why can't I take him down!?

For the next month, the two would meet up in front of the school, to look the other over, to then go to there first class to then ignore each other until there wrestling class at the end of the day, they both wanted to win however they both could not get an edge over the other.
To there class, tharn stood to have his arms wrapped to dart his eyes has he watched type to the mat to then narrow his eyes.
Can take others down like me but why can't I win against him?
The teacher then hit the mat to then stand up.
"Time!"
He then turned his head to look to tharn.
"You and grinta."
Tharn nodded to then go to the mat has type and the other were leaving to then crotch in front of this other to smirk. They were easy to take down.
Type to the side tilted his head to look over them.
After a bit the teacher hit the mat to say the same to then look about.
Tharn then got up breathing evenly to then eye the teacher.
"Can type and I have a match?"
Types eyes widened.
The teacher then looked to him.
"Mm...no. you two are equally matched."
Tharn then turned his head has he heard a low laugh.
Type then gulped to remove his hand from his mouth to then look to the floor.
Tharns eyes narrowed to then look back at the teacher.
"I can take him."
Type rolled his eyes.
The teacher then wrapped his arms about, they all then looked to the late bell has it started to go off.
"That's time for everyone, we can pick this up tomorrow."
Tharn signed to then turn to go to type.
Type turned to start to head to the locker room.
Tharn then went to his ear.
"I know I can take you down. Can we wait until everyone else leaves?"
Type stopped to dart his eyes to then turn his head to eye.
"I can..... Only stay an hour more."
Tharn smiled and wide.
"More then enough time."
Type took in a big breathe to let it go a bit noisly, the two then acted has if they were going to leave until they saw the last student go, tharn then saw type start to leave to then pounce.
Type gasped has he hit the ground, he then turned in there embrace to then start to wrestle and hard against tharn.
After a bit, type was still to his back, wrestling away, to then lift his head back to eye the clock to sign, he then looked back to tharn has they both struggled.
"I.... Have.... To....mm... Go...."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then look up to make a face to then look back down.
"Do you give?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"That's not fair! I have to.....nn.... Go!"
Type then brought up his legs to then kick tharn off to then crotch to eye him.
Tharn crotched with a face.
"Tharn.....I really have to go."
Tharn signed to then get up, to then step to type to place a hand out. Type eyed the hand to then look up at tharn with narrowed eyes.
"I won't do anything."
Type then grabbed the hand to then get up to eye over tharn.
"Thank you."
Tharn shrugged to then turn to go to the bench for there things.
"Where do you live?"
Type eyed tharns back a bit confused.
"Why?"
Tharn then turned to go back to then hand type his things.
"It is late. Don't want something to happen to you because of me. Can walk you if you don't live to far."
"I live 20 mintues from here."
Tharn nodded to then place his bag and back pack over his shoulder.
"Okay. So do I. Let me walk you home."
Type shrugged to then place his things to his shoulder to then turn to start to head out.
The two walked in silence has they went about the quiet street.
Tharn then made a face has he thought.
"So..... Why do you want to be a wrestler in the Olympics?"
"When I....... Started to wrestle at 6, I always really liked it, also was good at it. Know I can make it to that point. What about you?"
"About the same. Also my father when he was younger was a great wrestler, then he met my......mm.... Rather not talk about it."
Type turned his head to eye over tharn.
He then looked forward.
"So..... Do you know why we can't seem to..... Win over the other?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Really don't know. Been watching you with the others but...."
Type lightly chuckled.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"What?"
"Mm.... Ive been doing the same. Guess doesn't help that I have read almost every book on the subject."
Tharns eyes widened to then turn his head to look forward.
You and I are so much alike.....I do the exact same thing....
Going about, type then stopped in front of a house, to then look over tharn.
"Thank you for walking me home. Didn't really need to though. Not that late or dark. Mm where do you live?"
Tharn turned his head to look about to then point.
"About 5 blocks that way. Didn't know we lived so close."
Type shrugged.
"Didn't know that either. Well again thank you."
Type turned to start to head in.
Tharn turned his head to eye over him.
"Type?"
He stopped in front of the door to then turn his head to look over tharn.
"Yes?"
"I will one day take you down. Also if somehow we go to the Olympics together when we're older, know you are not going to win."
Type smiled and wide.
"You can think that all you want. Know that is never going to happen. Night. Get home safely so then I can take you down."
Type turned his head to then go inside. Tharn looked him over to laugh to then take in a deep inhale to then turn to start to go home with a smile.