?
Type growled a bit to then place his hands to tharns chest to then push him back to eye over him has he hit the wall.
"We will only do this if.......I can top you, right here, right now."
Tharn looked over type to take in a deep breathe to then nod.
Types lips parted .
"Really?"
Tharn then took in a very deep inhale to then place his hands to types face to bring him a bit closer.
"If your going to take my virginity in that way, like I did to you, I want a kiss type."
Type made a long face.
"You and I keep breaking the rules tharn."
Tharn nodded to then continue to go forward.
"And? We are still just friends, right type?"
Type started to breathe harder to then close his eyes has tharn got closer.
"Ri......right......"
Tharn then almost placed his lips to types for him to make a face to then turn tharn around to go to his ear.
"We.... Can't keep breaking the rules tharn."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then place his forehead to the wall to feel very irritated and frustrated.
Type then looked down to grab ahold of tharns ass to then step closer to then place his evident hard on between those cheeks has he could from there uniforms to then start to move up and down, tharn made a face to then peer his eyes down to see his erection was hitting the wall, somehow the action felt very good.
"Damnit type!"
Type then placed his chin to his shoulder to go to his ear.
"We need to stick to the rules, just...... Cum this way."
Tharn signed and hard has the two were dry humping.
After coming in there uniforms they both changed for type to then start to go out, tharn turned his head to eye.
"Your not fair type."
Type signed to turn to look to tharn.
"We need to not break the rules anymore tharn "
Espacially with what I am too be feeling. This is going over our friendship and that's not okay!
Type made a hard face.
"Tharn?"
Tharn looked him over.
"What." He said with a bit of a tone.
"So Friday, can I.....top you then?"
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself..
"You top me, I want a kiss."
Types lips parted to then turn to head back towards the door.
"Now who is not being fair........"
Type signed to open the door to look down.
"Tharn?"
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Mm?"
"Just...... This one time...... We can..... Kiss okay?"
Tharns lips parted to widen his eyes.
"Okay......"
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look over him.
"It won't affect our friendship..... Right?"
Tharn nodded.
"I only see you has that type, that'll never change. But since your going to be taking my virginity in that way, I want something more back. That's why I'm...."
Type gritted his teeth to give a stiff nod to then go forth feeling anger with what tharn just said, for him not to know tharn was feeling that same emotion with what he just said has well.