not yet finished

Being driven in tharns car, type had his head to the side to take in deep breathes, he was not at all happy work what happened at school. They couldn't be doing things like that.
Parked, tharn turned his head to eye over types deamonor to then roll his eyes.
"Would you stop acting like that, jeez I did make you cum."
Type snapped his head to the side to look over him.
"That's not the point tharn! I don't want to get caught and have people think were a...... ugh! New rule, not at school!"
Type then got out to slam the door to then go to tharns place. Tharn watched him go with narrowed eyes, he then mumbled to himself to then get out.
Going to tharns place, type had his head hung to then take his keys out of his pocket too fumble with them a bit to then grit his teeth has he eyed over them.
Having tharns key...... Feels like we're dating......
Types eyes darted quick to then look down to see tharns hand with the key in the hole to then open the door to place his hand to types head to then push him in.
Stumbling a bit, type turned to look angerly at tharn.
"What the hell!?"
Tharn closed the door to then take off his shoes with a giant breathe in, to then turn to go to type to then place his hands to his face for them to stare at the other deeply before tharn then brought type to his mouth.
Types eyes widened to then slowly close to then let the keys he was holding hit the floor, to then place his hands to tharns head to grip his hair a bit has he was getting into this action.
Tharn then slowly started to take his hands down to then go to types shorts to start to undo, types eyes popped open to then place his hands to tharns chest to then push him back..
We are not a fucking couple.....were...... Just wrestling!
Type then tried to place tharn into a hold for him to be quicker, the two then knocked themselves to the ground, for tharn to place types hands to either side of his head to then place his fingers through to have his mouth back to his for a very deep kiss.
Types eyes stayed open to eye over tharn .
What the hell! We're acting like a couple not.......
Types heart started to accelerate in his chest to then made a face to then have his eyes roll in the back of his head, tharns tongue was quite sensual and powerful against his own.
Later, type was to his stomach, arms to the ground, with his hands cupped together has he was going up and down with the friction.
Tharn was behind him, with his knees to the ground to have his hands gripping those cheeks and hard has he was ramming himself in and out with great speed.
"Aaah God damn type! Your so tight! Can barely......mmm....."
Type then placed his forehead to his arms to moan harder, tharn felt very much harder today..
He then started to move his ass on that length wanting more..
"Your so........shit tharn!'
Tharn started to chuckle to then go to his ear to lick.
"What am I type?"
Type rolled his eyes to continue to move his ass up and down that length..
"Shut....nn....up!"
Tharn then wrapped his arms about type to bring him up to stay to his ear.
"Ah......I want to watch you make yourself cum, mm.....touch it type."
Type made a face has he looked forward.
"Just keep.....mm..... This way......"
Tharn moved his head a bit back to look over him.
"Why? I want to watch you touch yourself...."
Type signed to turn his breathing erratically.
"I...... Want to.....mm.... Cum this way!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then look down to types throbbing, pre cummed ozzed cock to then go back to his ear .
"Want to cum from your ass?"
Type made a face to then turn his head to look forward.
"Don't! Don't say it.....nn.... Like that."
Tharn smiled to then take his hands to types to then move them up for types thumbs to be too his nipples.
"Then ......I want you to play with these."
Type peered his eyes down.
"I'm not a..... Woman."
"And? I still want to watch you touch yourself."
Tharn then placed his thumbs over types for them to start to tease types very erect nipples.
Type lifted his head back to moan and loud.
"Oh god I'm going to cum!"
Tharn took his tongue out to continue to lick types ear lobe to be thrusting in him even harder.
"Aaaaah God tharn! I'm going to......"
Types whole body tensed to then cum and hard from his slit.
Tharn looked down to smile has he was thrusting himself in to empty his seed into him.
"Wow........ You came a.....oof!"
Turning and quick, type was not done yet, that felt just too damn good
Type had moved about in there embrace to then knock tharn down to straddle to bring up his hands to his chest for them to continue to play with his nipples to then lift his head back has he went up and down tharns still hard cock.
"More! Mmm.....you owe me for what you did.....aaah earlier!"
Tharn smiled to then lift his head back to be happy to obliged.
After, tharn and type eye to the bed for tharn to be fast asleep to his back for type to be too his side back to tharn to be looking down to be a bit lost, his eyes then widened when tharn turned to his side to then wrap a arm about types body, type peered his eyes down to eye this action to take in a deep breathe to then look to the wall.
Fuck! This is more then just wrestling........ Isn't it!
Type shut his eyes and tightly to start to think of ways to end this, before it could destroy his friendship.