why can't I be the top?

Two weeks after the incident with that one classmate when they were outside, tora and clita weren't joined at the hip has they once were. Clita blamed what happened that one day however he didn't really understand what tora was to be thinking.
To the table, tora darted his eyes to tap his thumb to the top to take in deep breathes, coming about after he placed food to his plate, his father sat to have his phone to his side to make a face.
"Wonder what you're brother is up to, can never get tharn on the phone."
Tora peered his eyes up.
"I don't know either, always seems to be with his friend type."
Tora made a pained face to look down, he hadent seen clita for two days because of what kept going through his mind that didn't seem to want to get out.
His father then looked up to see tora go about.
"Where are you going?"
"Over to clitas."
His father rolled his eyes to then look to where tora sat to sign.
I miss spending time with my boys, they grew up way too fast.
To his room, clita was on his back to have his arms over his head to deflect his one older brother who was on top of him to be trying to hit at him.
"Your such a coward clita! Move your arms! If I can just place at least one bruise on your perfect idiotic face maybe....."
Clita furrowed his brow has he felt his brothers weight be taken off to then move his arms slowly away to then sit up to place his hands behind him to look forward to widen his eyes.
Tora was standing in front of him to be looking to his brother in another.
"God! What the hell is wrong with you murta! That is your brother!"
Murta rolled his eyes.
"Because of him the girl I've been chasing for....."
Tora rolled his eyes to go to murta to place his hands to his chest to then push him away to keep pushing until he got him out of the room.
He then stepped back with his hand to the nob.
"Stop blaming your short coming on clita! This girl probably didn't want to be with you anyway! Now go away! And if you ever place a hand on clita like this again, I'll kick the living shit out of you!"
Murta widened his eyes has tora slammed the door in his face.
Tora took in deep breaths to then bring up his hand to place it to his forehead to nature a face.
This is probably what clita wanted when that......
"Clita......I'm sorry I shouldn't have......"
Tora widened his eyes has clita turned him about to place his hands to his face to press his lips to his to then use his body to take tora to bed.
Tora was flopped down to his back to be kissing clita widly. Taking in a deep breathe, tora then placed his hands to clitas body to then push him back to look over him.
"Clita......I didn't mean to...."
Clita gave tora his brilliant smile to then shake his head to then move back a bit to then place his hands to his shirt to then place over his head to put his arms to toras chest to then push him down to Hover his head over his.
"It was a long time coming, I should have done that though. But thank you tora."
Clita turned his head to the side a bit to then place his mouth to his, tora kept his eyes open to look over him.
Clita then slowly took his hands down to place them too his pants to start to undo.
Tora then placed his hands to his wrists to pry him off to then press his head further into the bed, clita looked over tora.
"Tora?"
Tora took in a very deep breathe to then gulp to look down.
Clita eyed over him.
"Mm..... Do you want to talk first? You've..... Been a bit distant and I think it's because...."
"Why can't I be the top?" Tora interrupted.
Clita raised an eye brow.
"What?"
Tora looked up at clita.
"Your always the top even though from what I've read I'm the...... Guess man in this relationship and your the woman but you end up in me every time. Why?"
Clita made a face to hide his laughter to then get off to go to the other side to lay to his back to look up to then burst in laughter.
Tora got up on his forarms to look to clita.
"Why are you laughing?"
Clita turned his head to eye up.
"You are so very....cute tora."
Tora made a hard face to then turn his head to look forward.
"This is a time for you to be serious not to....."
Clita took in a deep breathe to then slowly get up to dart his eyes over tora to then start to move closer to then place his hand to his leg to then slowly move it up, tora furrowed his brow to then look to the action.
Clita moved his hand up to go to his crotch to start to rub.
"Tora..... I've told you, I'm a top, may act like the woman to our relationship, but when we're......"
Clita then moved about to place his hands to toras pants to then start to take them down with tora who landed to his back to keep his eyes to clita, who got his pants and boxers off to throw to the floor to then bend his legs to be too his knees to move his hands under toras shirt to go to his nipples to play with to then run his bottom lip up and down toras very hardened length.
Tora started to take in deep breathes.
"When were like this...... I'm the man and I can't hold back anymore, you have been so distant with us and.....tora please...... Can I be....mmm..."
Tora moved up to go to clita to wrap his arms about to take him down with him to place his lips to his foot a very deep kiss to then place his mouth to his neck to then go to his ear.
"This is a discussion we need to have to keep our relationship strong but God clita! I want you to!"
Clita smiled to then move his head back to eye over tora.
"I love you so very much tora......mm..... Can we..... Move in together?"
Tora widened his eyes.
"What!?"