crossing this together

To his desk, tora darted his eyes to be looking over his book for homework, clita who sat to the side, had his elbow to the desk to have his head to it to eye over him.
"Done yet?"
Tora signed to then peer his eyes to clita.
"Not when you keeping asking me that every 5 mintues."
Tora then looked to the book, clita narrowed his eyes to then make a devious face, he then brought up his hand to toras shorts to start to pull them down, tora took in a deep breathe to then gulp to move his lower up a bit so clita could take his shorts down.
Clita then peered his eyes down to then chuckle a bit.
"Can see someone wanted this, your not even wearing boxers."
Tora made an embarrassing face.
"I don't know what you are talking about."
Clita smiled and wide to then move himself close to go to his ear..
"Sure....."
He then took out his tongue to start to lick about to then place his hand to toras erection to start to stroke, tora breathed heavily.
"Mm....clita......I need to..... Get this done."
Clita retracted his tongue to move back a bit to look over him.
"Well, I need my boyfriend's cock."
Clita then moved his hand away to then go under toras arm to then place his mouth to his length to then start to move himself up and down.
Tora placed a hand to his mouth to moan into it, he didn't know if his father had left for work yet.
Clita then placed his hands to his pants to undo to then take out his member to start to stroke.
Tora then lifted his head back to start to thrust into that hot mouth.
Clita moved his mouth off to then turn his head a bit to then have his tongue out to swirl about his head.
"I'm.... Wanting more....... Don't you?"
Tora made a face.
"This..... This....mm.... It's enough.....aaah...."
Clita made a pouting face. He then moved back to place his hand to toras wrist to then lead him to his bed, tora looked to the action to then take his hand back to then look to it.
"I..... Don't want to...."
Clita turned to eye him.
"What?"
Tora signed, he then bend over a bit to move up his shorts to then head his head turned to the side to be shy and embarrassed.
"I don't want to..... Have sex...."
Clitas lips parted.
"You...... Don't want me?"
Tora flexed his jaw.
"It's not that just....... Can't I be inside you?"
Clita tilted his head to then shake it.
'I'm a top tora."
Tora then turned to go can to the desk.
"I don't want to do it again..... That way...."
Clita went to tora to then wrap his arms about to hold him tightly.
"Why don't you want to make love tora? It's been.....a bit since our first time, I....... Want to be..... Deep inside of you."
Tora moved his hands up to place to clitas to eye.
"I...... Just can't....... Let me be inside of you."
"Tora...... Why can't I....."
"Mm..... It's because it hurt! A lot clita."
Clita made a face to sign to place his chin to toras shoulder to look down sullenly.
"Tora, the first time always hurts...... Can we please try again......"
Clita then started to take his arms back to go back to toras still very hard member. Tora peered his eyes down to watch this action, to see his cock come out to flop to then see clita place his hands to it to start to stroke sensually.
Clita then went back to his ear.
"Please tora.......I can't hold back much longer....."
Clita started too rub his erection that ached in his pants to toras ass.
Tora signed.
"But clita....."
"I'll move nice and slow this time...... Please tora........."
Tora made a face, clita then started to move them back, to the bed, they both didn't have any clothes, for tora to be laying down to be moving his mouth with clitas has they sucked at each other's tongues, to be rubbing there members on the others.
Clita then took his mouth away to start to go down, tora peered his eyes down to watch over clita has he licked, nip and kissed his body, tora then gulped to start to shake.
Clita moved his head up to eye over this action to then look up.
"Tora..... It's going to be okay.... I've..... Been watching a few things..... Please trust me..... You know I don't want to hurt you or cause you any pain....."
Tora took in very deep breathes, he knew that, he then looked to the ceiling to concentrate on his breathing.
Clita looked over him to then go back to kissing to go lower, he then spread toras legs a bit more to then lay to his stomach to place a finger in his mouth to wet to then place to toras hole to start to prep him.
Tora made a face, clita then looked up.
"Does it hurt?"
Tora wiggled himself a bit.
"Feels.... Weird...."
"In a good way or bad?"
Tora shrugged.
"Kind of.... Good...."
Clita smiled to then place in another finger, tora lifted his head back has he felt those fingers go in and out of his ass, they were feeling very good.
Clita watched this to then move his head forward to then place his mouth to toras cock to suck to keep his eyes to tora to see if he was experiencing any pain, quite the opposite, he was moving his body on those fingers.
"Aaah clita!"
Clita then took his mouth off to lick at his length.
"Can I...... Put....."
Tora whimpered a bit, clita took his tongue back in to then take his fingers out to then use his tongue to lube tora even more, tora started to moan in pure pleasure, clita then slowly got up to then bring tora slowly down to then probe his hole with his head to keep his eyes to him.
"If this starts to hurt, let me know, I'll.... Make you cum with my mouth okay?"
Tora placed his hands to his eyes to then nod.
Clita took in a deep breathe to then look down to go slowly in, tora then placed his hands to his mouth to moan and hard into them, it did have pain to it but wasent has bad has the first time.
Clita then got all the way in to grit his teeth, he really wanted to thrust but he wanted tora to get adjusted.
"Tora.... Does this...."
Tora then moved up to place his body to clitas to wrap his arms about.
"Aaah God! Fuck me!"
Clita lightly chuckled to go to his ear.
"You mean make love?"
Tora nodded.
"Yes......mmm... Please start moving.....I want to..... Feel it....."
Clita then started to thrust and hard he couldn't help it after that.
Both cumming, the two laid to there sides to have a wide smiles to there faces.
"Was that..... Better tora?"
Tora opened his eyes too then turn to look to clita.
"Yes it was."
He then placed his mouth to clita to then start to push him to his back, tora desired another round with his boyfriend and now