can't believe what I just did!

Going into his place, type went in to place himself to the door to hang his head to take in deep breathes to shake a bit.
I can't believe I.....I.... Raped tharn! What the hell is the matter with me! I need to go to the police! Need to turn myself in! I....I.....
Type then brought up his hands to his neck to rub to gulp to then peer his eyes down has he felt his phone from his front pocket start to go off.
Type made a face to then move down to crotch to take in deep breathes to then move his hand to his pocket too then retrieve his phone to then place it to his ear to keep his other hand still to his neck to rub.
"Tharn?"
"Type. What the hell was that!"
Type gritted his teeth to then squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
"I honestly don't know. I'm going to go to the police right now and....."
"Woah! Hold up." He interrupted.
"Why are you going to the police?"
Types chin started to quiver has tears started to fall.
"I....... Attacked and raped you.....I need to turn myself in."
Tharn rolled his eyes has he was still to the floor.
"Type, we were wrestling and one thing lead to another. You did not rape me."
"Tharn! Yes I did! I pinned you down, put my hand over your mouth and....."
"Type..... Calm down!"
Type took in deep breathes to then sit all the way down to then widen his eyes has he felt squishy.
Sighing, he then rolled his eyes to then lay to the floor to his stomach to still be making a face.
"Are you calmed now?"
"Not really."
"Type..... You did not rape me. You and I both know that type of move wouldn't have kept me down."
Types eyes started to dart.
"But...."
"No type! You did not rape me, got it!"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"I...... Need to go take a shower. I think we shouldn't come near the other for awhile."
"Still....... Friends?"
Type closed his eyes to make a pained face.
"Why do you still want to be my friend for what I did?"
Tharn lightly laughed.
"Can say the same to you. Quite funny though."
"How is this funny!?" Type snapped.
"We always tie."
Type signed and hard to then place his hand to his nose to pinch.
"I need to go take a shower."
"Type...... Joking aside, I really don't want to lose our friendship so..... Are we still friends?"
"I...... Can't answer that right now. I'm sorry "
Type turned off the phone to then lay his cheek to the cold ground to feel miserable.
Tharn clicked his tongue in his mouth to then toss his phone to the bed to then place his hands behind his head to look to the ceiling to sign.
Should have stopped it...... Why didn't I?
Tharn took in a very deep breathe to then peer his eyes down to his shirt to then widen his eyes, types drying cum was on him.
Tharn then moved his hands from about his head to then get up to go take a shower has well.
After his very warm shower and him getting tharns cum out has best he could, type was to his stomach to his bed to have his arms wrapped about to have his chin to then to be looking forward has he had prompt up a photo Album to be looking at a picture of him and tharn when they won a wrestling championship when they were 16.
Type took in a deep breathe to dart his eyes over tharn who was close to him with his arm about his shoulder to be smiling and wide like he was too be holding up what he won.
Type then gritted his teeth to take a hand up to then close the album to turn his head to look towards the wall.
I am such an asshole! Why did I do that? Why did I touch tharn in that way and.....
Type rolled his eyes to then go to his back to look up to feel very lost. He couldn't come to a logical reason to what he just did.
Type placed his hands behind his head to then turn it to eye his phone start to go off on his side table, signing he then grabbed it to place to his ear to turn his head forward to look up.
"Yes?"
"Have you've thought about it?"
Type couldn't help but to smile a bit.
"Tharn..... We really need time apart right now, especially with what happened almost a month ago and what happened a bit ago. I think were spending way to much time together for this to keep happening."
"Type it happens. I've been having weird sex things happened, from what you've told me so are you. It just happened. Can we forgive to forget?"
Type signed heavily.
"Tharn..... What happened was not okay...... Were friends and...."
"Not gay. I know type. Please just let this go. I don't care. Only thing I care about is we stay friends."
Type made a face.
"I need more time to think tharn."
"Mm.... What about now?"
"Tharn....." Type whined a bit.
"Fine. You think. But at the end, try to remember we've been friends for 10 years!"
Type rolled his eyes to then move the phone from his ear to then move it to where he could see it to then place it to his side to place that hand to his stomach to sign.
I know we've been friends for 10 years, that is why this is so hard for me. Why did I..... Why did you? Were not gay, we both have sex with women. So why? I really just don't get it at all.
Type then turned to go to his stomach once more to then grab a pillow to turn his head to it to look across the way to take in deep breathes to slowly go to sleep to not really know what to do next.