damnit! your not following the rules!

To his shower, type had just been wrestling with tharn to his place, to be trying to wash up afterwards, he then moved his head back from the water to take in a deep breathe to then gulp.
He then looked down to shut off the water to then turn to get out to move about to grab a towel to dry his face to then place it about his waist to then go about to move towards the mirror to then grab his tooth brush to start to go at his teeth, to wrap an arm about his body to look at himself fully in the mirror.
Making a face, type then bent down to then spit out to then place the brush back to then lean back once more, to sign has he looked over.
Can't believe tharn and I have been....... Wrestling for the last 3 weeks and he just won't seem to follow the rules.....
Signing, type turned to head to bed, he really didn't want to think about it, he just wanted to sleep, they really had gone hard today.
Opening the door, type went about to go to his dresser, to then stop before it to then take in a very deep inhale to then turn to shake his head.
Type heard a loud snore to then be looking an asleep tharn to his bed.
Type flexed his jaw to then go to stand to the edge of the bed to click his tongue.
Damnit tharn! No matter how many times I tell you no sleep overs you keep....
Type then turned his head to look about to raise an eye brow has he saw a stuff animal his mother had given him when he was going to go over to it to then grab to come back to then throw it at tharns head, tharn went from his stomach to his back to go up on his forarms to place his wrist to his forehead to look at type in anger.
"What the hell!?"
Type crossed his arms to really look to tharn.
"That should be my line. What are you doing? We both agreed no sleep overs. You need to leave, you also need to be following the rules."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go to his stomach to have grabbed a pillow to turn his head sideways to place his cheek to it to take in a deep breathe to close his eyes.
"After a busy day, then what we just did, I'm fucking tired type. School, work, wrestling, rather I'm young or not takes a lot out of me."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"That doesn't matter. You need to get out and go home "
Tharn then opened one eye to peek at type.
"Your being an asshole right now."
Type rolled his eyes .
"How is that? I'm actually following the rules."
Tharn signed to then turn to sit to then fully eye type.
"Other then sleeping after what we have been doing, what else am I not to be following, believe I am doing everything you want."
Type flexed his jaw to turn his head.
"We agreed to the rules tharn, we both need to actually follow them. You keep sleeping over."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Is that it?'
Type wrapped his arms about to then eye the floor.
"You keep....... Trying to kiss me."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then flop to his back to then stretch his arms out to eye the ceiling.
"How do you figure that?"
Type signed and hard to then turn to go to his dresser to get dressed.
"You......ugh.... Whatever tharn, just get dressed and go."
Tharn then peered his eyes to type.
"I'm really tired."
Type then placed a shirt over his head. .
"You can sleep in the taxi has you go over to your place."
Tharn took in a deep inhale to then part his lips has type let the towel fall to then floor to then bend over a bit to then start to place on his boxers, tharn then curled his bottom lip inward to then bite into it, peering his eyes down, tharn was Rock hard.
Tharn then got up to move and quick to type to then push him to the dresser to have him place his hands palms down to either side, to then ram himself in.
Type lifted his head back to moan and hard to then hang his head has they moved there bodies watch the other.
"You.....aah.... Are such a....mm....god damn liar tharn! Your not....aaah God! Tired!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then place types arms crossed to his chest to then start to take him back to then sit to the edge of the bed with him to go to his ear has he thrusted.
"I'm exhausted however....... Can't really do anything then...... Wrestle with you when you give me such a wide display."
Tharn then moved back to place his hands to his wrists to then keep his eyes to types back to continue to thrust and hard, type then brought up his legs to place his feet to tharns legs to then move his body with his has he started to grow closer to climax.
"I.....aaah....was just trying to get dressed! Fuck! Mm......"
Tharn smiled to then curl his lips inward to bite into them and hard to really penetrate type and deep.
A bit later after another round, tharn was to the side to be looking over an asleep type, to look him up and down.
When we are to be..... Am I..... Really trying to kiss you?
Tharn Darted his eyes over type to then shrug to go to his back to eye over the ceiling to place his hands to his stomach to start to drift off he really couldn't help it, he was in fact very tired.
Guess I...... Just need to..... Try and follow these stupid rules...... Just means type, your going to need to wrestle with me at my place more...... Cause fuck do I get tired after all that I have to......mm.....do
Falling asleep, tharn then turned to his side to then place his arm over type who then subconsciously moved closer to him to then smile and wide.