not being together sucks

Furrowing his brow, type started to move about.
"Tharn...... Stop it...."
Type signed he then went from his side to his back to then shake his head.
"Damnit tharn! I said st......"
Type then sat up after coming out of his sleep, to then place his hands behind to roll his eyes has he looked down to see his friends cat he was baby sitting to be licking at his feet.
"Eeew!"
Type then got up to go to the kitchen to then grab some food for it to then go sit to his table to look forward has he placed a hand to his chin. Turning his head, he looked to his wall calendar. Signing he then leaned back in his chair to then wrap his arms about. It had been a solid week without tharn and type was not very happy about it.
The only times he would even see tharn would be at school and practice, other then that type kept seeing tharn with a girl to then go off with her.
Type then gritted his teeth to then get up to go back to his bedroom to sit to the edge of his bed to then grab his phone from his side table to then place to his ear.
"Hey type, what's going on?"
"Hey vira, I was wondering, are there any shifts open right now? I don't really need the day off."
"Mm, let me check hold on."
Type darted his eyes to then sign, his co worker let him know they're wasn't any open shifts today.
"Thank you for checking."
Type signed heavily to then move back until he hit the hall to then look at his phone that was in his hands to make a face, he signed to then dial another number to place his phone to his ear.
To his bed, tharn was to his back to have he's head lifted up a bit to moan, he then groaned has he heard his phone start to go off to the side, he turned his head to take his hand up to place his phone to his ear.
"What!"
Type gulped.
"Um tharn?"
Tharn made a face.
"Type? What do you want?"
Types lips parted has he heard distain I'm tharns voice, he then looked down has he's heart started to hurt.
"Um......I...... Was wondering if you had the day off too? Could hang out?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"Type, were suppose to be taking a break and fucking a lot of women. Also...... I'm a bit....... Um..... Busy at the moment."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Your fucking someone right now!?"
Tharn signed.
"Hey! You don't have to have a....."
Tharn then took the phone away to eye it.
What the hell!
Type closed his phone to then shake his head has he threw it to then go to his back to look at the ceiling.
It's not like I haven't tried to...... But I just can't! I....... ugh! This is for the best type, I just......
Type turned his head to look to the phone that was close to the wall.
He was missing tharn.
Type then took in a deep breathe to then start to meditate a bit to then furrow his brow has thoughts of tharn went into his mind, type flexed his jaw to then slowly take a hand down to place it into his shorts to start to play with himself, he started to breathe hard has he took it out to go harder and sensually at it. He then curled his bottom lip inward to bite into it to sign.
Gulf then place himself away to then get up to go to the kitchen to make something for himself in a bit of irritation.
Going to the table he sat to then start to eat to shake his head.
Why did I go soft?
Type placed his hand to his neck to rub while the other was wrapped about a fork to be able to stab into his food.
What is wrong with me? Do I need to actually go and have sex with a woman? Will I start to be like I was before tharn and I wrestled?
Type took in a very deep breathe to remember tharn said something about being with a man or woman. Type started to gag a bit, he once was curious about being with a man but now he couldn't quite stomach the thought of another guy being inside of him or vice versa.
Type gritted his teeth to then get up with his finished plate of food to then do the dishes to make a face.
What is wrong with me? Why did I get so mad when I found out tharn was having sex? We're suppose to be doing that and a lot.
Type then placed his wet hands to either side of the counter to look down at the sink to shake his head.
We can not do this anymore....... This is going to kill our friendship, can tell it already is.
Type flexed his jaw to then turn his head has he heard knocking to his door.
Type then turned his head back to then wash and dry his hands to turn to then go to the door to open to widen his eyes.
Tharn was there to look at him narrowly when he opened the door.
"So......I had to haul my ass all the way over to your place because you had a stupid tone over the phone. Now why were you being such a....."
Tharns eyes widened has type stepped towards him to place his hands to his clothes to grip to then bring him in, to slam his door, to then place his hands to tharns face to crush his mouth to his for a very deep kiss.
Tharns eyes darted to then melt, he closed his eyes to then take his hands down to make type wrap his legs about to then carry him up to then take great strides into the bedroom for type wasent the only one who was feeling frustration.