will this affect our friendship?

After practice, type was a bit nervous in tharns car has he drove them to his place.
Getting to his parking spot, tharn turned off the car to feel the same, rather he was about to get what he had been wanting for awhile.
Tharn then took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look to type.
"Mm..... Ready?"
Type turned his head to look to tharn to nod to gulp.
"Um......yeah...."
Tharn looked him over to then get up to then leave, type watched him go to take in a very deep breathe.
What will this really do to our friendship?
Type made a face to then peer his eyes down.
You two have.....
Type shook his head.
Nope, you two never kissed before, it'll be nothing.
Type gritted his teeth has he wasent feeling sure to then get out of the car to follow behind.
Going in, type stayed to then take off his shoes to keep his head down.
Tharn already took off his shoes to then go about to then go straight to the kitchen to start on something to eat.
Type then moved his head up to eye that action to then step towards the counter to sit to then kick his legs about to eye the action. Tharn turned to eye over him.
"What have I've said about sitting on the counter?"
Type looked up to roll his eyes.
"Should I get off....dad?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn to go to the stove with the food to start on it, type placed his hands palms down to either side to look over tharns back.
"Tharn?"
"Mm?"
"Are you.... Sure about this? It's not even Friday."
"I know, but since our jobs both cancelled on us, and what happened today in the locker room...... It is thrusday type. What does it really matter?"
Type signed has they were going to go against another rule, to then slowly move his eyes down to eye tharns tight ass to tilt his head to the side.
"Are you sure..... You want me...... To top?"
Tharn made a face.
"I'm...... Not sure but...... Think we can....."
Type looked up.
"Tharn? I don't want to force you or anything."
Tharn scraped the food about until it become hot, to then place it to the plate that was near him to then place the pan to the back burner to then grab the plate to then turn to give to type to then place his hands to either side of his body to really eye him.
"You are not forcing me, I am also a bit..... Curious."
Type Darted his eyes to then narrow has he saw tharn looked to his lips, he then saw tharn start to come forth.
Type then placed food to his mouth to eat.
Tharn looked to his eyes to then raise an eye brow.
"I want a kiss type if your going to take my virginity."
Type then hunched himself over a bit to choke on his food.
Tharn lightly laughed to then turn to then grab a cup to then fill with water, to turn back to then give it to him.
Type placed the plate down to then down the water to clear the way.
Tharn stepped back to look over him.
"Are you okay?"
Type nodded to then placed the cup to the other side to eye it.
"Um......yeah..... But tharn this is still just wrestling."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then go forward to place his hands to types face to then turn his head to then look him up and down to then start to move his head closer to try and place his lips to his.
Type moved his head back to then place his hands to tharns chest to push away to then jump down to then look him over with a face to then turn to start to head to the bedroom to start to feel very nervous.
Tharn parted his lips to feel the same to then follow behind to then get to type to then place his hands to his back to then shove.
Type stopped to then turn to then look to him with anger.
"What the hell!"
Tharn raised his eye brow, type looked to him to have it click to then pounce.
Falling to the floor, type was on top for them to struggle, type then went harder at tharn for them to be moved about for type to be sitting to his ass, to have his arms behind to look over this position, tharn struggled but not hard, to then peer his eyes up.
"Your wasting your....."
Type took in a deep breathe to then take a hand to tharns pants to shakily pull down with his boxers to then take a finger into his mouth to wet to then slowly play with his hole to then slowly move in to then move his eyes up to watch tharn, tharn made a face to then look to the side to take in deep breathes.
"Did this...... Does this feel..... Weird like this?"
"Mmm, in the beginning yes....."
Type then got all the way he could to then flex his finger, tharn turned his head to place his chin to the floor to then look forward to moan, type was at his prostate.
"Mmm..... That feels...... Good......"
Type smiled a bit to then release tharns hands to keep thrusting his finger in to then start to take his hands to his pants to start to undo.
Tharn then moved and quick to turn them to Hover over to then place types hands to either side of his head to look down.
Types eyes narrowed.
"You lied.'
Tharn shook his head.
"You're gearing up to......I want the kiss first type."
Type took in a deep breathe to press his head to the floor to continue to look to tharn.
"Why do you want this so badly? Are you developing feelings for me?"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Only has a friend. I kiss these women I'm with when we're......I like it. So...... Type please stop over thinking this. It's just a kiss."
Tharn then started to move down slowly, type darted his eyes over him to feel unsure.
Will this mess up our friendship? I really don't know.......
Type then slowly closed his eyes to not really fully know what to do next but let tharn do what he is wanting so they could go the next step, which he was nervous over that has well.