left in misery

Taking in deep breathes, type shook his head to go from one side to the other to keep at that for a bit, he then landed to his back to then open his eyes to look to the ceiling, gritting his teeth he then turned his head to look to his clock that read 2 in the morning.
Rolling his eyes, type got up to go to the kitchen to look about his medicine cabinet that was before the sink he then closed the doors to then turn to place his body to the counter to then eye the floor in anger.
You don't need medicine to go to sleep.
Type made a face to then go about to head back to bed, he went to his side to dart his eyes over the wall to then peer his eyes up at his phone that was too the side table, he then started to chew at his inner cheek, raising a hand he then placed his hand to his phone to collect to then open it before his eyes to make a hard face, he then tossed it to the floor to then go to his back to place a hand to his forehead to rub to close his eyes.
Why do you think tharn would call or text?
Type took in a very deep breathe to then remove his hand to place to the side of his head to dart his eyes over the ceiling.
It'll be hard but you will move on from him, you can make other friends, can get in an actual relationship with someone.
Types chin quivered to then place a hand to his chest to clutch at his shirt has he felt his heart was breaking.
At school the next morning, tharn sat to his car to make a face has he looked forward at the school, he didn't really want to be there given what happened last night but he needed to talk to type.
Retrieving his back pack from the passenger side tharn took his keys out to then go forth.
Going to class, tharn sat down to his seat to then turn his head to then look to types empty one.
He furrowed his brow to then turn his head forward to look about.
Where is he? Not like him to miss school.
Tharn kept his head forward to watch has the class started to fill to then sign has the bell went off, he then peer his eyes down to take out his phone to start to text type to then stop, what he said last night kept going through tharns mind.
He then deleted the text to then shove his phone back in his pocket too then hang his head to look down.
He just needs time. You need to give it to him.
Tharn gritted his teeth has he had to listen to the lecture.
A few hours later, type rolled out of bed to hit the floor and hard, he placed his hand to his lower back to then rub to look forward to make a face.
"Oow!"
Sighing, type turned his head to look to his clock to see it was 12.
Shrugging, he got up to change his clothes to then go about to the kitchen to start in an something to eat rather he felt hungry or not, eating half, he felt to depressed to finish it all, so he got up to then go to his living room to lay to his side to eye forward to make a face.
You will get through this......
Type closed his eyes, he didn't really know what to do next.
To the locker room, tharn got dressed in a mood, to then turn to eye over types locker to sign to then go about, he really couldn't wait for this class.
Wrestling and hard with everyone, no one could take him down, by the last tharn was breathing hard to then peer his eyes about to wish he could see type.
Shaking his head he got back into the fight.
After practice, tharn sat to his car, to look forward at the school to make a hard face, it was very much difficult for him without type being there.
Tharn then started to drum his thumb to his steering wheel, he had thought time and time again to text type but given what he said, tharn just couldn't seem to.
Signing, he then reversed to then go home.
Sitting to the couch, type started to work on his homework that was due Friday to keep his mind occupied, he couldn't stop thinking of tharn. Done with the final equation, he looked it over to then place his notebook to the side to then eye over it.
There has to be something I can do next..... But what? I need to stop thinking about tharn.
Type turned his head forward to then dart his eyes.
Should I hang out with one of my other friends? Call for a one night stand? What should I do?
Type made a very hard and sullen face to then get up to go to the door to place on his shoes to then leave.
Standing to his hallway he looked back and forth to then shake his head.
Why would he be here?
Type hung his head to then leave, he needed a change of scenery.
Once he left, tharn came up the other way to then go before his door to eye over it, making a face he then knocked to wait for no answer, darting his eyes, he then grabbed his keys to then open the door to look about.
I know this is not an emergency but......
Looking everywhere, tharn signed and hard to then leave to place his hands into his pockets to start to feel very much depressed..
Going to his car, he closed his eyes to take in very deep breathes.
He just needs his time, you two are still friends...... Aren't we?
Tharns heart started to sink has he didn't really know the answer to that question he then placed his keys to his ignition to then drive off not really to know what was going to come of them.