there needs to be rules

With his bottom lip curled, type was going up and down with the hard friction has he was being pentrated and hard by tharns quickness and cock. He then gripped hard his back to then lift his head back to moan in the amount of pleasure he was too be receiving.
Tharn kept his forehead to types chest to grit his teeth has he kept going in and out to sign a bit here and there.
Why is...... Having sex with you so..... Much better then when I...... Fuck, need to start asking for anal with these girls cause damn!
Type then Furrowed his brow together has he moved his body with tharns to then wrap his legs about.
"Damn! I'm going to cum!
Tharn then went to types nipple to consume for type to tense to then cum in-between them to shake a bit with a very happy grin, he loved to cum from his prostate.
Feeling the constriction, tharn then filled type once more, the two then we're to that position to then take in deep breathes, for tharn to then get off, to lay to his back to look to the ceiling.
Type placed his arms to his body to then cup his hands together to take in very deep breathes to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"Tharn?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn his head to then look to type.
"I swear.... If you call me an asshole."
Type couldn't help to smirk.
"Mm..... Your an asshole."
Tharn shook his head to then look back to the ceiling to sign.
Type then darted his eyes to then go to his side to place his hand to his head to look him over.
"So..... Is this going to happen....a lot from now on?"
Tharn placed his hands behind his head to shrug.
"I...... Don't know. Is that something you want?"
Type made a hard face to then look down.
"Is it..... Going to badly impact our friendship?"
Tharn turned his head to eye over type.
"Not if we don't let it. It's just...... Sex."
Type signed to then look at tharn
"Let's just call it..... Wrestling okay."
Tharn nodded to then look back to the ceiling.
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then take in a deep breathe to pucker his lips.
"I.... Think there needs to be a few rules to this "
Tharn looked back at type.
"What rules?"
Type then shuffled to his back to look up.
"We..... This can't just be with the two of us. In a given week, we need to also have sex with 2 girls or have sex at least twice between this. I'm not gay tharn."
Tharn then turned his his side to look over him.
"I'm not gay either. That rule can work. Mm..... Need to add to it. We have to use condoms with these girls but.... Not with the other. I really quite enjoy cumming into that ass."
Type rolled his eyes.
"For that we both need to get tested at least twice a month."
Tharn nodded.
"Okay, what else?"
Type then turned to his side to look over tharn.
"No..... Kissing."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Why not?"
"I think it's too personal. We can kiss the girls we are with but not with the other."
Tharn signed a bit to then look down.
"Okay..... And what?"
"Mm...... We need to make sure we are.... Wrestling before a competition. I've seen you, you're a lot more energetic since we have been......"
Tharn then looked to type to nod.
"I've seen that with you also."
"So..... How many times in a week should we be..... Wrestling?"
Tharn smirked.
"Every day?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"This is not like what we used to do. This is more then just wrestling, plus we have to have sex with a girl so..... How about Monday, Wednesday and Friday, also to depend on when we have a competition. "
"What about the weekends?"
"Tharn, we also need to rest."
"Can we still hang out to the weekends?"
Type nodded to then go to his back to then look up.
"I.... Also think after we..... Wrestle, no sleeping over. Again it's too personal."
Tharn signed to then go to his back to place his hands behind his head again to look up.
"What about on the weekends when we hang out?"
"Mm..... Just not in the same bed. We need to keep our friendship strong."
Tharn nodded to then place a hand to his mouth to yawn into it to then close his eyes to then take that hand back.
Type turned his head to raise an eye brow.
"Tharn?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"What?"
"You can't sleep over "
Tharn groaned to then open his eyes to turn his head to look to type.
"Can we start these rules after tonight, made you cum twice, thus myself, I'm tired. It's also late."
Type then got up on his forarms to look to tharn with a narrow glare.
"Do you want us to not be friends?"
Tharn looked up at him to roll his eyes.
"Type, one night isn't going to do a thing. I really am tired."
Type signed to then turn his head forward to then gulp.
"You at least have to sleep to the couch. Also I reserve the right to make up any more rules for this situation, just in case I need to"
Tharn groaned a bit to then get up to go about to grab his boxers to place them on, type looked up to this to eye over, tharn then turned to place his hands to his waist.
"You then need to get a better couch. This one really does hurt my back. Shouldn't be so mean to a person who made you cum."
Type narrowed his eyes to then grab a pillow to then throw it at tharn who caught it to then turn with it laughing to go to the couch.
Type then flopped to the bed to place his hands over his eyes to sign and hard.
I..... Hope I am doing the right thing here.....I do not want our friendship to be ruined....I guess.... We will see.....