still have to think

With Furrowed brows, tora started to click his teeth together has he was hunched over his desk, he then moved back to look forward to dart his eyes to then peer them to the side to eye his phone.
It had been a week and clita didn't text him once, tora knew it was because he didn't answer the move in question, but at the time he really didn't know how to answer it, and since clita has been very distant.
Sighing, tora grabbed his phone to then move about to go to his kitchen to make something to eat.
Turning about he plated to then look up to widen his eyes.
A girl walked in, to then widen her eyes has she looked to tora.
"Dad?"
His father then came about to look at tora with his mouth parted a bit.
"Oh....tora....I didn't know you were home."
Tora turned his head to look to his father.
"Um.... Who is this?"
"My...... Girlfriend, we've been seeing the other for awhile, this isn't the way I wanted you to meet, wanted to...."
Tora started to breathe heavily to then turn his head to look at this woman, who had her head hung to look very nervous.
Tora rolled his eyes to then go about the counter to then leave in a rush, his father watched him go with a face.
Shit!
Tora left to then head for the bus stop, he wanted to go and he with clita.
To his kitchen, clita was sitting down with his hand to his neck to be rubbing to have his phone to the other hand to eye over it to sign.
I need to..... But what if he isn't wanting to..... Maybe he is weighing his options..... Maybe he doesn't see a future with me......ugh! What can I do!?
Clita then placed his phone down to then go about, he needed to use the bathroom.
Standing in front of clitas door, tora looked about it with his hands to his body to play with his fingers.
He then shook his head to then knock on the door too then lower it to eye over.
Tora looked up to see his eldest brother who looked to him to roll his eyes to then stand to the side.
Tora made a face to then go in.
He then went to clitas room to look around to sign.
Where are you?
Tora looked about to then turn to leave to look about.
Has he went downstairs, tora stopped to peer his eyes to the side to see clita Come out, the two eyed the other for tora to go to clita to wrap his arms about, clita widened his eyes to then slowly move his arms about.
"Tora? What's wrong?"
"Just my father being a hypocrite, a bit I guess...... He's seeing someone else and I just saw them.......I am over my parents ever getting back together but to see that...... Can we go to your room?"
Clita darted his eyes to then move back to place his hand to toras not to care his brothers were about to then turn to lead him upstairs.
Inside his room, clita let toras hand go to then turn to widened his eyes, tora went to him to place his hands to his face to give him a deep kiss, he then used his body to start to push clita to the bed, feeling the edge, clita narrowed his eyes. Quick, he turned them about to Hover over to place his hands to his wrists to pin then to either side of his head, to look over him with a raised eyes brow.
"What do you think your doing here tora?"
Tora signed to look over clita.
"Can I please....... Be inside of you?"
Clita made a long face to slowly shake his head.
"Not in that way."
Tora raised an eye brow to watch clita move down to kiss at his body to then place his hands to his shorts to start to pull down with his boxers.
Tora then moved up on his forarms to look down at this action to take in a deep breathe.
"Clita?"
Clita looked up has he was too be kissing his dick to then move up a bit to eye over him.
"Yes?"
"Mm.... Is that for locked?"
Clita nodded to then flash that brilliant smile to then go back down to start to kiss at toras cock, tora took in a very deep breathe..
"Mm.....clita?"
Clita lightly chuckled to look to him.
"Yes?"
"Why won't you let me top?"
Clita moved up to really eye tora.
"I...... Always want to be connected with you tora, I also don't want a........ In my...... That's just who I am."
"So......I can't ever....."
Clita signed to look down.
"I..... Would really you rather not."
"Could it be a possibility?"
Clita shrugged to then move toras legs open a bit to then lay down to his stomach to take a finger to his head to move it about.
Tora took in a giant inhale.
"For you.... Maybe..... But if you want to be inside of he, need to stop talking....... Hahaha"
Tora darted his eyes to watch has clita moved his finger to then move his head up to then start to lick about to then start to suck.
Tora moved slowly down to place his hands to clitas soft fine black head of hair to really look over him.
"Mm....clita?"
Clita slowly looked up to then raise an eye brow has he kept sucking.
"Mmm hmmm?"
Tora took in a very deep breathe.
"When I'm..... Not with you...... I'm unsure and.......nnn...... Not really happy..... However rather we are.....aaah..... Doing things like this or not......I.....mm... Really enjoy your company.......I.......aaah God! Love you clita!"
Clita smiled about his cock to then feel tora release his hot cum deep inside of his throat.
Clita then took his mouth off, to then place a wrist to his mouth to swallow and slow, tira got up to eye over him.
Clita then looked to tora with that very seductive, brilliant smile of his.
"I love you tora, more then you will ever know. Also...... You taste so very sweet...."
Tora darted his eyes to then place his hands to clita to move him down with him, to then place his hands inside of clitas pants to take out his member to start to stroke, he then moved his own legs up and apart to then wrap his arms about to go to his ear has he moved his lower to his cock to connect them.
"Yes clita."
Clita turned his head a bit to eye.
"Mmm yes what?"
Tora then took out his tongue to trace about his ear lobe.
"Mm.... Yes we...... Can move in together....."
Clita widened his eyes to then move back a bit to look to tora.
"Really!!"